White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

Plus I was in the Military at the time and if I got arrested for assault I would have to answer to the Military as well as the civilian courts, so I had to let this guy make the first move, its scary when its like that because you never know what the idiot is going to do.

In addition to the legal concerns, I always feel like letting the other guy make the first move gives me a tactical advantage anyway.

Aye... dodge the first punch and throw your own to the solarplexes. Watch dude crumble and gasp for air.

If that fits your skill set then sure. I'm not a particularly skilled boxer so that's not my approach. My counter is usually to deflect/soften the blow as I move in to establish physical control. Then take him down and beat his ass on the ground. I have a lot more confidence in my take down and wrestling ability than my stand up.

In addition to the legal concerns, I always feel like letting the other guy make the first move gives me a tactical advantage anyway.

Aye... dodge the first punch and throw your own to the solarplexes. Watch dude crumble and gasp for air.

If that fits your skill set then sure. I'm not a particularly skilled boxer so that's not my approach. My counter is usually to deflect/soften the blow as I move in to establish physical control. Then take him down and beat his ass on the ground. I have a lot more confidence in my take down and wrestling ability than my stand up.

That works too...use their momentum against them to gain the physical upper hand.

I've lost fights that way.

Either way, fighting is usually pretty dumb when you are grown.

In most cases you either get your ass royally kicked or you end up in jail.

Or in the dude in the OP's case, both.

Either way, fighting is usually pretty dumb when you are grown.

In most cases you either get your ass royally kicked or you end up in jail.

Or in the dude in the OP's case, both.

I only fight when there is no choice, the last fight I got into was 5 years ago and it was the bar fight I just posted about in this thread. Before that I got into a fight with a guy who was 6 foot 7 who looked like Karl Malone, lets just it didn't go well, the guy threw me through a table and into a bike rack. We became friends afterwards but my pride was more hurt than anything else.:doubt:

One of my best friends, I met by way of a fight, I turned to walk away from an argument, he grabbed me round the neck from behind so I thru him over my shoulder and onto the floor, I told him "don't get up 'til i'm gone" He was about 6'' taller than me, we are still friends 20 years later

One of my best friends, I met by way of a fight, I turned to walk away from an argument, he grabbed me round the neck from behind so I thru him over my shoulder and onto the floor, I told him "don't get up 'til i'm gone" He was about 6'' taller than me, we are still friends 20 years later

Anyone on your FB?

The black guy hit the supremacist because, according to witnesses, the white guy made a move to assault him. That's very different than hitting someone just because of an insult. In fact, Baker attempted to avoid confrontation and left the bar when the supremacist hurled racial epithets and made a death threat. This is a case of justifiable self-defense.

The black guy hit the supremacist because, according to witnesses, the white guy made a move to assault him. That's very different than hitting someone just because of an insult. In fact, Baker attempted to avoid confrontation and left the bar when the supremacist hurled racial epithets and made a death threat. This is a case of justifiable self-defense.

:clap2:

where are all the usual suspects (USMB racists)?

Look above this post.....^^^^^^^^^

Tank is silently weeping in the corner....

The others are making threads with youtube vids, and downloading David Duke's latest speech.

where are all the usual suspects (USMB racists)?

Look above this post.....^^^^^^^^^

Tank is silently weeping in the corner....

The others are making threads with youtube vids, and downloading David Duke's latest speech.

Yep. W J is the 1st to chime-in and he's trying to spin-it even though there were witnesses :lol:

I post videos all the time of blacks attacking whites, it's nothing new.

Dazaym!!!

kapow.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's NYC for ya. Prolly was a mid-town or down-town bus.

Forum List

Back