Whites do have a role in stopping racism

No. I'm saying that because the facts show that white boys love doing mass shootings. I have to stay alert in crowds because they are cowardly.

I see, so whitey likes the mass shootings and blacks prefer killing off each other on the streets of our cities, or is that orchestrated by white devils as well?
Right. White boys like killing everyone. They kill indiscriminately in mass shootings. Blacks just like whites kill each other. This is due to the fact that the racial populations to group among racial lines. White devils do have some influence on Blacks killing each other indirectly.
White people go to Black neighborhoods every night in order to stab and shoot each other.
True story.
Where I am from the only white people I saw were crooked cops, white boys looking for Black prostitutes, whites looking for drugs, and white girls looking for Black guys. Never once did I see a white person kill another white person in a Black neighborhood.
I was being sarcastic.
Why would that be something I care about?

I see, so whitey likes the mass shootings and blacks prefer killing off each other on the streets of our cities, or is that orchestrated by white devils as well?
Right. White boys like killing everyone. They kill indiscriminately in mass shootings. Blacks just like whites kill each other. This is due to the fact that the racial populations to group among racial lines. White devils do have some influence on Blacks killing each other indirectly.
White people go to Black neighborhoods every night in order to stab and shoot each other.
True story.
Where I am from the only white people I saw were crooked cops, white boys looking for Black prostitutes, whites looking for drugs, and white girls looking for Black guys. Never once did I see a white person kill another white person in a Black neighborhood.
I was being sarcastic.
You’re responding?
You care.

True story.
I made it through the 60s, how about you?
I wasnt alive in the 60's so no.
Then move out of the slum.
I dont live in the slums. Even if I did what does that have to do with me saying I have never seen whites go to Black neighborhoods to kill each other?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
True story.
I was being sarcastic.
You’re responding?
You care.
No. I dont care. I just want to know why you think I care if you were being sarcastic or not?

True story.
I dont live in the slums. Even if I did what does that have to do with me saying I have never seen whites go to Black neighborhoods to kill each other?
You’re such a hateful racist you can’t get sarcasm.
Go to the bar tonight and imagine stabbing someone; you’ll feel better...for 10 seconds.

True story.
I was being sarcastic.
You’re responding?
You care.
No. I dont care. I just want to know why you think I care if you were being sarcastic or not?
Cause I’m Whitey.
And you were stupid enough to click Informational.
Better unclick before anyone notices.

I was being sarcastic.
You’re responding?
You care.
Cause I’m Whitey.
I clicked on you saying you were being sarcastic? You should screen shot that for proof.

You’re such a hateful racist you can’t get sarcasm.
Go to the bar tonight and imagine stabbing someone; you’ll feel better...for 10 seconds.
White boy sarcasm is dumb and weird. I dont pay attention to it.

I dont drink. Why would I go to a bar to imagine stabbing someone? Is this what passes for white boy sarcasm?

. . . the role she won her Oscar for. . . .

Any Black people in it?

It's Les Miserables, about the French Revolution, what do you think?

. . . but, as it so happens, one of the convicts in the opening scenes. . .

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

Has she ever done a movie with other major Black actors? I dont watch movies that lack the prescience of Black people

Gawd, you must be so miserable
I feel for you man.
I mean that sincerely

Why would I be miserable because I dont watch movies that dont interest me?

Just the amount of hate you have. Its sad man. I wish i could help..
Try smoking pot.

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb
Has she ever done a movie with other major Black actors? I dont watch movies that lack the prescience of Black people
I feel for you man.
I mean that sincerely
Try smoking pot.
Why do you think I have hate because I dont watch movies that dont interest me?

• Thanks
I was being sarcastic.
You’re responding?
You care.
Cause I’m Whitey.
I clicked on you saying you were being sarcastic? You should screen shot that for proof.
You clicked my sarcasm as informative.
I’m on my iPhone, post numbers don’t appear.

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb
I feel for you man.
I mean that sincerely
Try smoking pot.
Walk to closest wall; talk to it.

You’re responding?
You care.
Cause I’m Whitey.
Your post was informative. I never knew white people drove to Black neighborhoods to kill each other.

You claimed that I clicked informative on your post saying you were sarcastic. Show us the proof.

You’re responding?
You care.
Cause I’m Whitey.
Your post was informative. I never knew white people drove to Black neighborhoods to kill each other.

You claimed that I clicked informative on your post saying you were sarcastic. Show us the proof.
No, you fucking moron, I said you clicked informative on the sarcastic post.
You hopeless.

Cause I’m Whitey.

You hopeless.
You said I cared that you were being sarcastic and I marked that informative. I didnt care you were being sarcastic. I used you anyway.

Cause I’m Whitey.

You hopeless.
You said I cared that you were being sarcastic and I marked that informative. I didnt care you were being sarcastic. I used you anyway.
Your reading comprehension sucks.

Cause I’m Whitey.

You hopeless.
You used me!
Oh! Rhett, whatever shall I do?

You hopeless.
Your reading comprehension sucks.
Your intellect sucks.

You hopeless.
You used me!
Not much you can do but sit back and deal with it.

• Thanks

You hopeless.
You used me!
Not much you can do but sit back and deal with it.
I actually couldn’t give a darn either way.
I see you as no more than a study in Black bullshit.

Forum List

Back