White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

"Idaho police say a neo-Nazi picked a fight with an African American man and got knocked out with a single punch. Not surprising, considering the man who threw the punch was wearing a shirt from a Spokane, Wa. boxing club.

Rofl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrwJ7jdacrY]‪AC Transit Bus Fight‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

That works both ways, racist.....

What bothers me is that the bond for the guy was $75,000

That seems to be excessively high for what was basically a misdemeanor fight.

btw The 67 year old man in the other video is one tough motor scooter. :cool:

What bothers me is that the bond for the guy was $75,000

That seems to be excessively high for what was basically a misdemeanor fight.

btw The 67 year old man in the other video is one tough motor scooter. :cool:

That is pretty high, I have seen rapists get out on much smaller bonds.

icon14.gif

:lmao:

That was pretty cool. I like it when young loudmouth punks get their asses kicked by tough old birds.

I saw a fight once were a young punk was picking on an old homeless guy. The homeless wasn't bother anyone. He kept warning the punk to back off...but the punk wouldn't. So the homeless guy assumed a boxing stance. And I knew what was going to happen next.

When the punk came too..he was like..who hit me? What happened?:lol:

That was pretty cool. I like it when young loudmouth punks get their asses kicked by tough old birds.

I saw a fight once were a young punk was picking on an old homeless guy. The homeless wasn't bother anyone. He kept warning the punk to back off...but the punk wouldn't. So the homeless guy assumed a boxing stance. And I knew what was going to happen next.

That doesn't surprise me because alot of these young kids today really have no idea how to fight someone, just run their mouth, alot of the older guys would whup that ass in no problem in a fight.

That doesn't surprise me because alot of these young kids today really have no idea how to fight someone, just run their mouth, alot of the older guys would whup that ass in no problem in a fight.
That's thanks to Hollywierd and it's band of violence loving Jew movie and video game producers. A good old fashioned fist fight with the contenders later having a beer together is something for the history books. Now it's blades and guns. I made some lifelong friends after a good ole fashioned fist fight.

Fucking inbred redneck murkins. Izaho is full of those assholes.Nice punch bro.

Far from the truth. I went to school in AZ. I made some good buddies from ID. Went there a few times to go hunting and camping. These were blond hair rednecks. They treated me the same as they would treat anyone else!

That's thanks to Hollywierd and it's band of violence loving Jew movie and video game producers. A good old fashioned fist fight with the contenders later having a beer together is something for the history books. Now it's blades and guns. I made some lifelong friends after a good ole fashioned fist fight.

Fist fighting is a lost art, I trained in boxing in high school for 2 years and I learned alot there, its amazing alot of people really don't know how to actually fight some one. You can see some cool punches and kicks in a movie but actually executing them is much harder in real life when the moment is there, in most fights I been in the guy starts out with a shove or tries to grab my shirt and leaves his whole face and upper body wide open, way too easy to knock them the fuck out.

Yep.

That's how we oldsters roll.

After we knock you to ground..we dust ya off..and take you out for a beer.:lol:

Sure the guy probably deserved it, but why is he now being brought up on battery and malicious harassment charges? Either there is more to the story than what is reported in the OP link or those charges won't stick. Also, there was nothing in the story to suggest the punch was truly self-defense, so why isn't the black guy getting charged with assault?

Sure the guy probably deserved it, but why is he now being brought up on battery and malicious harassment charges? Either there is more to the story than what is reported in the OP link or those charges won't stick. Also, there was nothing in the story to suggest the punch was truly self-defense, so why isn't the black guy getting charged with assault?

Nevermind.

I found another link that says according to witnesses, the nazi guy got in his face and pushed him first.

Throw the book at him. :thup:

Forum List

Back