Who is an American here?

I am a European Union citizen.

c7a8603c-fe80-42a2-9029-fff7c5467fc8_zpsfqu8byzb.jpg

I'm from Vietnam. Born and raised here
015.gif
You are FROM Vietnam, but born here? OK, you were RAISED here? Explain that to me again. I was born here to parents that legally immigrated, you speak English and they also learned English But we have Mexican illegals that have lived here for over 25 years that don't understand English or respect our common culture, I am not accepting that.

And who are foreigners, of course :)
I'm an American that feels like a foreigner..
Ironically so do I.

But in my case it was because I am/was born in Florida then we all moved back to Europe for the Cold War and I grew up there as a child.

Then we came back to Florida while I was in middle school, but we moved back there while I was in high school.

So my education is private Catholic schools while my culture is world wide.

When I came back to the USA for college and grad school I was not brainwashed like the other American kids.

Then I shook of Catholic brainwashing and am now completely brainwashing free.

Of all the peoples in the world on this Earth it seems like the Kiwi's of New Zealand are the least brainwashed of anybody. They still love God and Queen, but the only thing they really fear is typhoons.

So I feel like a Kiwi even though I have never been there.

I bought one of those nice Kiwi stills though and can make my own moonshine with it.

I start with a fermentation of cherries, sugar, and boiling water.

After this cools I add brewers yeast.

After this ferments I distill it 3 times.

First distillation gives cherry schnapps at 100 proof (50%).

Second distillation gives a 150 proof odd tasting spirit (75%).

Third distillation gives almost pure moonshine (195 proof -- 98%).

Only Kiwi's are allowed to distill at home. It is illegal everywhere else.

015.gif
You are FROM Vietnam, but born here? OK, you were RAISED here? Explain that to me again. I was born here to parents that legally immigrated, you speak English and they also learned English But we have Mexican illegals that have lived here for over 25 years that don't understand English or respect our common culture, I am not accepting that.
Damn it, MaryL , you seem to get confused easily.

esthermoon is IN Viet Nam. Not IN the USA.

You seem to have missed that part.

015.gif

I did the same mistake :). "Here" meant Vietnam, not the US :)

015.gif

I did the same mistake :). "Here" meant Vietnam, not the US :)

She's still in Saigon.

[QU

Interesting!

Another Korean-American.

And, the same: my English is better than my Korean....but still use it daily.

Ah I knew you were Asian. Didn't realise you were Korean. That explains a lot...

Another difference between us; I realized you were an invertebrate right from the start.

[QU

Interesting!

Another Korean-American.

Ah I knew you were Asian. Didn't realise you were Korean. That explains a lot...

Another difference between us; I realized you were an invertebrate right from the start.
So,, did you make it over here on a colonel?

Look who's back: the sniveling low-life who posted these lies about me:

1. "...all the brown people you discriminate against..."

2. "...your hate of brown people is well noted..."

3. "....you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..."

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find any quotes of mine that state the above.

Still waiting, you lying low-life.

Inauguration 'Brown-Out'???

[QU

Interesting!

Another Korean-American.

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find any quotes of mine that state the above.

:crybaby::offtopic::banned03:

[QU

Interesting!

Another Korean-American.

:crybaby::offtopic::banned03:

My topic is what a disgusting little gnome you are.

Forum List

Back