White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

no big deal when a black does crap like this

It wasn't a big deal at all.

I'm sure this girl will be expelled from the school.

I'd personally like to know how much abuse her white classmates were giving her where she did this kind of cry for attention.

Or -
She cut her own hair, realized that her parents were going to be upset.
I KNOW - I can blame Whitey!

So it turns out she lied. Why am I not surprised?

But my question is this, seriously:

Has there been any of these big profile 'dat razist' shit that has been pumped in the media that has turned out to be true as advertised? Come on leftist fucks, help me out here, restore my faith in "white racism".

Because right now it sure does seem to me that racism is a myth.

Last edited:

I'd personally like to know how much abuse her white classmates were giving her where she did this kind of cry for attention.

Actually her poor mind has been warped by freaks like you, spewing lies and hateed.

The media knowingly publishes stories they know are false.

I believe many of those stories are actually real life stories that would't get much attention if media doesn't spice it up and add their twist to it.

Whites and other races have their own problems just as blacks do. Only difference is the majority of blacks exacerbate them due to a pathological lack of accountability.

Media create high demand for racism stories because it sells, their problem is that supply is low, so they have to made it up. If they want real racism, they should go to South Africa, there is plenty of it there.

Or -

Or she cut her own hair because she got fed up with the bullying of her white classmates, and hoped that would get her parent's attention.

Well, she's out of that school, and probably happier now.
Then you have nothing more to bitch and moan about.

It has been that way for a long time....until Trump came along no politician had the courage to expose it.

The bottom line: the media is about ratings....whatever it takes to increase their ratings and ad revenue....and or to advance their political agenda.

Or -

Or she cut her own hair because she got fed up with the bullying of her white classmates, and hoped that would get her parent's attention.

Back to the ghetto where she belongs?

Will the media figures who hyped this story apologize? bwaaaaaaaaaaa not likely.

Look at the tawana bradley story....which made al sharpton famous and he was promoted then by the media to be an 'official black leader and spokesperson"....never held accountable for helping to promote a hoax.

Look at how the media all jumped in to hype the trayvon martin hoax and it goes on and on......there needs to be a congressional investigation into the msm.

Or -

Back to the ghetto where she belongs?

We hear a lot of talk about reparations.....what we need is to set up a program that would finance any blacks that might be persuaded by financial inducements to return to da mudda land...like Lincoln was trying to do. That is where they belong.......they have a huge continent loaded with natural resources but they prefer the ghettoes of our large cities because of welfare inducements.

Or -

You always get it ass backwards....why is that? Blacks are the bullies not the bullied...all school kids and teachers know that....they are just not allowed to talk about it.

I believe many of those stories are actually real life stories that would't get much attention if media doesn't spice it up and add their twist to it.

Whites and other races have their own problems just as blacks do. Only difference is the majority of blacks exacerbate them due to a pathological lack of accountability.

Media create high demand for racism stories because it sells, their problem is that supply is low, so they have to made it up. If they want real racism, they should go to South Africa, there is plenty of it there.

The liberal narrative dominates and controls hollywood, t.v. networks, the prestigious east coast universities (also many others)and our public schools.

Yet, Trump was still able to win....which demonstrates the anger of many regarding the idiocy of the leftwingers who are attempting now to engage in a coup de etat to bring down a legally elected President.....it is time to talk about treason but we have too many pc republicans to get that going.

Tis the season of calling evil good, and good evil, darkness light, and light darkness; bitter sweet, and sweet bitter, and that which is lawful, moral, and right treasonous and that which is treasonous lawful, moral, and right!

Last edited:

Maybe the girl has other issues. Why does it have to be "racist whites"? well of course "racist whites" is in the 24/7 news cycle non- stop so she could get the idea from anywhere but these boys just got accused of something they did not do and you would still consider them guilty of something by golly! after all, everyone knows white boys are all racist and if they see a black girl their just going to harass her!

So far we have seen no such statement from the Grand parents, but you seem to know it all! maybe the girl has issues because she is living with her grand parents, wheres her mother and father? maybe she does have some attention issues and maybe some insecurities? maybe someone was teasing her but, who the hell knows? You sure don't ... so stop accusing innocent kids of something until you actually have a fact to stand on.

Or -

Or maybe shes just a bad kid and those 3 boys are totally innocent. So far the evidence is pointing that way.

It has been that way for a long time....until Trump came along no politician had the courage to expose it.

The bottom line: the media is about ratings....whatever it takes to increase their ratings and ad revenue....and or to advance their political agenda.

The media is agenda driven
They dont care about ratings
If they did they would copy fox news and Rush.

Or -

There’s one important and glaring fact that seems to escape you: The black kid is the one who did wrong here.

Forum List

Back