Who here has had an abortion?

Are there any women here that have had an abortion and are not too ashamed to admit it on an anonymous messageboard? I promise not to judge.

Just curious.

I aborted a text message before hitting send this morning. I decided it was a little too dirty for 10am.

Attn Ladies; Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

You're an ass mani. Its a private matter. Have you experienced erectile dysfgunction? Boils on your ass? Heavy bleeding during your menses? Don't answer. No one cares.

I'm confused.
If it's a private manner, why are there a core group of women who insist on broadcasting their views that abortion is great and fine and there's nothing to be ashamed of?

Mani is pointing out their hypocrisy, and he's dead on.
Are you really that stupid or are you trying to troll?

There's nothing wrong with masturbation but if you were to ask about it you'd be told (rightfully) that it's none of your fucking business.

Same with asking how much they make.

What the hell does masturbation and basic manners have to do with the moral vacuum that is anyone who supports killing babies?

Honest Injun, I could care less about your past. You're the one that seems intent on making a huge issue about it.

BTW, when you're REALLY concerned about someone, you don't follow him around to every thread and bait him.
Who am I supposed to be concerned about?
Mani?

He can fall down a latrine for all I care.

My concern is any woman persecuted by shits like him.

What makes you think anyone has been persecuted, Anguille?

It's all in your head.

And for the record, I'd like to remind everyone that Anguille was the #1 defender of the child molester, and the #1 defender of the piece of crap who used to tell me he wanted me to die..so take her pissing and moaning about harassment with a grain of salt.

What makes you think anyone has been persecuted, Anguille?

It's all in your head.

And for the record, I'd like to remind everyone that Anguille was the #1 defender of the child molester, and the #1 defender of the piece of crap who used to tell me he wanted me to die..so take her pissing and moaning about harassment with a grain of salt.
Don't know of any child molesters here or anyone here wanting Blah Blah to die so who is the one actually crying persecution?

Are you serious? Hopefully this means you'll fucking lay off the victim shit. It's nauseating.

I aborted a text message before hitting send this morning. I decided it was a little too dirty for 10am.
tease!

Am I really a tease if the person I was sending it to doesn't know I was going to send it but didn't?
To Madame de Kravitz all hints of hidden scandal are a tease. You, Dev and Echo created me, along with Dr Gunnyenstein, I am only fulfilling your aspirations for me.

Eh .. forget that. Too pink poodle-ish.

Am I really a tease if the person I was sending it to doesn't know I was going to send it but didn't?
To Madame de Kravitz all hints of hidden scandal are a tease. You, Dev and Echo created me, along with Dr Gunnyenstein, I am only fulfilling your aspirations for me.

Eh .. forget that. Too pink poodle-ish.

Ahh.. You ARE learning. :thup:
... how to get you to heel.

woof!

Are there any women here that have had an abortion and are not too ashamed to admit it on an anonymous messageboard? I promise not to judge.

Just curious.
Your mom? Oh wait...that wasn't a success.
You weren't the first to wonder about that but the first to say it out loud.
What you wanna bet Gunny's new lapdog goes whimpering to Gunny, crying, "No Family!" whaaa!

It would have been safer and more accurate to say, "the female canine who whelped him".

Forum List

Back