Who here has had an abortion?

And also, I don't think he'd have the nerve to ask any woman that to her face.

I realize it's hard to troll enough on this message board to get a reaction but mani seems to be trying his best. You're handling it well and I would hope nobody would ever tell him about anything that matters.

Oh c'mon ladies, he's JUST curious! Honest!

Just curious.
:eusa_liar:
Sometimes I wonder if mani isn't really a wo-mani in an Amanda sort of way.

Thanks for thinking about me. :thup:

I have been fortunate that birth control has always worked effectively for me when I use it, even in those cases when I don't take it at exactly the same time every day. Certainly I have had pregnancy scares, as has most every woman but they turned out to be late periods or in one case, a misread test.

So I have been fortunate enough to never have had an abortion. But if I ever decided I wanted one I would not be ashamed of it, nor would I pass judgment or persecute anyone else who had one. I would be grateful I live in a wonderful country in which my right to chose is protected by anti-governmental intrusion protections.

I think people like mani who spread lies and call women who have had abortions baby killers are the worst sort of scum this board has seen. I'm sure there are women reading this thrad who have had an abortion or known someone close to them who did. Thsi thread and mani's constant harrassment must be a source of angst or anger for many of them.

I think people who act the way mani does are hiding something and have demons they are not dealing with.

I realize it's hard to troll enough on this message board to get a reaction but mani seems to be trying his best. You're handling it well and I would hope nobody would ever tell him about anything that matters.

Just curious.

:eusa_angel: He's just an innocent little fuzzball, ain't he?

Just curious.

:eusa_angel: He's just an innocent little fuzzball, ain't he?

Well, I once saw him post that his pubes are longer than his shlong so he readily admits to being little anyway. :lol:

Attn Ladies; Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

You're an ass mani. Its a private matter. Have you experienced erectile dysfgunction? Boils on your ass? Heavy bleeding during your menses? Don't answer. No one cares.

I'm confused.
If it's a private manner, why are there a core group of women who insist on broadcasting their views that abortion is great and fine and there's nothing to be ashamed of?

Mani is pointing out their hypocrisy, and he's dead on.

Allie - I have to disagree. While there may be a few women who believe that "abortion is no big deal" I would imagine that for most, it is a really big deal. It's not a decision that should be taken lightly nor broadcasted on a message board. I could not do it; but if my best friend made that decision, I would support her. And it would be a SECRET that no one else needs to know except her partner and her doctor.

I've never read on this board that "abortion is great and fine".

And on a side note - Apparently it doesn't matter what anyone "admits to" on this board. It seems mani makes up his own disgusting tales. And the fact that no one can attack family here, wives are off limits. How convenient to be a man.

Attn Ladies; Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

You're an ass mani. Its a private matter. Have you experienced erectile dysfgunction? Boils on your ass? Heavy bleeding during your menses? Don't answer. No one cares.

I'm confused.
If it's a private manner, why are there a core group of women who insist on broadcasting their views that abortion is great and fine and there's nothing to be ashamed of?

Mani is pointing out their hypocrisy, and he's dead on.
You are just a nasty mani wannabee. You want to know who has had an abortion so you can stalk them around the board and call them baby killers like mani does.
Why don't you and mani join forces? You can start a thread titled Who here has not had an abortion or raped a woman who had an abortion? Anyone who fails to post a response you can claim has had one and proceed with your harassment.

Allie - I have to disagree. While there may be a few women who believe that "abortion is no big deal" I would imagine that for most, it is a really big deal. It's not a decision that should be taken lightly nor broadcasted on a message board. I could not do it; but if my best friend made that decision, I would support her. And it would be a SECRET that no one else needs to know except her partner and her doctor.

And on a side note - Apparently it doesn't matter what anyone "admits to" on this board. It seems mani makes up his own disgusting tales. And the fact that no one can attack family here, wives are off limits. How convenient to be a man.

Head for the abortion threads, you've been missing a huge part of what they're about. According to certain ppl an abortion is of no more moment than getting your period, and pretty much the same sort of "rite of passage".

Head for the abortion threads, you've been missing a huge part of what they're about. According to certain ppl an abortion is of no more moment than getting your period, and pretty much the same sort of "rite of passage".
I don't care what anyone says about abortion or how they feel about it. It's a private matter and no one should feel obliged to tell you or mani they've had one. Do you insist people give out thier sexual orientations?

Friends and family have confided in me about their abortions and I keep it quiet. It's up to them to make something like that public if they have a reason to. i think it's shame they feel they have to hide it.

Given the current climate where certain fundamentalist sects encourage the killing of doctors, why would anyone want to admit to having an abortion? Anyone who does is very brave.

Good lord, where did I ever ask people to tell me about whether or not they've had abortions? I never have, I never will.

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of jerks who loudly defend the right to abortion, who talk about it as if killing babies is a protected right and something nobody should be ashamed of, then piss and moan when they're asked if they've ever actually HAD an abortion.

Good lord, where did I ever ask people to tell me about whether or not they've had abortions? I never have, I never will.

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of jerks who loudly defend the right to abortion, who talk about it as if killing babies is a protected right and something nobody should be ashamed of, then piss and moan when they're asked if they've ever actually HAD an abortion.

So you think all of us have done that?

What part of 'none of your damn business' do you not understand?

So you think all of us have done that?

What part of 'none of your damn business' do you not understand?

It's the religion in her creeping in. Anyone who calls themselves a Conservative shouldn't give a damn about other people's business.

Forum List

Back