Who is an American here?

American here...born in New England. Have not traveled out of the country, though considering it next year. (Note to self: get a passport.)

My wife and father in law were born in Cuba, though both are now citizens.

I'm one of the few real Americans here....... well roughly 1/3rd of me is.......
The rest of you interlopers can go back to where ya came from........ :eusa_whistle:

Now how I'm gonna send the other 2/3ds of me back to where I came from is still an obstacle I haven't overcome......... But I'm workin' on it........ :dunno:

Another difference between us; I realized you were an invertebrate right from the start.

In the 1990s we had a huge number of Asians come to NZ. We opened the borders. They came from China, Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan. A lot of NZers, not having had much to do with Asia, couldn't tell the difference between Koreans, Taiwanese. Vietnamese and Chinese people. My mother and sister were in real estate (my sister still is), either renting or selling to our new immigrants. It didn't take long for them to figure it out. Koreans were the most rude, obnoxious, arrogant arseholes. I can see why. Throughout history they've had the shit kicked out of them by the Chinese and Japanese. So they have a huge chip on their shoulder. Glad to see you're living up to the stereotype.

I'm from Vietnam. Born and raised here
015.gif
You are FROM Vietnam, but born here? OK, you were RAISED here? Explain that to me again. I was born here to parents that legally immigrated, you speak English and they also learned English But we have Mexican illegals that have lived here for over 25 years that don't understand English or respect our common culture, I am not accepting that.
Hi MaryL
002.gif

maybe I wasn't clear, sorry. My English is not perfect :)
When I say "here" I mean Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
I was born and raised in this country :)

I'm one of the few real Americans here....... well roughly 1/3rd of me is.......
The rest of you interlopers can go back to where ya came from........ :eusa_whistle:

Now how I'm gonna send the other 2/3ds of me back to where I came from is still an obstacle I haven't overcome......... But I'm workin' on it........ :dunno:
The Native Americans are the real Americans.

But the U.S. Cavalry massacred most of them and only left a few left who were then put onto reservations.

So anyone lily white or black as coal or mango yellow belongs back across the sea.

Only the red man truly belongs here.

Interestingly, history does not tell us where the Slavs came from.

They just suddenly appear in Poland and then spread out from there into Mother Russia.

The original inhabitants of the Russian steppes were ruddy reddish Kelts from Persia. Herodotus the Greek historian calls these the "Royal Scythians". They are named after their curved swords.

Last edited:

The Native Americans are the real Americans.

But the U.S. Cavalry massacred most of them and only left a few left who were then put onto reservations.

So anyone lily white or black as coal or mango yellow belongs back across the sea.

Only the red man truly belongs here.
Hence my dilemma....... :eusa_whistle:

My parents were born in Hungary, I was born in Argentina but have been in the states since my parents moved to the US when I was about 2.

I do speak Hungarian fluently and English of course and a little Spanish since I live in California and took it in high school.

I may have dual citizenship because I don't think I ever lost my Argentinian one but I'm not sure about that.

In fact I lived in Hungary from 1997-2003 because my late husband was there for business.

My parents were born in Hungary, I was born in Argentina but have been in the states since my parents moved to the US when I was about 2.

I do speak Hungarian fluently and English of course and a little Spanish since I live in California and took it in high school.

I may have dual citizenship because I don't think I ever lost my Argentinian one but I'm not sure about that.

In fact I lived in Hungary from 1997-2003 because my late husband was there for business.
I have dual with France and Germany and Greece.

English is my second language.

If there was a huge war with Russia then France, Germany, Greece and DC would all be sending me recall letters.

Although I went to school in the US starting from kindergarten, my first language was Hungarian since that's what my parents spoke when I was a baby.

I have dual with France and Germany and Greece.

English is my second language.

If there was a huge war with Russia then France, Germany, Greece and DC would all be sending me recall letters.
So you have four citizenships, right? Wow! :eek-52:
I thought nobody could have more than two :)

Forum List

Back