Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

This is PH.D level rappin. No white boy alive could do this even with surgically enchanced vocal cords..

Will go down in history as the greatest freestyle in history.....despite what Polish people think...

It's clearly harder to freestyle in Polish, than in English.

Why? Dont they speak Polish? :laugh:
How is rhyming in Polish different than rhyming in English?

Because Polish is a much more difficult language to learn, and pronounce than English.

You sound like an idiot. People that grow up speaking polish do it with same ease of someone that grows up speaking english. Are you retarded or something?
laugh.gif

Here is Wyclef laying down a rap in 3 languages. Spanish, French, and English with ease.

I don't think you understand how difficult the Polish language is, I think the only person who's retarded here is yourself.

:lol: at white people arguing over whose white nation raps better than black people.

Hey SobieskiSavedEurope nobody except for white boys in Poland gives a shit about Polish rap.

Hey ptbw forever fuck you and your retarded coworker who can rap for 2 minutes straight.

Black people are actually the worst at Rap, face the facts.

Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif
Using recorded beats isn’t using an instrument.

The instrument being used usually is the voice itself.
Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

A lot of Polish rap is better, and more innovative than the Roots.

Well, shit videos. The woman is kind of hot though.

Black rap is the worst.

I wouldn't know. I like to listen to music...so, there is that...

:lol: at white people arguing over whose white nation raps better than black people.

Hey SobieskiSavedEurope nobody except for white boys in Poland gives a shit about Polish rap.

Hey ptbw forever fuck you and your retarded coworker who can rap for 2 minutes straight.

Nah you’re just an idiot

So says someone with the name An@lDestroyer.

Nah you’re just an idiot

What does my name have to do with anything?

Polish rap sucks to anyone who isn’t polish and likes rap.

I don’t even like rap, but you’re wrong.

Get over yourself.

Nah you’re just an idiot

What does my name have to do with anything?

Polish rap sucks to anyone who isn’t polish and likes rap.

I don’t even like rap, but you’re wrong.

Get over yourself.

Polish Rap is smooth, and well produced, the Black Rap is just noise.

Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif
Using recorded beats isn’t using an instrument.

The instrument being used usually is the voice itself.
Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

A lot of Polish rap is better, and more innovative than the Roots.

Well, shit videos. The woman is kind of hot though.

Black rap is the worst.

If that was true white people wouldnt be the largest consumers of the genre.

Will go down in history as the greatest freestyle in history.....despite what Polish people think...

Because Polish is a much more difficult language to learn, and pronounce than English.

You sound like an idiot. People that grow up speaking polish do it with same ease of someone that grows up speaking english. Are you retarded or something?
laugh.gif

Here is Wyclef laying down a rap in 3 languages. Spanish, French, and English with ease.

I don't think you understand how difficult the Polish language is, I think the only person who's retarded here is yourself.

I dont think youve thought this through. The polish language is no more difficult for someone that is raised speaking the language than someone raised speaking english you moron.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dont think youve thought this through. The polish language is no more difficult for someone that is raised speaking the language than someone raised speaking english you moron.
laugh.gif

Polish probably takes about twice as much effort to master as English, with, or without being a Native speaker.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Polish probably takes about twice as much effort to master as English, with, or without being a Native speaker.

Have you ever considered that you may just be stupid and the only one to have this problem? Can you post even one link from a native polish speaker backing up your claim?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Have you ever considered that you may just be stupid and the only one to have this problem? Can you post even one link from a native polish speaker backing up your claim?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey idiot. It says right in the video he is talking about non native speakers. :laughing0301:

laugh.gif

Hey idiot. It says in the video he is talking about non native speakers. :laughing0301:

What makes you think all languages for native speakers are the same difficulty?
You sound like a dumb Liberal, in general.|

Why don't you try to sing along, Dupek?

laugh.gif

Hey idiot. It says in the video he is talking about non native speakers. :laughing0301:

You sound like a dumb Liberal, in general.

Science makes me think that. Thats why a white German child raised in Senegal can speak fluent Wolof. Thats why a fucking dog raised in poland can learn commands in polish. Youre a fucking fool :laughing0301:

Last edited:

You sound like a dumb Liberal, in general.

Science makes me think that. Thats why a French child raised in Senegal can speak fluent Wolof.

So, don't you try to sing along to Polish Rap?

Forum List

Back