Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Jonny Cash was rappin before all these clowns...

Whites definitely invented Rap.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Evert Taube a Swede of partial Baltic German heritage recorded the first Rap song.

Details. What song. Was it truly a rap song song or was it prose set to music?

Evert Taube a Swede of partial Baltic German heritage recorded the first Rap song.

The greatest white boy rapper of all time listed all the rappers he was influenced by. It was a list of 15. Only one white group on the list Beastie Boys.

Eminem Names The 15 Rappers Who Influenced Him

When Eminem won the Grammy for Best Rap Album at the 45th Grammy Awards, he named the 15 rappers who had the biggest influence on him.

During his acceptance speech he said: “I made me a little list of MCs that I wanted to name off that inspired me, to bring me where I am today, because honestly, I wouldn’t be here without them. So the list goes like this, and it’s not in this order, but the list is this:

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
11. Treach from Naughty By Nature
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

He ended the speech by saying, “thank you, because I learned from all of you, thank you.”
He didn't name feared polish rapper, MC Mieszko ??? odd...

This idiot is the type who could open up a restaurant -- right next to another restaurant...the other spot can have hundreds of customers, lines around the corner -- filled with people who say "I don't even like black folks like that....but their food is awesome!!"

Meanwhile his place is so empty, tumbleweeds are rolling across the parking lot -- and he will still claim his food is better because his tastebuds are fucked up...

This idiot is the type who could open up a restaurant -- right next to another restaurant...the other spot can have hundreds of customers, lines around the corner -- filled with people who say "I don't even like black folks like that....but their food is awesome!!"

Meanwhile his place is so empty, tumbleweeds are rolling across the parking lot -- and he will still claim his food is better because his tastebuds are fucked up...

Hilarious, it's well known that Classical Composers are the most talented, and proficient, but don't hold sales very well.

While garbage like Souljah Boy which is terrible, will get a lot of sales.

Hilarious, it's well known that Classical Composers are the most talented, and proficient, but don't hold sales very well.

Find me a souljah boy track that is getting sales? You can't...he was a gimmick and he fell off...

And no, classical music will never be the music of choice when it comes to making people want to dance and have a good time -- sorry that someone else came along and gave us something that our souls relate to more...

But it aint my fault that your Polish rappers can't get the same world-wide appeal as those no-talent black rappers get...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers were innovative enough to make a style of music from nothing but a beatbox and an emcee and turn it into a worldwide commodity...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers, despite coming from a place where nobody cared about them, was able to take 2 turn tables and a mic and make the kind of history that your polish rappers never made...deal wit it

You call that rap music? Lol. Not even close.
Stick to politics. You suck at music.

Find me a souljah boy track that is getting sales? You can't...he was a gimmick and he fell off...

And no, classical music will never be the music of choice when it comes to making people want to dance and have a good time -- sorry that someone else came along and gave us something that our souls relate to more...

But it aint my fault that your Polish rappers can't get the same world-wide appeal as those no-talent black rappers get...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers were innovative enough to make a style of music from nothing but a beatbox and an emcee and turn it into a worldwide commodity...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers, despite coming from a place where nobody cared about them, was able to take 2 turn tables and a mic and make the kind of history that your polish rappers never made...deal wit it

By your first logic, McDonald's was superior over say Outback Steakhouse, because it got more sales.

As for your second logic, Souljah Boy would be superior over say Sage Francis.

Yet, you have the nerve to call me dumb?

BTW. Polish Rap can get about 60 million views on Youtube, not bad considering the Polish language isn't very readily spoken like English.

It sure sounds like Rap music to me.

Define in your own words what rap music is.

Rhythm, and Rhymes.

Rhythm, and Rhymes.

"Puff The Magic Dragon" has rhythm and rhymes.
Is it rap music?

By your first logic, McDonald's was superior over say Outback Steakhouse, because it got more sales.

BTW. Polish Rap can get about 60 million views on Youtube, not bad considering the Polish language isn't very readily spoken like English.
Seeing as tho I know what Outback Steakhouse is, I would say your point is still a fail...because NO ONE knows these polish rappers you are talking about....

and no Soulja Boy is not a better emcee than Sage is, because Soulja is not an emcee -- and its mostly you Europeans who still think Soulja boy is talented...

But Sage aint better than a plethora of black rappers, by his own admission....and if you want to talk about battle rap, let's not...You won't like where it goes...

Suggest you just be content with the Sage poster on your ceiling and the Jergens lotions next your bed....

Seeing as tho I know what Outback Steakhouse is, I would say your point is still a fail...because NO ONE knows these polish rappers you are talking about....

and no Soulja Boy is not a better emcee than Sage is, because Soulja is not an emcee -- and its mostly you Europeans who still think Soulja boy is talented...

But Sage aint better than a plethora of black rappers, by his own admission....and if you want to talk about battle rap, let's not...You won't like where it goes...

Suggest you just be content with the Sage poster on your ceiling and the Jergens lotions next your bed....

Popularity has little to nothing to do with actual Musical talent.

Most people are dumb, especially Blacks, they just kind understand what they know, and that's that.

Most people are dumb, especially Blacks, they just kind understand what they know, and that's that.
Go fuck yourself white trash.

This is what we call "struggling" -- this is usually something people do when none of their points hit and their last resort is to have a Serena tantrum and claim how only he can judge talent, not the rest of the Earth...fuck yo inferiority complex...
a (346)[1].jpg

Last edited:

This is what we call "struggling" -- this is usually something people do when none of their points hit and their last resort is to have a Serena tantrum and claim how only he can judge talent, not the rest of the Earth...fuck yo inferiority complex...View attachment 216030

Anyone with brains knows popularity of music, has very little, if not anything to do with actual talent.

Forum List

Back