A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.

Oh stop with your racist rants already and put your big boy pants on....

19789999.jpg

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.

You don't want to watch an hour long video either, do you?

I'm sure this could be an interesting discussion, but I almost never watch a video on here, and I certainly am not going to watch one an hour long.

Sorry, OP.

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.
Of course there is white supremacy in the U.S. I don't know what gives you that idea.

Of course there is white supremacy in the U.S. I don't know what gives you that idea.

Really? Where? What power do they have? Who actually takes them seriously other than their own little band of extremists? This isn't the 1950s anymore and the KKK isn't getting government protection to go out and commit their lynchings.

Really? Where? What power do they have? Who actually takes them seriously other than their own little band of extremists? This isn't the 1950s anymore and the KKK isn't getting government protection to go out and commit their lynchings.
The democrats KKK? The Senator Robert Byrd KKK?

The democrats KKK? The Senator Robert Byrd KKK?
Evidence of how far the country has come from where it was.

To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

You don't want to watch an hour long video either, do you?

I'm sure this could be an interesting discussion, but I almost never watch a video on here, and I certainly am not going to watch one an hour long.

Sorry, OP.
It's not a video, it's a podcast.

I'm listening while I work.

The only ones taking them "seriously" are progressives using them via the whole "alt-right" thing to link them to anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.
Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans on American soil since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Last edited:

The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

If those morons ever make a comeback it will be because of progressives making them seem more relevant then they actually are.

That and the whole idea of "use the N word once in your life and be banned from civil society" may push people into the WP morons open arms.

Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?

Are you talking about the Aryan Brotherhood? because those idiots are more of a prison gang than an actual white supremacist movement.

Stop cryin...we all have crosses to bare....try bringing the races together and stop trying to divide...grow up...life is NOT fare to anyone black or white so knock it off you are looking silly...
Like our President is doing?

Should we be just like the President and "try bringing the races together and stop trying to divide?

Are you talking about the Aryan Brotherhood? because those idiots are more of a prison gang than an actual white supremacist movement.
The Aryan Brotherhood falls under the banner of White Supremacists, but there's more white supremacists out there than just them. Way more.

Forum List

Back