White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
This story isn't adding up. The first thing that the police should of had done. Were to questioned the boys separately. To see if their stories matches up. It would of have been a done deal to know if they would of questioned the boys separately. And the girl didn't reported it to no one? And there was no witnesses, and it had happened right in broad daylight? And the boys used a sharp object, which the police have to check the story out quickly and thoroughly. Those scissors are considered as a weapon.
All I do know is, that the governor of that state is trying to start a race war.

Now, her family is calling for the boys to be expelled. They said they had a meeting with school officials Thursday morning, but they didn't feel like the school took them seriously.
White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

I already know how this will turn out. Wont stop the riots though.

Another "grandmother." Why is it always "grandmother"

Things like this happen often, and they don't always get reported because of fear.

Sometimes kids get beaten. Police usually doesn't even get involved.

But I'm glad they reported this.

Things like this happen often, and they don't always get reported because of fear.

If true the "kids" need to be prosecuted.

Al Sharpton is in route as we speak.

Yea it's going to be more publicity for him to sell more books.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/01/al-sharpton-sells-his-life-story-rights-for-531000-to-his-own-charity/

3brfbi.gif

This smells a LIDDLE Tawana to moi.

Just sayin'.

Is it worse to have your hair cut off or be killed as an unwilling participant in the "knockout game"?
Just wondering.

Is either acceptable?

Just wondering

Are you suggesting that cutting someone's hair is on equal terms with viciously attacking someone randomly?

I think the point was, there was precious little consternation when black boys were viciously attacking people for nothing more than sport.... and yet some girls says someone "tried" to cut her dread locks, and it's magically international news?

Yeah, I was punch some guy that tried to pin a girl down and cut her hair. Absolutely.

But don't tell me that's the same as boys randomly trying to knock people out, calling it a "game". It's not the same.

And if people would have the appropriate level of indignation relative to what people were doing, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But people died form this knockout game, and what did we see from the leaders of the black community? It was societies fault.

So when white people supposedly cut a blacks hair, it's white people's fault and terrible.
And when black people attack and even murder whites, it's white people's fault and no so bad.

At what point do we start saying... nah, shut up bigots.

That's the problem.

Scouring the planet for the latest, greatest personal offense in an attempt to sell “this is what white people do”

What if it isn't true at all, and they reported it?
Bullying was so common when I went to school, I doubt it's fake. But you seem kind of a bully, on the other hand.

Forum List

Back