Who Are The Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there was no arab muslim ownership of Palestine from 1099 until 1988. And there second most holy place "allegedly" was allowed to fall into ruin 3 times while islam was in control of the land.

Um.....what?

So you are saying that it is false that most kibbutzim and moshavim were settled on land legally bought from Arabic owners during the period 1899 - 1935?

I have now read perhaps 10 comments from you - everyone one them contains horrendous errors of facts. If you don't know the facts - do not make them up around people who know better.

Here is the real land ownership data as registered by the British from deeds and registries and contained in the Palestine Survey submitted to the UN prior to partition. As can be seen the Jews owned less than 10% of the land and the non-Jews over 90%.

View attachment 32799

church and state were two of the largest land owners. Foreign owners, given land by the Ottoman, often owned not just farms but villages as well. People living on or working land would have had little in the way of rights.
You do understand the document you keep posting is not population but amount of land and the amount of taxes paid.

It is the amount of land owned by Jews and non-Jews. That's what it says, no amount of bullshit can change that. It says Ownership of Land in Palestine by share.:

PalestineLandOwnership.jpg

A Dunam is 1000 square meters, as stated. The Non-Jews owned 24,679,455 Dunams the Jews 1,514,247 Dunams. I know that when your propaganda bubble is burst it is difficult, but that is the fact.

When a Mexican that can't speak English proclaims to be an American (through an interpreter) and threatens me, I have to laugh. Who decides WHOM is what? Screw Palestine.

And there was no arab muslim ownership of Palestine from 1099 until 1988. And there second most holy place "allegedly" was allowed to fall into ruin 3 times while islam was in control of the land.

Um.....what?

So you are saying that it is false that most kibbutzim and moshavim were settled on land legally bought from Arabic owners during the period 1899 - 1935?

I have now read perhaps 10 comments from you - everyone one them contains horrendous errors of facts. If you don't know the facts - do not make them up around people who know better.

Here is the real land ownership data as registered by the British from deeds and registries and contained in the Palestine Survey submitted to the UN prior to partition. As can be seen the Jews owned less than 10% of the land and the non-Jews over 90%.

View attachment 32799

As to the population of this area, the 1911 Encyclopedia lists it as follows:

The total population of the country is roughly estimated at 650,000, but no authentic official census exists from which satisfactory information on this point is obtainable. Some two-thirds of this number are Moslems, the rest Christians of various sects, and Jews. The largest town in Palestine is Jerusalem, estimated to contain a population of about 60,000. The other towns of above Io,000 inhabitants are Jaffa (45,000), Gaza (35,000), Safed (30,000), Nablus (25,000), Kerak (20,000), Hebron (18,500), Es-Salt (15,000), Acre (11,000), Nazareth (11,000).
Palestine - Encyclopedia

That is to say, way less than one-third of the population were Jews and in my opinion, it is safe to say that hardly any of them were of the troublemaking, Johnny-come-later Ashkenazim variety. ~ Susan
You back to the 1911 Encyclopedia which you kept on referring to constantly and someone researched it and found out that you were putting in words that were never there? Where did all these Arabs come from? They probably came from Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, etc. when the Jews had jobs for them (as the British officials in the area reported), the same way the Arabs are flooding into Europe for jobs in today's world. Do you even see all the new immigrants who are coming to America for jobs, Pishy?

Do you like making a fool of yourself? I provided an online link to the 1911 Encyclopedia for the information that I quoted from it. What words did I put in that were never there?

Don't be mistaken its known to all, some just deliberately deny it because they fear the truth, can't admit they were wrong or just a racists trying to justify their primitive emotional perspectives.
Palestinians are just Arabs, particularly hostile and stupid.

It's always interesting when someone calls other people stupid - in a comment littered with language errors.

Yes, Palestinians are Arabs. So what?
His first language isn't English.

Speaking of stupidity....

When a Mexican that can't speak English proclaims to be an American (through an interpreter) and threatens me, I have to laugh. Who decides WHOM is what? Screw Palestine.

A Mexican is by definition an American. Most Americans speak Spanish or Portuguese, not English.

A Dunam is 1000 square meters, as stated. The Non-Jews owned 24,679,455 Dunams the Jews 1,514,247 Dunams. I know that when your propaganda bubble is burst it is difficult, but that is the fact.

