Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Evert Taube was in the 1920's, AKA earlier than that.
Yes, and the Gospel Jubilees just invented something that day -- this is why I have zero respect for racists....the spoken word has been passed down for generations...you are pissed because black folks are better at something, not my problem.....

By the way, Langston Hughes predates Evert Taube...guess who predates Langston Hughes? his ancestors before him...

and guess who were the ones to take it from that style of music to what it is today? Not polish people....No one stopped polish people from making their "hip hop" the most popular style of music today..

However, they would definitely have call it something else, since the term "hip hop" was also coine

d by black people...MC Coke La Rock to be exact...but I don't expect a racist influenced by black culture to know that either...

I've also found a couple of Polish old Fox-trot Tangos which sound like a proto-Rap.

The more you talk the stupider you look....Unless Poland invented the Foxtrot, which they didn't -- you are only showing how influenced the polish were by the outside -- wasn't no people in Harlem being influenced by Poland...the Harlem Renaissance influenced the world...

The first video I posted especially, definitely spits rhymes similar to Rap, and dates to 1934 in Poland.

As for Harlem, a lot of Polish Jews were in Harlem, before Blacks, how do you know they didn't influence?

Show me all of the polish folks or just one who influenced the Harlem Renaissance? Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that maybe blacks were just creative enough to develop a style of art all of their own?? Why do you hate that so much?

Next you are going to claim that Prince and MJ never actually performed any of their music, it was actually some Polish guy

I never said that Polish folks influenced the Harlem Renaissance, but you claim they didn't, how do you know that?

Here's another Polish song similar to Rap in 1970.

It's no wonder why the Negroid doesn't like Polish Rap, it's more like DJ Shadow, and has as much as common with the Doors, or Pink Floyd as with Notorious B.I.G.

AKA more talented.

Sounds like something they would use to torture a spy.

This Polish Rap has more in common with Pink Floyd, than with Notorious B.I.G, of course you wouldn't recognize the talent.

So far every single video you posted of a polish rapper sucked ass. Not saying there isnt some talent in Poland because I am sure there is. However, the ones you have posted are substandard and dont support your argument. Now I noticed your original claim was that Polish people started rap but thats laughable because I already posted the evidence that Africans have been rapping before white people were even aware there was a such thing as music.

History of Rap - The True Origins of Rap Music

Thousands of years ago in Africa “griots”, where village story tellers who played basic handmade instruments while they told stories of their family and local current events. This style of talking while music is playing is rap music as we know it at its root form. The griot is still a major form of communication in Africa still to this day.

Jimmi Hendrix never actually played guitar -- it was some polish guy backstage..

Jimmi Hendrix isn't the best guitarist, anyways.

But, Pawbeats is probably the best Rap Producer.

Everyone but you says Hendrix is the best guitarist.

Who are the World’s Best Guitarists?

Only people who don't know music say Hendrix is the best Guitarist.

There's Yngwie Malmsteen (Swedish) Paul Gilbert (Polish - American) John Petrucci (Italian - American) Brian Patrick Carroll (Irish - American) Al Di Meola (Italian - American) Steve Vai (Italian - American) Ron Jarzombek (Polish - American) Rusty Cooler (Texan) Stevie Ray Vaughan (Texan) Jason Becker (German - American) Michael Angelo Batio (Italian - German American)
Among
various others.

Last edited:
It's no wonder why the Negroid doesn't like Polish Rap, it's more like DJ Shadow, and has as much as common with the Doors, or Pink Floyd as with Notorious B.I.G.

AKA more talented.

This Polish Rap has more in common with Pink Floyd, than with Notorious B.I.G, of course you wouldn't recognize the talent.

So far every single video you posted of a polish rapper sucked ass. Not saying there isnt some talent in Poland because I am sure there is. However, the ones you have posted are substandard and dont support your argument. Now I noticed your original claim was that Polish people started rap but thats laughable because I already posted the evidence that Africans have been rapping before white people were even aware there was a such thing as music.

Thousands of years ago in Africa “griots”, where village story tellers who played basic handmade instruments while they told stories of their family and local current events. This style of talking while music is playing is rap music as we know it at its root form. The griot is still a major form of communication in Africa still to this day.

So says the guy who posts Notorious B.I.G, as some kind of "Good Rap music" LMFAO.

Yes, and the Gospel Jubilees just invented something that day -- this is why I have zero respect for racists....the spoken word has been passed down for generations...you are pissed because black folks are better at something, not my problem.....

By the way, Langston Hughes predates Evert Taube...guess who predates Langston Hughes? his ancestors before him...

and guess who were the ones to take it from that style of music to what it is today? Not polish people....No one stopped polish people from making their "hip hop" the most popular style of music today..

However, they would definitely have call it something else, since the term "hip hop" was also coine

d by black people...MC Coke La Rock to be exact...but I don't expect a racist influenced by black culture to know that either...

