Whites do have a role in stopping racism

Black are more likely to be murdered by other blacks. Maybe she should consider reality.
Just a thought.
Whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites well. So. what?!?!?
agreed.
She made it sound like black people are scared of whitey blowing their brains out.
Thats why i brought up reality.
Well white guys are the ones doing all the mass shootings. I know I make sure to check out every white guy when I am in a crowed area.
Cross the street!
Not my style. I'd rather kick their asses.

As long as humans see others by color, gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation: equality is impossible. Equality is impossible anyway, but you set yourself further away from it by focusing so much on what makes people different rather than the same.

Black are more likely to be murdered by other blacks. Maybe she should consider reality.
Just a thought.
agreed.
She made it sound like black people are scared of whitey blowing their brains out.
Well white guys are the ones doing all the mass shootings. I know I make sure to check out every white guy when I am in a crowed area.
Cross the street!
Not my style. I'd rather kick their asses.
Then whine when they kick yours back about gasp white supremacy! That’s the answer!

Just a thought.
I never heard a Black person say they were going to murder another person because they were Black. You do realize whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites right?
I have already responding to this comment. Try reading the thread, smart guy.

Just a thought.
agreed.
Ummm ok :dunno:

Just a thought.
agreed.
Yes thats the reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just a thought.
agreed.

Do you not get out much or is this just more white lies?

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia

Just a thought.
I never heard a Black person say they were going to murder another person because they were Black. You do realize whites are more likely to be murdered by other whites right?
I have already responding to this comment. Try reading the thread, smart guy.
Thats stupid. I never read the rest of the thread before responding to a post.

Just a thought.
agreed.

That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.

Just a thought.
agreed.
Yes thats the reality.
Its only page three. Why you gotta derail the convo though?
This is about one asshole killing one person.
Whiny victimized, faggot

Just a thought.
agreed.

That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.

Oh, my bad.

Where is that evidence or are you saying this just cuz you think whites are inherently evil?

Forum List

Back