White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

Sure the guy probably deserved it, but why is he now being brought up on battery and malicious harassment charges? Either there is more to the story than what is reported in the OP link or those charges won't stick. Also, there was nothing in the story to suggest the punch was truly self-defense, so why isn't the black guy getting charged with assault?

Nevermind.

I found another link that says according to witnesses, the nazi guy got in his face and pushed him first.

Throw the book at him. :thup:

And here I am thinking you were trolling.

Ha! The idiot says in the video that the boxer "must have come up from behind me and hit me in the head with a rock".

Yeah. Right. That's why his picture shows a bandage over his nose and the right side of his face.

What an idiot.

What happened to the video Sunni just posted? That was some funny shit.

I can't believe that dude walked right into the blow like that. Clearly he only imagined himself a tough guy but didn't have any real fight experience.

Here is the best one punch video you'll ever see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu4WbVGsJZo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Knocked Out By Karate Instructor‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sure the guy probably deserved it, but why is he now being brought up on battery and malicious harassment charges? Either there is more to the story than what is reported in the OP link or those charges won't stick. Also, there was nothing in the story to suggest the punch was truly self-defense, so why isn't the black guy getting charged with assault?

Nevermind.

I found another link that says according to witnesses, the nazi guy got in his face and pushed him first.

Yup you have to wait until you get touched first before you beat the living shit out of someone, last fight I was in was in a bar in California, the guy was high off crystal meth and was trying to go behind the bar and attack the female bartender. There was no one else in the bar besides me, him and the bartender so I got in his face to try and stop him. He was yelling and screaming like a maniac but I just waited cause I knew if I just decked him, I'd be in for assault, I called him a bitch and he got pissed and swung at me and missed, I punched him right in the face and threw him against a table that had a pot of menudo on it, which fell all over the ground. I went on top of him and kept hitting him in the face cause I was pissed at that point, however it didn't take long for the cops to get there. Like a few minutes tops. Once they arrived I got off the guy and the little bitch grabbed my shirt and ripped it, the cops handcuffed both of us and reviewed the tape, they saw that he swung on me first and with the bartender backing me up I was free to go, the cops said I could have pressed charges against the guy for assault if I wanted to but I just let it go, the idiot had to spend the night in jail too.

Ha! The idiot says in the video that the boxer "must have come up from behind me and hit me in the head with a rock".

Yeah. Right. That's why his picture shows a bandage over his nose and the right side of his face.

What an idiot.

LMAO! you have to make excuses for an ass whupping like that.:lol:

Nevermind.

Yup you have to wait until you get touched first before you beat the living shit out of someone, last fight I was in was in a bar in California, the guy was high off crystal meth and was trying to go behind the bar and attack the female bartender. There was no one else in the bar besides me, him and the bartender so I got in his face to try and stop him. He was yelling and screaming like a maniac but I just waited cause I knew if I just decked him, I'd be in for assault, I called him a bitch and he got pissed and swung at me and missed, I punched him right in the face and threw him against a table that had a pot of menudo on it, which fell all over the ground. I went on top of him and kept hitting him in the face cause I was pissed at that point, however it didn't take long for the cops to get there. Like a few minutes tops. Once they arrived I got off the guy and the little bitch grabbed my shirt and ripped it, the cops handcuffed both of us and reviewed the tape, they saw that he swung on me first and with the bartender backing me up I was free to go, the cops said I could have pressed charges against the guy for assault if I wanted to but I just let it go, the idiot had to spend the night in jail too.
Smart, HG! Good for you.

Here is the best one punch video you'll ever see.

I still don't know what that guy was thinking. It was like he didn't even think he had to worry about the other guy defending himself. Clearly he was mistaken. :lol:

And then falling down trying to cross the street afterward was pretty funny too.

Nevermind.

Smart, HG! Good for you.

Plus I was in the Military at the time and if I got arrested for assault I would have to answer to the Military as well as the civilian courts, so I had to let this guy make the first move, its scary when its like that because you never know what the idiot is going to do.

Smart, HG! Good for you.

Plus I was in the Military at the time and if I got arrested for assault I would have to answer to the Military as well as the civilian courts, so I had to let this guy make the first move, its scary when its like that because you never know what the idiot is going to do.

In addition to the legal concerns, I always feel like letting the other guy make the first move gives me a tactical advantage anyway.

Smart, HG! Good for you.

In addition to the legal concerns, I always feel like letting the other guy make the first move gives me a tactical advantage anyway.

It does if you know how to defend yourself.

Smart, HG! Good for you.

Aye... duck the first punch and throw your own to the solarplexes. Watch dude crumble and gasp for air.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back