Whites do have a role in stopping racism

Your post was informative. I never knew white people drove to Black neighborhoods to kill each other.

You claimed that I clicked informative on your post saying you were sarcastic. Show us the proof.
No, you fucking moron, I said you clicked informative on the sarcastic post.
You hopeless.
You said I cared that you were being sarcastic and I marked that informative. I didnt care you were being sarcastic. I used you anyway.
You used me!
Oh! Rhett, whatever shall I do?
Not much you can do but sit back and deal with it.
I actually couldn’t give a darn either way.
I see you as no more than a study in Black bullshit.
I can tell you dont care. Its not like you dont talk to me whenever you can. :laugh:

You hopeless.
You said I cared that you were being sarcastic and I marked that informative. I didnt care you were being sarcastic. I used you anyway.
You used me!
I can tell you dont care. Its not like you dont talk to me whenever you can. :laugh:
You are proof of the failure of Affirmative Action.
My son’s many Black friends with advanced degrees live in nice neighborhoods and aren’t pissed off.

Blacks need to grow up and stop blaming Whites for their problems.

They need to:

1. Stop committing so many crimes

2. Get off welfare

3. Stop voting for Democrat that fuck up the economy

4. Start taking care of their families.

You hopeless.
You used me!

Without me you’d be almost completely ignored.
I grew up in a Black neighborhood and I wonder how many of the kids I grew up with made something out of themselves or are fucked up like yourself.

You used me!
My son’s many Black friends with advanced degrees live in nice neighborhoods and aren’t pissed off.

Never had to us AA like you and your ancestors did.

I live in a nice neighborhood and only get pissed off when some scumbucket puts a flag on my lawn on the 4th of July.

You used me!

I live in a nice neighborhood and only get pissed off when some scumbucket puts a flag on my lawn on the 4th of July.
Tissue?

I was being sarcastic.
Why would that be something I care about?
You’re responding?
You care.
No. I dont care. I just want to know why you think I care if you were being sarcastic or not?
Cause I’m Whitey.
And you were stupid enough to click Informational.
Better unclick before anyone notices.
I clicked on you saying you were being sarcastic? You should screen shot that for proof.

Would you not agree that you are racist?

After all, racism is thinking that your race is better than another. Obviously you think this.

You used me!

I grew up in a Black neighborhood and I wonder how many of the kids I grew up with made something out of themselves or are fucked up like yourself.
I never knew you until recently.
I grew up in a Black neighborhood and I dont have to wonder. I know some kids became successful like myself and some kids wound up dead.

Tissue?
No. Some ragged ass cheap plastic.

You used me!

I grew up in a Black neighborhood and I dont have to wonder. I know some kids became successful like myself and some kids wound up dead.

Congratulations on surviving.

What do you attribute this to?

You used me!

Holy shit!
Do you know how to analyze a paragraph?

Tissue?
From China?

Congratulations on surviving.

What do you attribute this to?
Hating Whitey.

Why would that be something I care about?
You’re responding?
You care.
No. I dont care. I just want to know why you think I care if you were being sarcastic or not?
Cause I’m Whitey.
And you were stupid enough to click Informational.
Better unclick before anyone notices.
I clicked on you saying you were being sarcastic? You should screen shot that for proof.

Would you not agree that you are racist?

After all, racism is thinking that your race is better than another. Obviously you think this.
I've never claimed to be a racist but this thread really isnt about me.

Sometimes actresses get better looking w/age, Anne Hathaway is one of those times.
I think racism in America would take a big hit if there were more actors in Hollywood like Denzel Washington instead of like Anne Hathaway and her White Guilt syndrome.
Denzels a great actor.

malcolmx_1423701365.jpg

We've got a few individuals here on USMB that are always dwelling on "Why do White Motherfuckers hate my black ass???":afro:

The answer preplexes them, but is painfully obvious. :iyfyus.jpg:

Black are more likely to be murdered by other blacks. Maybe she should consider reality.
Just a thought.
Whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites well. So. what?!?!?
agreed.
She made it sound like black people are scared of whitey blowing their brains out.
Thats why i brought up reality.
Well white guys are the ones doing all the mass shootings. I know I make sure to check out every white guy when I am in a crowed area.

Do you not get out much or is this just more white lies?

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia
That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.
What about the deranged black guys with guns? Violence isn’t one Sided issue. I’m sure Anne means well, but she is being disengenuous. The hashtag should be all lives matter.

Tissue?
From China?
That would be my guess.

Forum List

Back