White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

Or -
She cut her own hair, realized that her parents were going to be upset.
I KNOW - I can blame Whitey!

Or she cut her own hair because she got fed up with the bullying of her white classmates, and hoped that would get her parent's attention.

Well, she's out of that school, and probably happier now.

There’s one important and glaring fact that seems to escape you: The black kid is the one who did wrong here.

Well, some people are just racist like that - he is one of those people.

I already know how this will turn out. Wont stop the riots though.

Another "grandmother." Why is it always "grandmother"
The same reason baby daddy is never listed on the birth certificate. It's all about maximizing the amount of taxpayer money they recieve by gaming the system.

If grandma becomes the foster parent the child automatically receives free breakfast and lunch at school and medicaid. And an extra $700/month per child and $500/year clothing allowance plus extra food stamps.

Or -
She cut her own hair, realized that her parents were going to be upset.
I KNOW - I can blame Whitey!

Or she cut her own hair because she got fed up with the bullying of her white classmates, and hoped that would get her parent's attention.

Well, she's out of that school, and probably happier now.

There’s one important and glaring fact that seems to escape you: The black kid is the one who did wrong here.

Well, some people are just racist like that - he is one of those people.
White supremacist scum like you post nonsense to blur reality.

Sorry for calling you scum though, you are much lower than scum.

Now that we know the little darling was another Democrat loved racist liar, does she look better before or after the barbering?

For which she is going to be punished.

Me, I wonder what pushes a kid that far.

To do what, make a false accusation and nearly get two innocent kids in trouble, if not expelled?

Black girl going to school with a bunch of white Christian Shitheads being taught to be little MAGA Nazis by Karen Pence... one can only imagine.

Maybe she was pushed that far because of this kind of racial prejudice from people like you telling her that her classmates are “white Christian shitheads”.

A question: If white racism is as rampant as people like you claim, why the hoaxes? Why are people like this black girl manufacturing racism if it is as prevalent as people claim?

For which she is going to be punished.

Me, I wonder what pushes a kid that far. Black girl going to school with a bunch of white Christian Shitheads being taught to be little MAGA Nazis by Karen Pence... one can only imagine.
----------------------------------------- its good that the kid got caught in her HOAX . Good looking kid , seems to be well taken care of and looks to be moderately wealthy plus a private school . Yep , lucky kid from the pictures i see but just another Race Hoaxster and its good to see JoeB.

Maybe she was pushed that far because of this kind of racial prejudice from people like you telling her that her classmates are “white Christian shitheads”.

A question: If white racism is as rampant as people like you claim, why the hoaxes? Why are people like this black girl manufacturing racism if it is as prevalent as people claim?

YOu mean out of thousands of racial incidents every year, you maybe have one or two fake ones involving a celebrity...

its good that the kid got caught in her HOAX . Good looking kid , seems to be well taken care of and looks to be moderately wealthy plus a private school . Yep , lucky kid from the pictures i see but just another Race Hoaxster and its good to see JoeB.

Are they showing pictures of this kid? That would be against the law, as she is a minor.

YOu mean out of thousands of racial incidents every year, you maybe have one or two fake ones involving a celebrity...

its good that the kid got caught in her HOAX . Good looking kid , seems to be well taken care of and looks to be moderately wealthy plus a private school . Yep , lucky kid from the pictures i see but just another Race Hoaxster and its good to see JoeB.

Are they showing pictures of this kid? That would be against the law, as she is a minor.

So was this kid...

Covington+face+to+face.jpg

Has there been a civil suit filed yet against this girl ?
------------------------------just a guess but there will not be a law suit filed . I wouldn't file a Suit as it'd only hurt the Grandparents ---------- and the young girl DDrifter .

Has there been a civil suit filed yet against this girl ?
------------------------------just a guess but there will not be a law suit filed . I wouldn't file a Suit as it'd only hurt the Grandparents ---------- and the young girl DDrifter .

There needs to be some accountability. These hoax hate crimes are getting old.

Forum List

Back