White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

Everyone is scared of black people, even black people.

Everyone is scared of black people, even black people.

^^projecting his own personal phobias onto other people.

I'm not scared of black people. I see no reason to be. I've worked in predominantly black communities for close to 20 years now, and I've never had a problem. Why are you such a ninnymuggins? I'm going to guess that it's because black people are more theoretical to you than tangible.

Last edited:
how long have you been telling that bull shit story....??? make a good movie though...Tar baby vs the meth head....

Tar Baby? Pardon me...but the early 20th century is >>>>> that way. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Bubba.

Hvyweight250 is a left over from the 1950s Jim Crow days and is scared shitless of black people, so she takes out her frustrations online.:razz:

Hahahahaha....I dealt with asshole's like you for quite some time in the military and Rhodesia. but I'll be truthful with you about the only time a negro scares me is when they get behind the wheel of a car....negros are about the most non driving people I've ever seen.But I do know one thing for sure, your race are great bleeders.....

I could say no I'm not a racist or I could say yes I am a racist...but what would it matter you already have formed your opinion about me....I'm white so naturally I'm
a racist...and the main thing is I really don't care....the word racist is so worn out it really has no effect like it did years ago..it's getting like Al Sharptons marches...not much effect and boring as hell.......and no I'm not a denizen of this forum, as you can tell by how many times I've written a post...

I don't care as much about the fact that you're a racist as I do the fact that you're making white people (of which I'm one) look bad. Lots of people are racists. Few of them are as moronic about it as you are.

I like you assholes, always have to put" I'm white" in a post....I'm surprised you didn't say "some of my best friends are black" big deal wigger who gives a fuck...!!!! oh and by the way I'm not a racist...I just don't like negros,black cars,black dogs, black clouds....ect,ect.

People are people. Some good, some bad, some assholes, some angels. I've found that skin color has very little to do with it.
So, you think that skin color has a "little to do with it".

What do you think is the very little bit skin color does have to do with it?

Tar Baby? Pardon me...but the early 20th century is >>>>> that way. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Bubba.

Hvyweight250 is a left over from the 1950s Jim Crow days and is scared shitless of black people, so she takes out her frustrations online.:razz:

Hahahahaha....I dealt with asshole's like you for quite some time in the military and Rhodesia. but I'll be truthful with you about the only time a negro scares me is when they get behind the wheel of a car....negros are about the most non driving people I've ever seen.But I do know one thing for sure, your race are great bleeders.....

I don't believe you, you are trying too hard. Its obvious you are a scared little bitch who can't even look a black man in the eyes, and you come on here to spew your vomit.

this just proves one thing....there are consequences to your words and actions.....

when my son was about 17....one of his friends younger brothers got into being an aryan.....it was ****** this...mudd people that...he even used the term blue gums which i had not heard since i was a child....i got feed up with this day one....and offered to take him to the west side of charlotte and let him preach to them...he declined my offer...seems he didnt wanna go face the consequences of his words in an area that had blacks....it is easy to be a bleeding heart liberal or total bigot in an area that is 98% white not so much when there is racial diversity.

are people afraid of black men? i am no more afraid of a black man than i am a white man. it is their behavior that causes fear not one's skin color. but i have found black and white men have one fear in common: crazy ass white women

this just proves one thing....there are consequences to your words and actions.....

when my son was about 17....one of his friends younger brothers got into being an aryan.....it was ****** this...mudd people that...he even used the term blue gums which i had not heard since i was a child....i got feed up with this day one....and offered to take him to the west side of charlotte and let him preach to them...he declined my offer...seems he didnt wanna go face the consequences of his words in an area that had blacks....it is easy to be a bleeding heart liberal or total bigot in an area that is 98% white not so much when there is racial diversity.

are people afraid of black men? i am no more afraid of a black man than i am a white man. it is their behavior that causes fear not one's skin color. but i have found black and white men have one fear in common: crazy ass white women

Thats spot on bones, alot of these bigots that spew racial hatred and vomit don't have the balls to say anything to a Black persons face, case in point Heavyweight250, she talks all this shit online but won't even cough loud in front of a real black person. Pathetic.

Dagnamit!

When it said "video", I wanted to see the action. I wanted to see Abbey get flattened.

Immie

Forum List

Back