I've also found a couple of Polish old Fox-trot Tangos which sound like a proto-Rap.

The more you talk the stupider you look....Unless Poland invented the Foxtrot, which they didn't -- you are only showing how influenced the polish were by the outside -- wasn't no people in Harlem being influenced by Poland...the Harlem Renaissance influenced the world...

The first video I posted especially, definitely spits rhymes similar to Rap, and dates to 1934 in Poland.

As for Harlem, a lot of Polish Jews were in Harlem, before Blacks, how do you know they didn't influence?

Show me all of the polish folks or just one who influenced the Harlem Renaissance? Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that maybe blacks were just creative enough to develop a style of art all of their own?? Why do you hate that so much?

Next you are going to claim that Prince and MJ never actually performed any of their music, it was actually some Polish guy

I never said that Polish folks influenced the Harlem Renaissance, but you claim they didn't, how do you know that?

Here's another Polish song similar to Rap in 1970.

You act like people during the Harlem Renaissance didn't tell you who influenced them.....they did...they never mentioned any Polish jews as being their artistic influences --- polish people not being their influences is not a slight against polish artists -- but you are so insecure and narcissistic, you can't make that distinction..

Jimmi Hendrix never actually played guitar -- it was some polish guy backstage..

There's Yngwie Malmsteen (Swedish) Paul Gilbert (Polish - American) John Petrucci (Italian - American) Brian Patrick Carroll (Irish - American) Al Di Meola (Italian - American) Steve Vai (Italian - American) Ron Jarzombek (Polish - American) Rusty Cooler (Texan) Stevie Ray Vaughan (Texan) Jason Becker (German - American) Michael Angelo Batio (Italian - German American)
Among
various others.

And everyone you just name will list Hendrix as their influence....just accept the fact that white folks don't have a monopoly on all things art

AKA more talented.

So says the guy who posts Notorious B.I.G, as some kind of "Good Rap music" LMFAO.

Smooth is not equal to good. Your claim was that Black rappers dont make smooth rap.

Your words not mine.

"Polish rap is smooth, methodical, and complex, what almost all Black Rap is just un-perfected noise."

AKA more talented.

So says the guy that listed random Polish amateurs as good rappers. :laugh:

AKA more talented.

Smooth is not equal to good. Your claim was that Black rappers dont make smooth rap.

Your words not mine.

"Polish rap is smooth, methodical, and complex, what almost all Black Rap is just un-perfected noise."

What makes you think Black Rap doesn't suck?
Black Rap in general is terrible.

Among
various others.

And everyone you just name will list Hendrix as their influence....just accept the fact that white folks don't have a monopoly on all things art

Guitarists didn't peak with technique until after Hendrix, with shredders.

Your words not mine.

A couple of things. First its popularity especially among whites. However most importantly is that Black people and other people of color love it.

Your words not mine.

A couple of things. First its popularity especially among whites. However most importantly is that Black people and other people of color love it.

Popularity doesn't equate to talent.

If it did Classical composers would sell the most.

Your words not mine.

Popularity is a great indicator of if something is good. If you want to talk talent then we win there too. Every single white rapper without fail can trace his influence either directly to a Black rapper or a white rapper that idolized a Black rapper.

Your words not mine.

Popularity is a great indicator of if something is good. If you want to talk talent then we win there too. Every single white rapper without fail can trace his influence either directly to a Black rapper or a white rapper that idolized a Black rapper.

How can someone be so dumb?

The greatest white boy rapper of all time listed all the rappers he was influenced by. It was a list of 15. Only one white group on the list Beastie Boys.

Eminem Names The 15 Rappers Who Influenced Him

When Eminem won the Grammy for Best Rap Album at the 45th Grammy Awards, he named the 15 rappers who had the biggest influence on him.

During his acceptance speech he said: “I made me a little list of MCs that I wanted to name off that inspired me, to bring me where I am today, because honestly, I wouldn’t be here without them. So the list goes like this, and it’s not in this order, but the list is this:

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
11. Treach from Naughty By Nature
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

He ended the speech by saying, “thank you, because I learned from all of you, thank you.”

Your words not mine.

How can someone be so dumb?

Why dont you tell us how you are so good at being an idiot so everyone can know?

The greatest white boy rapper of all time listed all the rappers he was influenced by. It was a list of 15. Only one white group on the list Beastie Boys.

Eminem Names The 15 Rappers Who Influenced Him

When Eminem won the Grammy for Best Rap Album at the 45th Grammy Awards, he named the 15 rappers who had the biggest influence on him.

During his acceptance speech he said: “I made me a little list of MCs that I wanted to name off that inspired me, to bring me where I am today, because honestly, I wouldn’t be here without them. So the list goes like this, and it’s not in this order, but the list is this:

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
11. Treach from Naughty By Nature
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

He ended the speech by saying, “thank you, because I learned from all of you, thank you.”

Eminem's not even close, you're embarrassing.

Forum List

Back