Here's another fact. It's 2014 and Jews own 100% of Israel. :cool:

Um.....what?

View attachment 32799

The total population of the country is roughly estimated at 650,000, but no authentic official census exists from which satisfactory information on this point is obtainable. Some two-thirds of this number are Moslems, the rest Christians of various sects, and Jews. The largest town in Palestine is Jerusalem, estimated to contain a population of about 60,000. The other towns of above Io,000 inhabitants are Jaffa (45,000), Gaza (35,000), Safed (30,000), Nablus (25,000), Kerak (20,000), Hebron (18,500), Es-Salt (15,000), Acre (11,000), Nazareth (11,000).
Palestine - Encyclopedia

That is to say, way less than one-third of the population were Jews and in my opinion, it is safe to say that hardly any of them were of the troublemaking, Johnny-come-later Ashkenazim variety. ~ Susan
You back to the 1911 Encyclopedia which you kept on referring to constantly and someone researched it and found out that you were putting in words that were never there? Where did all these Arabs come from? They probably came from Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, etc. when the Jews had jobs for them (as the British officials in the area reported), the same way the Arabs are flooding into Europe for jobs in today's world. Do you even see all the new immigrants who are coming to America for jobs, Pishy?

Do you like making a fool of yourself? I provided an online link to the 1911 Encyclopedia for the information that I quoted from it. What words did I put in that were never there?
Why the 1911 edition? Don't like the modern version?

Um.....what?

View attachment 32799

Palestine - Encyclopedia

I just happened to mention that you faked out what was in the 1911 Encyclopedia when you kept on using it previously until someone caught you at it. By the way, did you find any Encyclopedia that mentioned that Jordan was part of the Mandate and received 78% of the land on which so many of the Arabs happened to live? Wasn't that great, Pishy, that 78% of the Mandate was given over to the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia?
Hmm, I wonder if the Jews didn't start up businesses in Israel, if the Arabs from Syria, Egypt and so on would just have stayed in their original country trying to eke out a living. We see how so many even now are going to Europe because their own countries can't supply the jobs they need to make a living for their families.

Jew propaganda as usual. Have you ever posted anything from a neutral site? Ever? It's like posting links to the protocols of Zion. You should be banned for linking to racist sites.
That's your answer to everything.

Why don't you point out what you consider to be propaganda and what you consider to be false in the article ....

There are 2 falsehoods in the first paragraph why go any further?

1. The Latin Kingdom was a sovereign state with Jerusalem as its capital. The Palestinian Christians of the Latin faith today (and many converts to slam) are the heirs of the Kingdom.

2. The Palestinian Christians and Muslims called themselves Palestinian long before 1964 as the first paragraph of this crap propaganda pieces states. There is written evidence from 1922.

A letter from the Palestinian Delegation in London to the British written in 1922.

"no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable."- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

Um.....what?

View attachment 32799

Palestine - Encyclopedia

I just happened to mention that you faked out what was in the 1911 Encyclopedia when you kept on using it previously until someone caught you at it. By the way, did you find any Encyclopedia that mentioned that Jordan was part of the Mandate and received 78% of the land on which so many of the Arabs happened to live? Wasn't that great, Pishy, that 78% of the Mandate was given over to the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia?
Hmm, I wonder if the Jews didn't start up businesses in Israel, if the Arabs from Syria, Egypt and so on would just have stayed in their original country trying to eke out a living. We see how so many even now are going to Europe because their own countries can't supply the jobs they need to make a living for their families.

More propaganda Hoss. Trans-Jordan was never part of Palestine. It was always a separate territory. I have linked to official LoN documents that make it clear. It is your typical Zionist propaganda that assholes like you either believe or repeat because you have nothing else to cling to.

Jew propaganda as usual. Have you ever posted anything from a neutral site? Ever? It's like posting links to the protocols of Zion. You should be banned for linking to racist sites.

Why don't you point out what you consider to be propaganda and what you consider to be false in the article ....

1. The Latin Kingdom was a sovereign state with Jerusalem as its capital. The Palestinian Christians of the Latin faith today (and many converts to slam) are the heirs of the Kingdom.

2. The Palestinian Christians and Muslims called themselves Palestinian long before 1964 as the first paragraph of this crap propaganda pieces states. There is written evidence from 1922.

