Who here has had an abortion?

I think this thread is laughable at best.. It is obvious that with this group anyone that admits to having an abortion will be judged and condemned..

I have been through that, believe me. I was as furious as a rape victim being blamed for rape. Unless you know the circumstances, yes, it is easier to blame than to take the time to consider why these things happen.

MM said:
There are to many christian neotards here to make this a serious discussoin..... But as you can see from some of the posts.. People are already being judged and they have yet to even answer..

Again, been there too. I see it as a good thing to have this discussion, as especially Christians are guilty of projecting judgment onto other people.

What I learned about fear of judgment, as long as you understand why things happen and you commit not to let that influence you again, you can forgive and you can be free. You no longer judge yourself, so this helps other people to get over it also.

I learned that people who judge you, are actually projecting their own fear of judgment. If they have been judged, or haven't forgiven something, anyone including you can become a target of that if you remind them of the person or thing they have not resolved.

So this is no longer a reflection on you, but of them who are doing the judging.
You are just acting as a mirror.

When you understand that most human relations and conflicts are based on this behavior, of mutual judgment and projection onto the other person, you are no longer afraid.
You realize both people are equally human, equally afraid of being hurt or judged.
And when you realize it is mutual, you can overcome it together also.

In Christian terms and teachings, there are instructions given to "confess our faults one to another and pray for one another that we may be healed" (James 5:16) and in Matthew 18:15-20 to redress grievances directly with one another for the purpose of restoring relations, establishing truth, not finding fault and rejecting anyone. The Bible says to "judge not, but judge righteous judgment" so when you correct one another as equals, there is no shame in errors that are mutual, where both people learn from the other.

So I find Christians have just as much to learn about what it means to follow the Bible, in the spirit of Christ Jesus, to bring restorative justice, correction and healing to relationships, to break the cycle of suffering and set people free, instead of more retribution and punishment to fuel conflict and war that enslaves and kills humanity.

Abortion and war are similar, they still happen though they can both be prevented. The same steps it would take to prevent one would prevent the other. Fear and judgment and division, that only fuels the conflicts and separation that lead to devastation. So Christians and other religions have just as much to learn to prevent from going down that path.

I am a guy.. I have nothing to fear here.. But that doesn't mean I am going to sit here and let some other women's feelings get trampled on cause of some ignorant moron acting like a douche and condemning them.. I have yet to meet a woman that has taken the decision of abortion lightly.. Some have also felt that it was their only choice.. Something these morons never want to consider.. They never want to look at it from the woman's point of view.. Just the child's point of view who really has no point at all.. They are to stupid to realize that if you help the mother you save the baby..

This entire thread is a moot issue.. It doesn't matter who has had an abortion.. What matters is preventing the next one.. Condemning and judging someone for a past deed in this case is stupid.. It won't save the lost child or prevent another from being lost..

That is what is wrong with these neotard morons.. They really don't care about saving the children.. They just love to condemn people.. They love to make themselves feel special by judging and condemning others..

If they really cared about abortion then they would demand sex education for their children and the availability of birth control.. They would study and find out why women are having them in the first place and try to make so that women don't find themselves in those conditions again..

Prevention is the only solution here.. They are just to ignorant to realize it..

I think this thread is laughable at best.. It is obvious that with this group anyone that admits to having an abortion will be judged and condemned..

I have been through that, believe me. I was as furious as a rape victim being blamed for rape. Unless you know the circumstances, yes, it is easier to blame than to take the time to consider why these things happen.

MM said:
There are to many christian neotards here to make this a serious discussoin..... But as you can see from some of the posts.. People are already being judged and they have yet to even answer..

Again, been there too. I see it as a good thing to have this discussion, as especially Christians are guilty of projecting judgment onto other people.

What I learned about fear of judgment, as long as you understand why things happen and you commit not to let that influence you again, you can forgive and you can be free. You no longer judge yourself, so this helps other people to get over it also.

I learned that people who judge you, are actually projecting their own fear of judgment. If they have been judged, or haven't forgiven something, anyone including you can become a target of that if you remind them of the person or thing they have not resolved.

So this is no longer a reflection on you, but of them who are doing the judging.
You are just acting as a mirror.

When you understand that most human relations and conflicts are based on this behavior, of mutual judgment and projection onto the other person, you are no longer afraid.
You realize both people are equally human, equally afraid of being hurt or judged.
And when you realize it is mutual, you can overcome it together also.

In Christian terms and teachings, there are instructions given to "confess our faults one to another and pray for one another that we may be healed" (James 5:16) and in Matthew 18:15-20 to redress grievances directly with one another for the purpose of restoring relations, establishing truth, not finding fault and rejecting anyone. The Bible says to "judge not, but judge righteous judgment" so when you correct one another as equals, there is no shame in errors that are mutual, where both people learn from the other.

So I find Christians have just as much to learn about what it means to follow the Bible, in the spirit of Christ Jesus, to bring restorative justice, correction and healing to relationships, to break the cycle of suffering and set people free, instead of more retribution and punishment to fuel conflict and war that enslaves and kills humanity.

Abortion and war are similar, they still happen though they can both be prevented. The same steps it would take to prevent one would prevent the other. Fear and judgment and division, that only fuels the conflicts and separation that lead to devastation. So Christians and other religions have just as much to learn to prevent from going down that path.

I am a guy.. I have nothing to fear here.. But that doesn't mean I am going to sit here and let some other women's feelings get trampled on cause of some ignorant moron acting like a douche and condemning them.. I have yet to meet a woman that has taken the decision of abortion lightly.. Some have also felt that it was their only choice.. Something these morons never want to consider.. They never want to look at it from the woman's point of view.. Just the child's point of view who really has no point at all.. They are to stupid to realize that if you help the mother you save the baby..

This entire thread is a moot issue.. It doesn't matter who has had an abortion.. What matters is preventing the next one.. Condemning and judging someone for a past deed in this case is stupid.. It won't save the lost child or prevent another from being lost..

That is what is wrong with these neotard morons.. They really don't care about saving the children.. They just love to condemn people.. They love to make themselves feel special by judging and condemning others..

If they really cared about abortion then they would demand sex education for their children and the availability of birth control.. They would study and find out why women are having them in the first place and try to make so that women don't find themselves in those conditions again..

Prevention is the only solution here.. They are just to ignorant to realize it..

Best post in awhile!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back