White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

Sure the guy probably deserved it, but why is he now being brought up on battery and malicious harassment charges? Either there is more to the story than what is reported in the OP link or those charges won't stick. Also, there was nothing in the story to suggest the punch was truly self-defense, so why isn't the black guy getting charged with assault?

Nevermind.

I found another link that says according to witnesses, the nazi guy got in his face and pushed him first.

Throw the book at him. :thup:

Yup you have to wait until you get touched first before you beat the living shit out of someone, last fight I was in was in a bar in California, the guy was high off crystal meth and was trying to go behind the bar and attack the female bartender. There was no one else in the bar besides me, him and the bartender so I got in his face to try and stop him. He was yelling and screaming like a maniac but I just waited cause I knew if I just decked him, I'd be in for assault, I called him a bitch and he got pissed and swung at me and missed, I punched him right in the face and threw him against a table that had a pot of menudo on it, which fell all over the ground. I went on top of him and kept hitting him in the face cause I was pissed at that point, however it didn't take long for the cops to get there. Like a few minutes tops. Once they arrived I got off the guy and the little bitch grabbed my shirt and ripped it, the cops handcuffed both of us and reviewed the tape, they saw that he swung on me first and with the bartender backing me up I was free to go, the cops said I could have pressed charges against the guy for assault if I wanted to but I just let it go, the idiot had to spend the night in jail too.

how long have you been telling that bull shit story....??? make a good movie though...Tar baby vs the meth head....

R U one of the resident racists (Tank & W J are a couple of them) hvywgt250?

Am I a racist lets see.... racists and bigots are not the only ones who judge others solely on the basis of external appearances. Most of us think of a "person" as a body with a name, a brain, and a personality. This machinery is born, and is intensely programmed by countless outside influences called cultural conditioning. Like any computer software, the mind and the personality can be corrupted. A great trauma can leave both damaged, impaired, or even erased. Blacks have no one to blame but themselves...they've made todays racist's...

Nevermind.

I found another link that says according to witnesses, the nazi guy got in his face and pushed him first.

Yup you have to wait until you get touched first before you beat the living shit out of someone, last fight I was in was in a bar in California, the guy was high off crystal meth and was trying to go behind the bar and attack the female bartender. There was no one else in the bar besides me, him and the bartender so I got in his face to try and stop him. He was yelling and screaming like a maniac but I just waited cause I knew if I just decked him, I'd be in for assault, I called him a bitch and he got pissed and swung at me and missed, I punched him right in the face and threw him against a table that had a pot of menudo on it, which fell all over the ground. I went on top of him and kept hitting him in the face cause I was pissed at that point, however it didn't take long for the cops to get there. Like a few minutes tops. Once they arrived I got off the guy and the little bitch grabbed my shirt and ripped it, the cops handcuffed both of us and reviewed the tape, they saw that he swung on me first and with the bartender backing me up I was free to go, the cops said I could have pressed charges against the guy for assault if I wanted to but I just let it go, the idiot had to spend the night in jail too.

how long have you been telling that bull shit story....??? make a good movie though...Tar baby vs the meth head....

I'll help out ol' High_Gravity here..

Go fuck yourself.

Wait.

How is this really any different than the black high school coach that killed the white big mouth last week?

I post videos all the time of blacks attacking whites, it's nothing new.
Thats ALL YOU EVER DO :doubt: :clap2:

Am I a racist lets see.... racists and bigots are not the only ones who judge others solely on the basis of external appearances. Most of us think of a "person" as a body with a name, a brain, and a personality. This machinery is born, and is intensely programmed by countless outside influences called cultural conditioning. Like any computer software, the mind and the personality can be corrupted. A great trauma can leave both damaged, impaired, or even erased. Blacks have no one to blame but themselves...they've made todays racist's...

Is that another way of saying yes? :rolleyes: I ask because I don't come down to this kiddy-pool area of the forum very much so I'm not up to date as to who are the current race sub-forum denizens other than Tank & W J.

I post videos all the time of blacks attacking whites, it's nothing new.
Thats ALL YOU EVER DO :doubt: :clap2:

Is that another way of saying yes? :rolleyes: I ask because I don't come down to this kiddy-pool area of the forum very much so I'm not up to date as to who are the current race sub-forum denizens other than Tank & W J.
I could say no I'm not a racist or I could say yes I am a racist...but what would it matter you already have formed your opinion about me....I'm white so naturally I'm
a racist...and the main thing is I really don't care....the word racist is so worn out it really has no effect like it did years ago..it's getting like Al Sharptons marches...not much effect and boring as hell.......and no I'm not a denizen of this forum, as you can tell by how many times I've written a post...

where are all the usual suspects (

Look above this post.....^^^^^^^^^

Tank is silently weeping in the corner....

The others are making threads with youtube vids, and downloading David Duke's latest speech.
did you see the video the 62 yr old white man beating the shit out of a young black thug that was harassing him on a bus ???? IF WE JUDGED YOU BY THE CONTENT OF YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE YOU BY THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN!!!!:fu::dance:

Last edited:
where are all the usual suspects (

Look above this post.....^^^^^^^^^

Tank is silently weeping in the corner....

The others are making threads with youtube vids, and downloading David Duke's latest speech.
did you see the video the 62 yr old white man beating the shit out of a young black thug that was harassing him on a bus ???? IF WE JUDGED YOU BY THE CONTENT OF YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD BEG US TO JUDGE YOU BY THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN!!!!:fu::dance:
If that were the thread topic, you'd have a point :eusa_hand:

deflection08x11r.jpg

I could say no I'm not a racist or I could say yes I am a racist...but what would it matter you already have formed your opinion about me....I'm white so naturally I'm
a racist...and the main thing is I really don't care....the word racist is so worn out it really has no effect like it did years ago..it's getting like Al Sharptons marches...not much effect and boring as hell.......and no I'm not a denizen of this forum, as you can tell by how many times I've written a post...

I don't care as much about the fact that you're a racist as I do the fact that you're making white people (of which I'm one) look bad. Lots of people are racists. Few of them are as moronic about it as you are.

I'll help out ol' High_Gravity here..

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks Sallow.:clap2:

Nevermind.

Tar Baby? Pardon me...but the early 20th century is >>>>> that way. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Bubba.

Tar Baby? Pardon me...but the early 20th century is >>>>> that way. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Bubba.

Hvyweight250 is a left over from the 1950s Jim Crow days and is scared shitless of black people, so she takes out her frustrations online.:razz:

Forum List

Back