White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

I'm new here, but I think I fell into a black supremacist forum. Now this is going to be interesting to say the least.

You are a fucking retard, its mostly white racists who post shit on this forum.

Well that wasn't nice calling me a fucking retard. I was just stating a fact thats all.I could expect to be called something If I had said High Gravity "your a fucking typical ******" so if I don't call you a fucking ******,I'd appreciate not being called a name also grow up and act like you have some sense.

Whats *******? why don't you grow some balls and say what you really want to say bitch?

Anyone can walk up to you and say anything cause you are a little bitch.:lol:

You drink to many 40 ounce high gravity beer, the high alcohol level seems to let people's mouth overload their asshole. Are you one of those people High Gravity? I'd say yes.

Go fuck yourself chump.:cool:

That seem's to be all you can say "go fuck yourself" Is thats the best you can do? or is that the only phrase you can remember in your limited vocabulary?

Well that wasn't nice calling me a fucking retard. I was just stating a fact thats all.I could expect to be called something If I had said High Gravity "your a fucking typical ******" so if I don't call you a fucking ******,I'd appreciate not being called a name also grow up and act like you have some sense.

Whats *******? why don't you grow some balls and say what you really want to say bitch?

I did dumb ass I called you a ****** you know the same thing as Kaffir.But were not allowed to call your race ****** on this forum anymore.

Now your a protected species, I guess this forum doesn't want someone hurting you feelins by calling you a ******. well thats alright you know what you are already.

I did dumb ass I called you a ****** you know the same thing as Kaffir.But were not allowed to call your race ****** on this forum anymore.

No, you're not allowed to use that word here, but don't worry; I think you managed to make your sentiments quite clear. "Kaffir"? Are you Afrikaner, or do you just admire their peculiar form of bigotry? ? In any case, I can call YOU a racist, a hater, a bigot and a boor, whether or not you are also a Boer.

No, you're not allowed to use that word here, but don't worry; I think you managed to make your sentiments quite clear. "Kaffir"? Are you Afrikaner, or do you just admire their peculiar form of bigotry? ? In any case, I can call YOU a racist, a hater, a bigot and a boor, whether or not you are also a Boer.

this the list of how many white farmers have been killed in SA
BRUTAL MURDERS ON FARMS: THE TOTAL PICTURE 1991-2001
Year Attacks Murders
1991 327 66
1992 365 63
1993 442 84
1994 442 92
1995 551 121
1996 468 109
1997 434 84
1998 827 145
1999 834 136
2000 902 142
Jan-Oct 2001 809 106
TOTAL 6401 1148
Mugabe did the same thing killed white farmer and called their land liberated, gave the land to the blacks, and they stood their with thumbs up their asses because they didn't know how to farm.When it was under white rule there was no starvation infact they had a surplus to export. Mandela brought nothing but war,crime,starvation now they say white rule was better then what they have now.but the killing of white farmers goes on.
You can call me what you want it makes not difference to me, I have a reason through life experience so save your breath.

Forum List

Back