Whites do have a role in stopping racism

Whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites well. So. what?!?!?
agreed.
She made it sound like black people are scared of whitey blowing their brains out.
Thats why i brought up reality.
Well white guys are the ones doing all the mass shootings. I know I make sure to check out every white guy when I am in a crowed area.

Do you not get out much or is this just more white lies?

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia
That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.

Oh, my bad.

Where is that evidence or are you saying this just cuz you think whites are inherently evil?
No. I'm saying that because the facts show that white boys love doing mass shootings. I have to stay alert in crowds because they are cowardly.

Sometimes actresses get better looking w/age, Anne Hathaway is one of those times.
I've never heard of her. She has a lot of movies and I have never seen even one of them

. . . the role she won her Oscar for. . . .

Her singing sucks!

If you saw the movie, she was the best vocalist in the entire movie.

Here’s how a pro sings it!

agreed.
She made it sound like black people are scared of whitey blowing their brains out.
Thats why i brought up reality.
Well white guys are the ones doing all the mass shootings. I know I make sure to check out every white guy when I am in a crowed area.

That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.

Oh, my bad.

Where is that evidence or are you saying this just cuz you think whites are inherently evil?
No. I'm saying that because the facts show that white boys love doing mass shootings. I have to stay alert in crowds because they are cowardly.

I see, so whitey likes the mass shootings and blacks prefer killing off each other on the streets of our cities, or is that orchestrated by white devils as well?

Sometimes actresses get better looking w/age, Anne Hathaway is one of those times.
I've never heard of her. She has a lot of movies and I have never seen even one of them

Any Black people in it?

It's Les Miserables, about the French Revolution, what do you think?

. . . but, as it so happens, one of the convicts in the opening scenes. . .

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

Her singing sucks!

If you saw the movie, she was the best vocalist in the entire movie.

Here’s how a pro sings it!

Agreed.

That's not Hollywood though.

Watch the movie, you will agree, she did better then ANY of the other actors.

What a shame that black people and some really strange white people have to make the murder of this poor girl into a racial incident. Doing so celebrates the real causes.

This is the third death in a BART station in FIVE days. Let that sink in a moment. Three people murdered in five days. This is mass killing in slomo.

Finding racism glosses over the facts. The killer was a violent felon who got early release from a sympathetic judge and was on parole at the time of this killing.

BART stations are home to drug addicts, the mentally ill and the otherwise dregs who sleep in their own shit and vomit. No one is the least bit interested in making transit safe. Why should they be? Blame white racism and everyone goes home until the next maniac kills someone else.

Three deaths in five days.

Blaming racism instead of the guilty parties makes you equally guilty.

Oh, my bad.

I see, so whitey likes the mass shootings and blacks prefer killing off each other on the streets of our cities, or is that orchestrated by white devils as well?
Duh. Slavery makes them pull the trigger

Oh, my bad.

Right. White boys like killing everyone. They kill indiscriminately in mass shootings. Blacks just like whites kill each other. This is due to the fact that the racial populations tend to group among racial lines. White devils do have some influence on Blacks killing each other indirectly.

Oh, my bad.

Right. White boys like killing everyone. They kill indiscriminately in mass shootings. Blacks just like whites kill each other. This is due to the fact that the racial populations to group among racial lines. White devils do have some influence on Blacks killing each other indirectly.
White people go to Black neighborhoods every night in order to stab and shoot each other.
True story.

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

Has she ever done a movie with other major Black actors? I dont watch movies that lack the prescience of Black people

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

Has she ever done a movie with other major Black actors? I dont watch movies that lack the prescience of Black people

Gawd, you must be so miserable
I feel for you man.
I mean that sincerely

Oh, my bad.

Right. White boys like killing everyone. They kill indiscriminately in mass shootings. Blacks just like whites kill each other. This is due to the fact that the racial populations to group among racial lines. White devils do have some influence on Blacks killing each other indirectly.
White people go to Black neighborhoods every night in order to stab and shoot each other.
True story.
Where I am from the only white people I saw were crooked cops, white boys looking for Black prostitutes, whites looking for drugs, and white girls looking for Black guys. Never once did I see a white person kill another white person in a Black neighborhood.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

So you don’t deny your racism! That’s good.

Oh, my bad.

True story.
Where I am from the only white people I saw were crooked cops, white boys looking for Black prostitutes, whites looking for drugs, and white girls looking for Black guys. Never once did I see a white person kill another white person in a Black neighborhood.
I made it through the 60s, how about you?

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

I feel for you man.
I mean that sincerely

Why would I be miserable because I dont watch movies that dont interest me?

Oh, my bad.

True story.
I was being sarcastic.

True story.
I wasnt alive in the 60's so no.

Any Black people in it?

les-miserables-lg.jpg
452472879_1280x720.jpg

Cavin Cornwall - IMDb

I feel for you man.
I mean that sincerely

Why would I be miserable because I dont watch movies that dont interest me?

You’re a hateful pos?

True story.
I wasnt alive in the 60's so no.
Then move out of the slum.

Forum List

Back