White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

I giggle when I read such internet tough guy posts like this....:lol::lol::lol:

Everyone on the internet is a bad ass 6 foot 4 boxing golden gloves champion.:eusa_liar:

They remind me of pre-teen boys who find a place where they can practice their anti-social tendencies without their mommas whipping their behinds.

Thankfully these guys become more and more irrelevant as time goes on. Even other white people are disgusted by them and dont want them around.:razz:

I love how strollingbones uses the threat of blacks violent nature to teach her kids not to be racist.

I love how strollingbones uses the threat of blacks violent nature to teach her kids not to be racist.

Most people will react violently if you come up to them cussing and saying their entire race isn't good enough.
White folks would just call the cops.

Unless you are this white guy:

This photo provided by the St. Lucie county Sheriff's office on Monday, July 18, 2011, shows Tyler Hadley, 17, of Port St. Lucie, Fla. Hadley is accused of beating his parents to death with a hammer and then throwing a party. He is being held on two

Most people will react violently if you come up to them cussing and saying their entire race isn't good enough.
only thing that offends is the hurtful truth .if you walked up to me and said that i looked and acted like an ape i would laugh at you.i know i am not an ape!!!say that to a black person and they get deeply offended !!!:razz::razz:

White bigot, Black bigot, any color bigot, who lets his racial prejudice write checks his fist can't cash....TOUGH! Piss poor reason to start a fight, plus piss poor fighting skills, equals a kicked arse.

only thing that offends is the hurtful truth .if you walked up to me and said that i looked and acted like an ape i would laugh at you.i know i am not an ape!!!say that to a black person and they get deeply offended !!!:razz::razz:

Anyone can walk up to you and say anything cause you are a little bitch.:lol:

[
oohh nooo partna you are talking to the real thing .!!!:cool:

Last edited:

notice the dumb animal is starting to go feral and resorting to ignorant babble when confronted with the truth .[ get control of yourself before you turn back into a cannibal ]!!! name 1 black country that is not a third world, backwards,violent,disease ridden shit hole [name one].::dance::udaman::dance:

notice the dumb animal is starting to go feral and resorting to ignorant babble when confronted with the truth .[ get control of yourself before you turn back into a cannibal ]!!! name 1 black country that is not a third world, backwards,violent,disease ridden shit hole [name one].::dance::udaman::dance:

I'm the one babbling? really?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back