White Supremacist runs his mouth & ...

Anyone can walk up to you and say anything cause you are a little bitch.:lol:
notice the dumb animal is starting to go feral and resorting to ignorant babble when confronted with the truth .[ get control of yourself before you turn back into a cannibal ]!!! name 1 black country that is not a third world, backwards,violent,disease ridden shit hole [name one].::dance::udaman::dance:

I'm the one babbling? really?:cuckoo:
you didn't name one!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm new here, but I think I fell into a black supremacist forum. Now this is going to be interesting to say the least.

Everyone is scared of black people, even black people.

^^projecting his own personal phobias onto other people.

I'm not scared of black people. I see no reason to be. I've worked in predominantly black communities for close to 20 years now, and I've never had a problem. Why are you such a ninnymuggins? I'm going to guess that it's because black people are more theoretical to you than tangible.

Huh I'm willing to bet you married one didn't you...

Most people will react violently if you come up to them cussing and saying their entire race isn't good enough.
only thing that offends is the hurtful truth .if you walked up to me and said that i looked and acted like an ape i would laugh at you.i know i am not an ape!!!say that to a black person and they get deeply offended !!!:razz::razz:

You drink to many 40 ounce high gravity beer, the high alcohol level seems to let people's mouth overload their asshole. Are you one of those people High Gravity? I'd say yes.

I'm new here, but I think I fell into a black supremacist forum. Now this is going to be interesting to say the least.

You are a fucking retard, its mostly white racists who post shit on this forum.

Well that wasn't nice calling me a fucking retard. I was just stating a fact thats all.I could expect to be called something If I had said High Gravity "your a fucking typical ******" so if I don't call you a fucking ******,I'd appreciate not being called a name also grow up and act like you have some sense.

only thing that offends is the hurtful truth .if you walked up to me and said that i looked and acted like an ape i would laugh at you.i know i am not an ape!!!say that to a black person and they get deeply offended !!!:razz::razz:

notice the dumb animal is starting to go feral and resorting to ignorant babble when confronted with the truth .[ get control of yourself before you turn back into a cannibal ]!!! name 1 black country that is not a third world, backwards,violent,disease ridden shit hole [name one].::dance::udaman::dance:

What I notice, is that YOU are the one in here trying to instigate something. Take the hate somewhere else; we have more than enough of it here, from the usual suspects.

What I notice, is that YOU are the one in here trying to instigate something. Take the hate somewhere else; we have more than enough of it here, from the usual suspects.
OK THEN YOU NAME ONE!!:clap2::dance::dance::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoDG3k5cPZw]‪pimp gets knocked out‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Confirmation:

I have seen more white racist-supremacist idiots than black racist-supremacist idiots on this board. But still, some of the racists are blacks.

In the end, racism is still racism and racist-supremacists are fucking idiots regardless of race.

Confirmation:

I have seen more white racist-supremacist idiots than black racist-supremacist idiots on this board. But still, some of the racists are blacks.

In the end, racism is still racism and racist-supremacists are fucking idiots regardless of race.

You are correct.

You drink to many 40 ounce high gravity beer, the high alcohol level seems to let people's mouth overload their asshole. Are you one of those people High Gravity? I'd say yes.

Go fuck yourself chump.:cool:

Forum List

Back