Inauguration 'Brown-Out'???

This election might be a historical line of demarcation. From now on democrats will boycott and protest elections won by republicans and republicans will boycott and protest elections won by democrats.
Its just part of the process of dividing into two separate countries.
With hundreds of thousands of Democrats traveling to nation’s capital for President Barack Obama’s swearing-in ceremonies, Republicans and supporters of last fall’s GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, are leaving town for sunny vacation destinations and company conferences or staying indoors and avoiding the crowds.
https://www.quora.com/Did-any-Repub...se-they-felt-he-was-an-illegitimate-president
Oh. You agree with me. The day of non partisan inaugurations uare over. They might have been over for some time.
Like it really matters...It's nothing but a dog and pony show...But the event is bi-partisan since there will be democrats attending...The loss of a few is just feet stomping by sycophants wondering why some people are not kissing Trumpet's, or any presidents ass...

This election might be a historical line of demarcation. From now on democrats will boycott and protest elections won by republicans and republicans will boycott and protest elections won by democrats.
With hundreds of thousands of Democrats traveling to nation’s capital for President Barack Obama’s swearing-in ceremonies, Republicans and supporters of last fall’s GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, are leaving town for sunny vacation destinations and company conferences or staying indoors and avoiding the crowds.
https://www.quora.com/Did-any-Repub...se-they-felt-he-was-an-illegitimate-president
Oh. You agree with me. The day of non partisan inaugurations uare over. They might have been over for some time.
Like it really matters...It's nothing but a dog and pony show...But the event is bi-partisan since there will be democrats attending...The loss of a few is just feet stomping by sycophants wondering why some people are not kissing Trumpet's, or any presidents ass...

I tend to agree... they will not be missed. But, can you imagine the uproar if Republicans would have boycotted the Obama inauguration?

I tend to agree... they will not be missed. But, can you imagine the uproar if Republicans would have boycotted the Obama inauguration?
There have been GOP members that have not shown up to past inaugurations, whether they can be described as boycotting is debatable..The uproar? There was little to none..

John Lewis....Democrat Congressman for Georgia's 5th district.

Unemployment rate (2015) 8.2%..... national ave. 5.0%

Median household income (2015)....national: $53,000
$48,000

Poverty rate (2015).......national 13.5%
21.3 percent

As you can see, the district has higher unemployment and poverty rates than the national and state averages and a lower median income."
Is John Lewis' district 'crime infested,' 'falling apart'?

But....heck....he's only been the Congressman from the 5th district for 20 years.....

....he's workin' on it.

Crime rate in the district:
Surber cited 2014 FBI crime statistics showing that the city's crime rate was 1227.4 violent crimes per 100,000 residents. That works out to one violent crime for every 81.5 residents.
That's 8.2 per 1,000 residents.

For comparison....

The 15 most liberal cities in the US:

- Detroit, Michigan - 24 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Gary, Indiana - 15 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Berkeley, California - 5 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Washington, DC - 13 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Oakland, California - 16 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Inglewood, California - 8 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Newark, New Jersey - 11 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Cambridge, Massachusetts - 5 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- San Francisco, California - 7 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Flint, Michigan - 24 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Cleveland, Ohio - 14 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Hartford, Connecticut - 13 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Paterson, New Jersey - 11 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- Baltimore, Maryland - 15 violent crimes/1,000 residents
- New Haven, Connecticut - 15 violent crimes/1,000 residents

The national average is four violent crimes/1,000 residents. Every one of the 15 most liberal cities in the US has a higher violent crime rate than the national average. Twelve of the 15 have a violent crime rate that is at least double the national average. Two of them have a violent crime rate that is six times the national average.
Crime Rates In Liberal Cities Shockingly Higher Than In Conservative Cities

1. Skin color seems to be the only important thing to the Left, the Democrats, the media.....

This, when they are, ostensibly, celebrating the man who said this:
"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Well....what to expect from a party that elects traitors, rapists, communists and criminals.

2. Oh....and blow-hards.
Speaking of blow-hards....how about John Lewis:
Democrat "Lewis, who as chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) was one of the "Big Six" leaders of groups who organized the 1963 March on Washington, played many key roles in the Civil Rights Movement and its actions to end legalized racial segregation in the United States."
John Lewis (Georgia politician) - Wikipedia

...vocal in his support of this:
a. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

b. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

c. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

And, sadly....this:
"John Lewis calls Trump an illegitimate president"
John Lewis calls Trump an illegitimate president

3. On the other hand, former Black Panther "Clarence A. Mason is the founder of Clarence A. Mason Enterprizes and works as an author and motivational speaker. His goal is to change how people do business, interact with others, and to teach, train, and reach people with a message of hope for the future. "
About Clarence | Clarence A. Mason

....has the protective coloration that allows him to tell the truth about brown 'victimologists.'

4. In an interview last night, Weaver pulled no punch....
"....Georgia Democrat John Lewis is an “illegitimate congressman.”

“He has done nothing,” the former Black Panther told Carlson on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “John Lewis, bless his heart — it took courage to do what he did in his early life. What he has done now, he has turned himself to his enemy.”

