Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

The greatest white boy rapper of all time listed all the rappers he was influenced by. It was a list of 15. Only one white group on the list Beastie Boys.

Eminem Names The 15 Rappers Who Influenced Him

When Eminem won the Grammy for Best Rap Album at the 45th Grammy Awards, he named the 15 rappers who had the biggest influence on him.

During his acceptance speech he said: “I made me a little list of MCs that I wanted to name off that inspired me, to bring me where I am today, because honestly, I wouldn’t be here without them. So the list goes like this, and it’s not in this order, but the list is this:

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
11. Treach from Naughty By Nature
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

He ended the speech by saying, “thank you, because I learned from all of you, thank you.”

Eminem's not even close, you're embarrassing.
Ok I will bite. Who do you think is the best white rapper? :21:

The greatest white boy rapper of all time listed all the rappers he was influenced by. It was a list of 15. Only one white group on the list Beastie Boys.

When Eminem won the Grammy for Best Rap Album at the 45th Grammy Awards, he named the 15 rappers who had the biggest influence on him.

During his acceptance speech he said: “I made me a little list of MCs that I wanted to name off that inspired me, to bring me where I am today, because honestly, I wouldn’t be here without them. So the list goes like this, and it’s not in this order, but the list is this:

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

He ended the speech by saying, “thank you, because I learned from all of you, thank you.”

The best White American Rapper is Sage Francis, but in Poland that's more like typical talent.

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

The best White American Rapper is Sage Francis, but in Poland that's more like typical talent.
Who? :21:

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

Sage Francis is a lot better than any Black cRAP you can post.

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

Guess who his inspirations were? Black rappers.
21.gif

"Francis began writing and recording original lyrics at age 8, being inspired by acts such as Run DMC and Public Enemy.[4][5] According to Artistdirect, Francis began sneaking out of his parents' house at age 12 to participate in rap battles

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

I already posted the Roots (Black Thought) so you lose again.
21.gif

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

21.gif

"Francis began writing and recording original lyrics at age 8, being inspired by acts such as Run DMC and Public Enemy.[4][5] According to Artistdirect, Francis began sneaking out of his parents' house at age 12 to participate in rap battles

We've already proven Whites invented Rap, not Blacks.

I already posted the Roots so you lose again.
21.gif

I'm calling BS, on that.

1. Run D.M.C.
The Beastie Boys
3. LL Cool J
4. Kool G Rap
5. Masta Ace
6. Rakim
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Dr. Dre
9. N.W.A.
10. KRS-One
12. Nas
13. 2Pac
14. Biggie
15. Jay-Z

21.gif

Weve only proven you are a idiot with bad taste in rappers and that rapping started in Africa while white people were still living in caves and eating each other.
21.gif

21.gif

I'm calling BS, on that.

You can call whatever you want to. The problem is not one person with a brain cell will agree with you.
21.gif

21.gif

Weve only proven you are a idiot with bad taste in rappers and that rapping started in Africa while white people were still living in caves and eating each other.
21.gif

You're too dumb for words, Polish rap really is better, and it's Blacks who were living in caves, and eating each other according to the Moor Arab Ibn Khaldun

21.gif

21.gif

You're too dumb for words, Polish rap really is better, and it's Blacks who were living in caves, and eating each other according to the Moor Arab Ibn Khaldun
Go back to sleep.
21.gif

21.gif

I'm calling BS, on that.

You can call whatever you want to. The problem is not one person with a brain cell will agree with you.
21.gif

Sage Francis is more talented than the Roots, or Mos Def, certainly.

Rap is nothing but bad poetry set to a drum beat it is not music

It's a worthless style of music. Other than humor like 2 Live Crew it should not be taken seriously and only a fucking pollack would be trying to get white people blamed for it.

Rap is nothing but bad poetry set to a drum beat it is not music

It's a worthless style of music. Other than humor like 2 Live Crew it should not be taken seriously and only a fucking pollack would be trying to get white people blamed for it.

Pawbeats has an orchestra doing his Rap beats, any questions?

Forum List

Back