White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

The Drumpfomaniacs have stooped so low that they need to publicly attack teenage girls, be they black or Swedish.
Sez the moron who fawns over a retarded 16 years old and believed every word a lying 12-year-old racist told him.

The Drumpfomaniacs have stooped so low that they need to publicly attack teenage girls, be they black or Swedish.
Sez the moron who fawns over a retarded 16 years old and believed every word a lying 12-year-old racist told him.
Democrats love their human shields. So much in common with Islam. No wonder they support the Islamization of the West

Democrats love their human shields. So much in common with Islam. No wonder they support the Islamization of the West

And like everything the left does, they will regret this alliance with radical islam....

This story isn't adding up. The first thing that the police should of had done. Were to questioned the boys separately. To see if their stories matches up. It would of have been a done deal to know if they would of questioned the boys separately. And the girl didn't reported it to no one? And there was no witnesses, and it had happened right in broad daylight? And the boys used a sharp object, which the police have to check the story out quickly and thoroughly. Those scissors are considered as a weapon.
All I do know is, that the governor of that state is trying to start a race war.

Now, her family is calling for the boys to be expelled. They said they had a meeting with school officials Thursday morning, but they didn't feel like the school took them seriously.
White students allegedly pin down black girl, forcefully cut her 'nappy' dreadlocks

Of course....male whites are innocent.

This story isn't adding up. The first thing that the police should of had done. Were to questioned the boys separately. To see if their stories matches up. It would of have been a done deal to know if they would of questioned the boys separately. And the girl didn't reported it to no one? And there was no witnesses, and it had happened right in broad daylight? And the boys used a sharp object, which the police have to check the story out quickly and thoroughly. Those scissors are considered as a weapon.
All I do know is, that the governor of that state is trying to start a race war.

Now, her family is calling for the boys to be expelled. They said they had a meeting with school officials Thursday morning, but they didn't feel like the school took them seriously.

Try to keep up with the thread, brainlet. She lied.

Black Virginia 6th grader who claimed white classmates cut off dreadlocks made story up, family says

The girl said she made it all up so of course they are innocent, skank.

Apparently THESE are, but that wont stop you from crucifying them.

Agree, all progressive scum are evil. ALL.

Agree, all progressive scum are evil. ALL.

"Evil" is difficult to pin on someone, but the modern tard is EVIL

Try to keep up with the thread, brainlet. She lied.

Black Virginia 6th grader who claimed white classmates cut off dreadlocks made story up, family says

Drive by posters never read the thread. They never hit the mark either.

no big deal when a black does crap like this

It wasn't a big deal at all.

I'm sure this girl will be expelled from the school.

I'd personally like to know how much abuse her white classmates were giving her where she did this kind of cry for attention.
that's why we laugh every time you people claim RACISM
hahahahhahahha

no big deal when a black does crap like this

It wasn't a big deal at all.

I'm sure this girl will be expelled from the school.

I'd personally like to know how much abuse her white classmates were giving her where she did this kind of cry for attention.

Why would she not then report actual abuse? Why the hoax if there was real abuse?

I’m curious, is there any conceivable scenario in your mind where the white kids could not be blamed somehow?

Another hoax hate crime.
Seems like a week doesn't go by now that some minority group with pitchforks demanding white heads to roll, are made to look like fools when the truth comes out.

Another hoax hate crime.
Seems like a week doesn't go by now that some minority group with pitchforks demanding white heads to roll, are made to look like fools when the truth comes out.
You would think they'd understand the consequences after awhile

Forum List

Back