Who here has had an abortion?

Are there any women here that have had an abortion and are not too ashamed to admit it on an anonymous messageboard? I promise not to judge.

Just curious.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/101645-usmb-posters-make-the-news.html

aviarycrackedcompicture.png

Good lord, where did I ever ask people to tell me about whether or not they've had abortions? I never have, I never will.

I'm talking about the hypocrisy of jerks who loudly defend the right to abortion, who talk about it as if killing babies is a protected right and something nobody should be ashamed of, then piss and moan when they're asked if they've ever actually HAD an abortion.
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you were calling for all women who have had abortions to admit them publically. but you only want the ones who are pro choice to admit them. Me thinks thou hast an agenda.

I was teaching a class of highschool Juniors, when one dude in the front of the Physics class began to ask questions regarding abortion.

I told the guy I didn't discuss it.

He seemed Offended, and asked, "Why I considered it a subject that I couldn't Discuss??"

my reply was;

A. Abortion had nothing to do with Physics.

B. There may acutally be someone in the room who had had an abortion, and while I understood that within his 17 year old realm of experience, he mightn't understand that these individuals might have deep, personal, emotions assosciated with the subject, that I did have enough experience to realise a classroom containing 17 year old females wasn't the appropriate forum.

There was a moment of semi-embarrassed silence after my little remarks.

It was broken by a girl sitting in the back of the room, who said, "I agree with you Mr. Samson."

I'll never forget this episode.

Last edited:
As long as it's legal and you have an army of angry women teaching our girls that #1, having random sex is okay, and #2, it's also okay to get an abortion, it's a right, whether or not someone has had an abortion is a moot point. You have to address the behavior, not the legal "cure", nor will it do any good to attack women and girls who sadly bought the hype.

As long as it's legal and you have an army of angry women teaching our girls that #1, having random sex is okay, and #2, it's also okay to get an abortion, it's a right, whether or not someone has had an abortion is a moot point. You have to address the behavior, not the legal "cure", nor will it do any good to attack women and girls who sadly bought the hype.

Please point to these women that say having random sex is OK, because it sounds like a giant straw man (and too good to be true).

Last edited:

What was that? Throw anymore stones at people today Allie? WWJD?
Allie and mani's morbid curiosity about other people's private lives can never be satiated.

Er, you lying sack of crap. I could care less how many abortions you've had. In fact, I posted that it's pointless to attack people who have obtained legal abortions. Instead, you attack the mindless, souless fuckfaces who promote abortion.

That would be you.

I was teaching a class of highschool Juniors, when one dude in the front of the Physics class began to ask questions regarding abortion.

He seemed Offended, and asked, "Why I considered it a subject that I couldn't Discuss??"

my reply was;

B. There may acutally be someone in the room who had had an abortion, and while I understood that within his 17 year old realm of experience, he mightn't understand that these individuals might have deep, personal, emotions assosciated with the subject, that I did have enough experience to realise a classroom containing 17 year old females wasn't the appropriate forum.

It was broken by a girl sitting in the back of the room, who said, "I agree with you Mr. Samson."

Some day women, and men who have supported women who have had abortions, will not feel fear at the thought that their private lives will be exposed and will even feel comfortable speaking about them in public.

I really feel for the young girls who are so vulnerable and likely to be isolated thinking they are the only ones ever to find themselves in a predicament. I also feel for any woman of any age or any man too, whose life has been affected by the "Shame-the-"Baby-Killer" mob.

With all due respect to everyone in this thread, I have to say, that number 1, manifold is an utter fool, and mean

He has no idea that many females that have had abortions has done so by either being told all their lives that it is a good thing to do when you are trying to "LIVE" your "LIFE", when deep inside they know it is against their very nature to abort, the womb is made to protect, and there can be many variables that make women "choose" to destroy the life inside their bodies. But in the end it has become cultural, as in putting ones self before anything else, even the life of their child growing inside of what should be a protective barrier.

Let me be clear, I do not judge the woman. I do however judge a society, that does not stand up for the innocent, and makes laws to continually see to it, that we destroy ourselves by claiming it is a right and good thing.

Not only was a child killed but a woman was harmed in the act.And the ramifications are far reaching.

Last edited:

Please point to these women that say having random sex is OK, because it sounds like a giant straw (and too good to be true).

:lol:

Hey, Father Time...I've been meaning to ask you, what's with the bloody knife?

my reply was;

Some day women, and men who have supported women who have had abortions, will not feel fear at the thought that their private lives will be exposed and will even feel comfortable speaking about them in public.

I really feel for the young girls who are so vulnerable and likely to be isolated thinking they are the only ones ever to find themselves in a predicament. I also feel for any woman of any age or any man too, whose life has been affected by the "Shame-the-"Baby-Killer" mob.

Ho hum.

What was that? Throw anymore stones at people today Allie? WWJD?
Allie and mani's morbid curiosity about other people's private lives can never be satiated.

Er, you lying sack of crap. I could care less how many abortions you've had. In fact, I posted that it's pointless to attack people who have obtained legal abortions. Instead, you attack the mindless, souless fuckfaces who promote abortion.

That would be you.
Admit it, Baba, you were the only one salivating when you thought mani had revealed something " sordid" about my past. Pro and anti choice alike condemned his behavior. Some of the strongest support I got here was from people I almost never agree with and who even, some of them, don't much like me at all.

Honest Injun, I could care less about your past. You're the one that seems intent on making a huge issue about it.

BTW, when you're REALLY concerned about someone, you don't follow him around to every thread and bait him.

my reply was;

Really? You said all that, huh?

Probably the word "inappropriate" would have sufficed, but good story.

Attn Ladies; Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

You're an ass mani. Its a private matter. Have you experienced erectile dysfgunction? Boils on your ass? Heavy bleeding during your menses? Don't answer. No one cares.

I'm confused.
If it's a private manner, why are there a core group of women who insist on broadcasting their views that abortion is great and fine and there's nothing to be ashamed of?

Mani is pointing out their hypocrisy, and he's dead on.
Are you really that stupid or are you trying to troll?

There's nothing wrong with masturbation but if you were to ask about it you'd be told (rightfully) that it's none of your fucking business.

Same with asking how much they make.

With all due respect to everyone in this thread, I have to say, that number 1, manifold is an utter fool, and mean

He has no idea that many females that have had abortions has done so by either being told all their lives that it is a good thing to do when you are trying to "LIVE" your "LIFE", when deep inside they know it is against their very nature to abort, the womb is made to protect, and there can be many variables that make women "choose" to destroy the life inside their bodies. But in the end it has become cultural, as in putting ones self before anything else, even the life of their child growing inside of what should be a protective barrier.

Let me be clear, I do not judge the woman. I do however judge a society, that does not stand up for the innocent, and makes laws to continually see to it, that we destroy ourselves by claiming it is a right and good thing.

Not only was a child killed but a woman was harmed in the act.And the ramifications are far reaching.
Well said. Just to keep you up to date. No child was killed and no abortion performed either. Mani invented the entire story because he's a hateful shit.

Forum List

Back