Who is being intolerant here?

The President gets 30 death threats PER DAY. I'm guessing those aren't liberals...

I don't give a damn about the death threats the president gets. .

Imagine that. A rightwing white boy from Georgia doesn't give a damn if our liberal black president's life is threatened.

That is the least surprising opinion you've ever expressed here.

Now we have social media. It's a much more humane way of putting down bigots.

Er, so why the death threats? Shouldn't social media be used in more, less violent ways? Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Do you wish to argue that internet death threats are somehow unique to the left?

No, you idiot. I never said death threats were unique to anyone. Stop putting words in my mouth.

You started your thread with this:

No really! Who is being the more intolerant party here? Is it Christians? Is it Gays?

Shut the fuck up.

And this implied what exactly? Is it your practice only to reply to only the first sentence? It was a question. It wasn't importing uniqueness to anyone or anything.

It was a rhetorical question, idiot. Go back to school.

Lying for the last two days claiming that the law did not enable discrimination.

If I recall correctly, I swiftly kicked your backside in that thread. People can pull it up at their leisure. You have yet to prove how I lied. Care to start over?

Lying about death threats on the internet.

I never got death threats on the internet. Nice try though. We're talking about the pizzeria, not me.

A rightwing white boy from Georgia doesn't give a damn if our liberal black president's life is threatened.

I believe the comment was

"And this has what to do with this discussion? I don't give a damn about the death threats the president gets. They are wrong no matter who they come from. I openly condemn death threats to the President, but you would condone them against someone who won't cater to gay weddings"

Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Lying for the last two days claiming that the law did not enable discrimination.

If I recall correctly, I swiftly kicked your backside in that thread. People can pull it up at their leisure. You have yet to prove how I lied. Care to start over?

I never got death threats on the internet. Nice try though. We're talking about the pizzeria, not me.
An example of a death threat against the pizza place please.

I got a very graphic one, very detailed, on this board.

It was removed before too many people were allowed to see it.

I wish it had not been, and had been left for all to see the depths to which some on the left will sink when confronted with their bigotry.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Welcome to the 12th Century. What you saw happen to Memories Pizza was medieval in nature.
Wait until a few more of Obama's Muslim buddies are here.

Never forget he was against gay marriage before he needed their votes for a second term.

When whites become a minority, gays are fucked.
So does that mean religious people are hoping that whites become a minority?

Welcome to the 12th Century. What you saw happen to Memories Pizza was medieval in nature.

Never forget he was against gay marriage before he needed their votes for a second term.

Sure, that's what it means.

Sure, that's what it means.
I knew it

An example of a death threat against the pizza place please.

I'll do you one better:

jess-dooley-religion.jpg

The President gets 30 death threats PER DAY. I'm guessing those aren't liberals...

I don't give a damn about the death threats the president gets. .

Imagine that. A rightwing white boy from Georgia doesn't give a damn if our liberal black president's life is threatened.

That is the least surprising opinion you've ever expressed here.
You are just a blatant liar.

I'm not the one who said it he did.

Forum List

Back