Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Have you ever considered that you may just be stupid and the only one to have this problem? Can you post even one link from a native polish speaker backing up your claim?

Hey idiot. It says in the video he is talking about non native speakers. :laughing0301:

What makes you think all languages for native speakers are the same difficulty?
You sound like a dumb Liberal, in general.

Science makes me think that. Thats why a French child raised in Senegal can speak fluent Wolof.

So, don't you try to sing along to Polish Rap?

Why would I do that? I wasnt raised in Poland and the music sucks. :laugh:

Hey idiot. It says in the video he is talking about non native speakers. :laughing0301:

Science makes me think that. Thats why a French child raised in Senegal can speak fluent Wolof.

Nothing's worse than Black Rap music, the closest is Puerto Rican Reaggaeton.

Polish music is the worst music in the universe.

Polish music is the worst music in the universe.

No, I'm pretty sure that's Black music.

Poland gave us the Polka and the Chicken Dance

Who says they don’t have culture?

It takes a special kind of racist to make a post like this....do you lose sleep at night because black folks are credited for creating the most popular genre of music in the world??

Hell, blacks folks let white folks have "country" music, even tho black folks created that too ......just enjoy the music and shut the fuck up...

It takes a special kind of racist to make a post like this....do you lose sleep at night because black folks are credited for creating the most popular genre of music in the world??

Hell, blacks folks let white folks have "country" music, even tho black folks created that too ......just enjoy the music and shut the fuck up...

We've already established that Evert Taube, the Night Mail Soundtrack, Jimmy Dean, Johnny Cash, Aerosmith, and Blondie all did Rap's before Blacks did.

Oh ho ho, the truth is oh so racist.

It's no wonder why the Negroid doesn't like Polish Rap, it's more like DJ Shadow, and has as much as common with the Doors, or Pink Floyd as with Notorious B.I.G.

AKA more talented.

Sounds like something they would use to torture a spy.

This Polish Rap has more in common with Pink Floyd, than with Notorious B.I.G, of course you wouldn't recognize the talent.

We've already established that Evert Taube, the Night Mail Soundtrack, Jimmy Dean, Johnny Cash, Aerosmith, and Blondie all did Rap's before Blacks did.

Then you never heard of Pigmeat Markham you idiot....you never heard Clarence Blowfly Reid....and you definitely never heard of the Gospel Jubilees...like I said, shut the fuck up

Then you never heard of Pigmeat Markham you idiot....you never heard Clarence Blowfly Reid....and you definitely never heard of the Gospel Jubilees...like I said, shut the fuck up

Evert Taube was in the 1920's, AKA earlier than that.

Yes, and the Gospel Jubilees just invented something that day -- this is why I have zero respect for racists....the spoken word has been passed down for generations...you are pissed because black folks are better at something, not my problem.....

By the way, Langston Hughes predates Evert Taube...guess who predates Langston Hughes? his ancestors before him...

and guess who were the ones to take it from that style of music to what it is today? Not polish people....No one stopped polish people from making their "hip hop" the most popular style of music today..

However, they would definitely have call it something else, since the term "hip hop" was also coined by black people...MC Coke La Rock to be exact...but I don't expect a racist influenced by black culture to know that either...

Yes, and the Gospel Jubilees just invented something that day -- this is why I have zero respect for racists....the spoken word has been passed down for generations...you are pissed because black folks are better at something, not my problem.....

By the way, Langston Hughes predates Evert Taube...guess who predates Langston Hughes? his ancestors before him...

and guess who were the ones to take it from that style of music to what it is today? Not polish people....No one stopped polish people from making their "hip hop" the most popular style of music today..

However, they would definitely have call it something else, since the term "hip hop" was also coined by black people...MC Coke La Rock to be exact...but I don't expect a racist influenced by black culture to know that either...

I've also found a couple of Polish old Fox-trot Tangos which sound like a proto-Rap.

I've also found a couple of Polish old Fox-trot Tangos which sound like a proto-Rap.

The more you talk the stupider you look....Unless Poland invented the Foxtrot, which they didn't -- you are only showing how influenced the polish were by the outside -- wasn't no people in Harlem being influenced by Poland...the Harlem Renaissance influenced the world...

The more you talk the stupider you look....Unless Poland invented the Foxtrot, which they didn't -- you are only showing how influenced the polish were by the outside -- wasn't no people in Harlem being influenced by Poland...the Harlem Renaissance influenced the world...

The first video I posted especially, definitely spits rhymes similar to Rap, and dates to 1934 in Poland.

As for Harlem, a lot of Polish Jews were in Harlem, before Blacks, how do you know they didn't influence?

The first video I posted especially, definitely spits rhymes similar to Rap, and dates to 1934 in Poland.

As for Harlem, a lot of Polish Jews were in Harlem, before Blacks, how do you know they didn't influence?

Show me all of the polish folks or just one who influenced the Harlem Renaissance? Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that maybe blacks were just creative enough to develop a style of art all of their own?? Why do you hate that so much?

Next you are going to claim that Prince and MJ never actually performed any of their music, it was actually some Polish guy

Forum List

Back