Who here has had an abortion?

cat-1.jpg

I'm confused.
If it's a private manner, why are there a core group of women who insist on broadcasting their views that abortion is great and fine and there's nothing to be ashamed of?

Mani is pointing out their hypocrisy, and he's dead on.
Are you really that stupid or are you trying to troll?

There's nothing wrong with masturbation but if you were to ask about it you'd be told (rightfully) that it's none of your fucking business.

Same with asking how much they make.

What the hell does masturbation and basic manners have to do with the moral vacuum that is anyone who supports killing babies?

Stop trying to change the subject this is to show people could be comfortable with doing something and still feel it's none of your fucking business.

I had an abortion!

And no- the abortion was not a big deal. The pregnancy was a REALLY big deal. I regret getting pregnant. I bled the next day, thinking I had gotten my period. I did not have sex again until after finding out the news (and that was through a military well woman physical). To this day, I am still somewhat unsure of whether I was already pregnant and had breakthrough bleeding, as one doctor said, or if I had a floating ovulation, as another doctor said, and just had a light period. I used condoms every time except the day before the bleeding, which was the first time in my life I had ever not used a condom. I felt really bad for not using the condom, but later when I found out I was probably already pregnant at that time anyways, I felt better about it.

The abortion itself was an easy decision, not traumatic at all. It is the circumstances surrounding getting pregnant that people treat me like shit about, even though the guy was my boyfriend, and not, as some bitches on here claim, some drunk guy I picked up in a bar somewhere. I was also only between 8 and 11 weeks pregnant, so it was a legal abortion.

I am actually very relieved that abortion is legal and available to women who do not plan on getting pregnant. Getting pregnant was the worst thing that could happen to me at the time! I definitely did not want a pregnancy..

YAY FOR ABORTION!!!

Attn Ladies; Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

You're an ass mani. Its a private matter. Have you experienced erectile dysfgunction? Boils on your ass? Heavy bleeding during your menses? Don't answer. No one cares.

I'm confused.
If it's a private manner, why are there a core group of women who insist on broadcasting their views that abortion is great and fine and there's nothing to be ashamed of?

You are just a nasty mani wannabee. You want to know who has had an abortion so you can stalk them around the board and call them baby killers like mani does.
Why don't you and mani join forces? You can start a thread titled Who here has not had an abortion or raped a woman who had an abortion? Anyone who fails to post a response you can claim has had one and proceed with your harassment.

You're the only one I call baby killer Ang. And it's only because you called me a rapist first.

True story. :thup:

Honest Injun, I could care less about your past. You're the one that seems intent on making a huge issue about it.

BTW, when you're REALLY concerned about someone, you don't follow him around to every thread and bait him.
Who am I supposed to be concerned about?
Mani?

He can fall down a latrine for all I care.

My concern is any woman persecuted by shits like him.

Who have I persecuted?

Here's a hint: Nobody.

Ang likes to pretend this is somehow about me not liking women, yadda yadda yadda. :rolleyes:

It's not. It's about me not liking her. She ALWAYS lies and she crosssed the line when she accused me of committing rape, which unlike abortion, is a criminal act.

That's what this is about, in case you were wondering.

Are there any women here that have had an abortion and are not too ashamed to admit it on an anonymous messageboard? I promise not to judge.

Just curious.

I doubt you'll find any woman that will admit to being that weak.

I'm confused.

You are just a nasty mani wannabee. You want to know who has had an abortion so you can stalk them around the board and call them baby killers like mani does.
Why don't you and mani join forces? You can start a thread titled Who here has not had an abortion or raped a woman who had an abortion? Anyone who fails to post a response you can claim has had one and proceed with your harassment.

You're the only one I call baby killer Ang. And it's only because you called me a rapist first.

True story. :thup:
:eusa_liar: as usual.

What a phony!!

Ang likes to pretend this is somehow about me not liking women, yadda yadda yadda. :rolleyes:

It's not. It's about me not liking her. She ALWAYS lies and she crosssed the line when she accused me of committing rape, which unlike abortion, is a criminal act.

I accused you of being in favor of breed specific laws. You flipped out over that, not any accusation of rape. Anyone who gives a shit can verify that.

I'm not wondering in the least. I know you too well, you are so predictable. Predictable to the point of boredom.

I accused you of being in favor of breed specific laws. You flipped out over that, not any accusation of rape. Anyone who gives a shit can verify that.

I'm not wondering in the least. I know you too well, you are so predictable. Predictable to the point of boredom.

This has nothing to do with the pit bull discussion specifically you retard. I really don't give a shit about the pit bull debate, I only join in for the fun of it.

You insinuated that I was a rapist, and while I was deciding whether or not I should really respond in kind, you posted a bald faced fucking lie about what I said in the pit bull thread. After that I decided fuck it, the gloves are off. Perhaps if I navigated back to Pale's rape thread to respond you may not have been so confused, but I already had the pit bull thread up so I replied there.

Just in case your memory is fuzzy, you posted this before I ever brought up your previous abortion admission:

It wouldn't be the first time a chick got drunk, spread her legs, and then cried rape when she sobered up.

If both people are wasted and neither protests, I don't see how it can be considered rape.

Assuming of course that is how it went down. I suppose it's entirely possible that the guy remained sober (on new years eve) just so he could date rape a drunk and defenseless chick. But not very likely.

Sounds like you have some experience in a situation like this.

Just because you lack the mettle to come right out and say exactly what you mean, please don't insult my intelligence and pretend you were not insinuating that I'm a rapist.

This has nothing to do with the pit bull discussion specifically you retard. I really don't give a shit about the pit bull debate, I only join in for the fun of it.