A letter from the Palestinian Delegation in London to the British written in 1922.

"no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable."- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

1. The Latin Kingdom was a sovereign state with Jerusalem as its capital. The Palestinian Christians of the Latin faith (and many converts to Islam) are the heirs of the Kingdom.

2. The propaganda piece claims there were no Palestinians prior to 1964. There are letters from the Palestinian Delegation to London to the British from 1922 that contradict this propaganda. It is a complete piece of trash propaganda that Goebbels would be proud of, but inevitably you will believe, you dunce.

"If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."-

See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

1) The first paragraph says there was never a sovereign state called Palestine.That is 100% true. IT does not mention a kingdom

2) No, the people were not referred to as Palestinians until 1964. Your link says 'People of Palestine' , not 'Palestinians you uneducated propaganda spewing liar.

So once again, you were wrong. Lets try again. Which part of the article do you consider propaganda and untrue ?

View attachment 32799

Palestine - Encyclopedia

More propaganda Hoss. Trans-Jordan was never part of Palestine. It was always a separate territory. I have linked to official LoN documents that make it clear. It is your typical Zionist propaganda that assholes like you either believe or repeat because you have nothing else to cling to.

I still can't get over how the king of propaganda, Montelatici, accuses others of posting propaganda.

You are full of enough shit for every pro Palestinian here

israel-blames-rachel-corrie-for-her-own-death.gif

Palestine - Encyclopedia

I still can't get over how the king of propaganda, Montelatici, accuses others of posting propaganda.

I only post links to fact. Sometimes I will contrast a Zionist propaganda cartoon with a cartoon from Europe, but that's it. You are the propagandist. You never link to a neutral site, you only link to Zionist propaganda sites. You have never linked to official archives, never.

israel-blames-rachel-corrie-for-her-own-death.gif

You made that stupid lie about me before. What propaganda sites have I used?

And calling me a propagandist is just your method of taking the attention off you. You are a propagandist. 100%. This is not an opinion. Are you related to Goebbels ?
Montelatici = king of Propaganda and bullshit lies !

1. The Latin Kingdom was a sovereign state with Jerusalem as its capital. The Palestinian Christians of the Latin faith (and many converts to Islam) are the heirs of the Kingdom.

2. The propaganda piece claims there were no Palestinians prior to 1964. There are letters from the Palestinian Delegation to London to the British from 1922 that contradict this propaganda. It is a complete piece of trash propaganda that Goebbels would be proud of, but inevitably you will believe, you dunce.

"If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."-

See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

1) The first paragraph says there was never a sovereign state called Palestine.That is 100% true. IT does not mention a kingdom

2) No, the people were not referred to as Palestinians until 1964. Your link says 'People of Palestine' , not 'Palestinians you uneducated propaganda spewing liar.

So once again, you were wrong. Lets try again. Which part of the article do you consider propaganda and untrue ?

1. So a kingdom is not a sovereign state? What a tool you are. So, the UK isn't a state.

2. So the "People of Palestine" are not Palestinians? Isn't that a stretch even for a moron like you.

You do realize you are making a fool of yourself.

From this excerpt of one of the letters from the Christians and Muslims to the British, it shows that they knew that the British were going to screw them.

"When we protested against the recognition of Hebrew as an official language in the State we were told it was harmless; now we see that our fears have been realised, and that this very recognition is used as an argument to establish "a right."

Besides, we have always claimed for this community the same rights and privileges as ourselves since with us they were Ottoman citizens. But to argue as the Memorandum does, that because the present Jewish community in Palestine is there by "right," this right should be extended to all the Jews of the world, is a line of reasoning which no people, let alone Arabs, would accept if applied to itself.

We have shown over and over again that the supposed historic connection of the Jews with Palestine rests upon very slender historic data. The historic rights of the Arabs are far stronger than those of the Jews. Palestine had a native population before the Jews even went there, and this population has persisted all down the ages and never assimilated with the Jewish tribes, who were always a people to themselves. The Arabs, on the other hand, have been settled on the land for more than 1,500 years, and are the present owners of the soil.

Further, Christians as well as Moslems look upon Palestine as a sacred land, and make yearly pilgrimages to it in a spirit of devotion and prayer. Any religious sentiment, therefore, which the Jews might cherish for Palestine is exceeded by Christian and Moslem sentiment for that country."

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back