Weaver compared Lewis to “a little girl being beaten by Daddy and joins Daddy,” and “a woman beaten by her husband who joins the husband.”

“He has joined the enemy. He has joined the oppressor!"

5. Weaver proved he knows history, and knows the truth: "....the Democratic Party has always been the party of abuse, always been the party of the Klan, the party that waged war to keep slaves — the party that’s always been the destruction of black people,” he continued. “Mr. Lewis, you have presided over the destruction of black America, and you owe us an apology.”

Weaver closed by noting that though Lewis has called Trump “the illegitimate president… John Lewis is an illegitimate congressman.”

6. Weaver called Lewis a "Civil Rights turncoat" who has "collaborated with the Democratic Party to oppress black America."

7. Civil rights, Weaver says, "was for the right to compete....not for the right to be taken care of! ...Lewis marched across the Pettis Bridge and they beat him.....but those were Democrats...Democrat George Wallace.....Democrat Bull Connor....it was Democrats who voted for the literacy tests and the poll tax.....and after they beat his behind on that bridge, he got up and he joined them!!!
He became a stooge presiding over the destruction of the black community!!!"

Yeahhhh, booyyyyeeeeee!!!

Give 'em hell, Mason!

Ah the John Lewis Butthurt Brigade continues. :lol:

Rump's Twitter account has met its match.

Did you find anything specific, in the post you linked to, that you could dispute?

No?

Carry on.

Last edited:
Seems that being 'brown' isn't enough for Liberals....one must agree with them or suffer contumely....

"CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill Denounces Fellow Panelist as ‘Mediocre Negro’ For Defending Trump
CNN analyst Marc Lamont Hill attacked a fellow panelist Monday for his work on Donald Trump‘s National Diversity Coalition, calling him a “mediocre Negro” being manipulated by Trump."
CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill Denounces Fellow Panelist as ‘Mediocre Negro’ For Defending Trump

C2T38WvUoAAdhtI.jpg
and Trump met with his grandson, That was pure class. It was even better after the short statement made by the Grandson. Describes how racist folks like you are.

Speaking of blow-hards

Polichic is like a leaf blower trying to eradicate dog turds from a lawn into her house...
Yet I am sure your fear of brown folks is well founded, since orientals eat them barbecued.....
dude that's just fking stupid. Nice job on showing off your noble nonsense. Way to address the OP.

The more I post material that you cannot dispute, the more gross you become.

A validation of my posts.
Your hate of brown people is well noted in your droll posts. Validation that does speak for itself...

What I hate is lying and ignorance....so, I see why you take that personally.

. See, I belong to The Alliance for an "Idiot-Free" America, and you're on the to-do list.
I bet you say that to all the brown people you discriminate against..

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find my quotes that prove your lie:

1. "...all the brown people you discriminate against..."

2. "...your hate of brown people is well noted..."

Waiting.
I noticed you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..Coward...

You're lying.....I did no such thing.

Amazing what a sniveling little lying twerp you've become.

The more I post material that you cannot dispute, the more gross you become.

A validation of my posts.
Your hate of brown people is well noted in your droll posts. Validation that does speak for itself...

What I hate is lying and ignorance....so, I see why you take that personally.

. See, I belong to The Alliance for an "Idiot-Free" America, and you're on the to-do list.
I bet you say that to all the brown people you discriminate against..

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find my quotes that prove your lie:

Waiting.
I noticed you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..Coward...

I know it's gilding the lily to prove you a liar.....you do that so well all by yourself...but....I challenge you to find my quotes that prove your lies:

3. "....you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..."

Still waiting, you lying low-life.

images

If racial differences and skin color is so important then why doesn't the progressive news media cover stories about real minorities in the United States, like Native Americans and the resident Asian population, or is it only the supposed minorities that have attained at least approximately 20% (each) of the national census that count?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

If racial differences and skin color is so important then why doesn't the progressive news media cover stories about real minorities in the United States, like Native Americans and the resident Asian population, or is it only the supposed minorities that have attained at least approximately 20% (each) of the national census that count?

*****SMILE*****

Ask them...

Who the Democrats who beat him were, as opposed to who the Democrats who he joined are. There is your lesson for the day, try to retain it in that head full of hatred.

images

You mean like bigots who attack and make derogatory posts about Asian-Americans instead of posting comments related to the topic?

******CHUCKLE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

Ask them...

images

The question was asked of you since you seem intent on participating in this discussion.

Are you having difficulties processing and presenting a reasonable argument on your part?

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

Ask them...

images

The question was asked of you since you seem intent on participating in this discussion.

Are you having difficulties processing and presenting a reasonable argument on your part?

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, are you?

images

*****SMILE*****

Ask them...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, are you?

upload_2017-1-17_19-33-8.jpeg

Not at all as I calmly await the answer to the original question.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

Ask them...

Speaking of asking....

3. "....you edited your original OP to exclude your use of brown people..."

Still waiting, you lying low-life.
Inauguration 'Brown-Out'???

Forum List

Back