You insinuated that I was a rapist, and while I was deciding whether or not I should really respond in kind, you posted a bald faced fucking lie about what I said in the pit bull thread. After that I decided fuck it, the gloves are off. Perhaps if I navigated back to Pale's rape thread to respond you may not have been so confused, but I already had the pit bull thread up so I replied there.

Just in case your memory is fuzzy, you posted this before I ever brought up your previous abortion admission:

It wouldn't be the first time a chick got drunk, spread her legs, and then cried rape when she sobered up.

If both people are wasted and neither protests, I don't see how it can be considered rape.

Assuming of course that is how it went down. I suppose it's entirely possible that the guy remained sober (on new years eve) just so he could date rape a drunk and defenseless chick. But not very likely.

Just because you lack the mettle to come right out and say exactly what you mean, please don't insult my intelligence and pretend you were not insinuating that I'm a rapist.
I don't need to insult your intelligence. You do so every time you open your yap.

Pathetic little troll. I know exactly who you get your mean streak from. Thanks to your own confession.

I think this thread is laughable at best.. It is obvious that with this group anyone that admits to having an abortion will be judged and condemned.. There are to many christian neotards here to make this a serious discussoin..

It is also inappropriate to even ask the question in the first place as it has no bearing on the topic of discussion..

But as you can see from some of the posts.. People are already being judged and they have yet to even answer..

I doubt you'll find any woman that will admit to being that weak.

Case in point.. No answer required.. Now you are weak for not answering..

So?? How bout we have Lonestar all tell us how often and when he masterbates?? Now remember, if you don't tell us, then you are weak!!

I really don't give a shit.. But in both cases it is none of anyone else's business.. So stop being a douche!

Last edited:
Are there any women here that have had an abortion and are not too ashamed to admit it on an anonymous messageboard? I promise not to judge.

Just curious.

Here is a letter I published about my situation.

I would compare my experience to a rape, so only after I healed of it, could I talk about it without fear of being blamed as the victim who somehow "chose" this willingly. I was emotionally coerced when my boyfriend threatened suicide if I had the baby for adoption.
Due to time pressures, that I later realized were falsely imposed, I rushed and gave in against my wishes and my will, thinking I could resolve it later. By the time I did, I realized the whole relationship was a mistake, and led to a catch-22 that could only be avoided by not starting down that path. So all the problems that led to that disaster, all of those would have to be addressed to prevent crisis situations and abortion. You cannot stop it just by passing laws, but have to prevent relationship abuse in the first place. I learned a lot but at my own expense, and would not want to wish this lesson on anyone else. If I could run an ad campaign, it would probably be very sarcastic and controversial, with a slogan like "if he's not worth having a baby for, he's not worth having an abortion!"

I wholly support the Nurturing Network that takes a more positive constructive approach without politics negating free choice: nurturingnetwork.org

==================================================
Pro-life can be a choice, too
houstonprogressive.org/letters.html

Regarding Matthew Patterson's criticism and Carolyn Greene's defense of Feminists for Life, I agree that counseling should include full access to information, including on the process of abortion ("Feminists for Life do not empower women," Feb. 9 and "Abortion should not be a choice," Feb. 23).

Given the risk and damage that abortion poses to women's health alone, I believe
education is the most effective deterrent. I find that by trusting people to use reason to reach the right conclusion, this helps the mind to focus rationally, to avoid making impulsive decisions in haste or emotional desperation.

This happened to me, in 1988, when I planned to have a baby I very much wanted but was pressured by my boyfriend's suicidal threats to have an abortion against my will and my beliefs. I was devastated, but I learned why pro-life advocates would rather make abortion illegal if nothing else will protect women from having their free choice abused and oppressed by other people, which defeats the purpose of fighting for women's rights.

Over the years it took to heal my trauma, I realized what a tragic waste it was to see ongoing distrust and competition between pro-life and pro-choice divisions, misdirecting much-needed resources fighting each other through legislation instead of combining efforts to prevent unwanted pregnancies, abortions and oppression of women.

In the words of Mary Cunningham Agee, who founded the Nurturing Network to prevent unwanted abortions from social pressures facing college and career women, pro-choice and pro-life are not opposites. I, for one, am pro-life in that I believe in eliminating abortion, not by legislation but by health education -- through fully informed choices so no one is ever forced to compromise as I was. I am pro-choice, in that I don't believe laws can be passed, either for or against abortion, without violating constitutional laws. As long as religious disagreement exists over when a soul enters the body, unless this spiritual question can be agreed upon, no laws can be made by the government representing the public without imposing a bias that violates the equal religious freedom of dissenters.

Pro-life groups such as Feminists for Life offer proof that people can be led to oppose abortion as not being a healthy or viable choice, without abusing legislation to impose this standard. As strongly held as they are, pro-life convictions are freely adopted by choice, thus showing that laws are not necessary to establish that level of understanding.

Emily T. Nghiem, Baker '88,
March 2, 2007

Very Special Thanks to the Editors of the Rice Thresher, March 2, 2007
This item appeared in the Opinion section of the March 2, 2007 issue. Copyright (C) 2007 The Rice Thresher. All Rights Reserved. This document may be distributed electronically, provided that it is distributed in its entirety and includes this notice. However, it cannot be reprinted without the express written permission of: The Rice Thresher, Rice University, 6100 Main, Houston, TX 77005-1892, USA.

Last edited:

I don't need to insult your intelligence. You do so every time you open your yap.

Pathetic little troll. I know exactly who you get your mean streak from. Thanks to your own confession.
reputation_neg.gif
Who here has had an... 01-21-2010 07:20 PM manifold Just as a figured, an oblivious cuntrag. :thup:

Obsessed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back