White Privilege Is When......

I dont really care if you know more about WW2 than I do. The point is that whites are violent. Stop deflecting. You are not smart enough to get away with it.

I know more about pretty much everything than you do. Blacks are more violent as evidenced by crime rates, and as evidenced in the world today with sub sahara Africa being a giant violent shithole compared to white societies. Whites are simply better at war, if you look at history, that doesn't make us more violent, just better at it when we want to be.
The only thing you know better than me is how to apply hair lice treatment. Whites are more violent as evidenced by history. Thats why everything they touch they fuck up and commit genocide. Of course whites are better at war. Thanks for agreeing with me that whites are more violent.

I dont really care if you know more about WW2 than I do. The point is that whites are violent. Stop deflecting. You are not smart enough to get away with it.

White Europeans controlled the world, they colonized Africa, the quest for power started those world wars..Average people, citizens on the streets? Black are more violent, the family as broken down in these areas, these neighborhoods, that's the success of American leftism. I have a service based business. I go into people's homes,. Too many times I see little black children,who can barley talk yet, sitting in front of the T.V. watching stupid ass rap videos..of course not "white" Sesame street
You started off on the right foot but I dont get what that last part had to do with whites being more violent. I agree with you that whites controlled the world via violence but your little anecdote at the end came out of left field. Please explain what it had to do with the point.

People are people, whites aren't more violent because they're white, neither are blacks, because they are black...We are products of our environment...Expectations are lower in poor neighborhoods, where there is more violence. Most of these are mostly minorities .Like I said, white privilege is simply and excuse for failure.... If you're a strong people you overcome obstacles..Like the Jews did:cool:
Whites and violence is definitely a genetic trait. No other race on the face of the earth has not only been so violent, they have glorified that violence as being some kind of strength. They are like a pack of wild chimps in most regards.

Wake me up when the white Ashkenazi Jews have experienced what Blacks in the US have experienced. Their holocaust not only shows the violence you white misfits are predisposed to, but it shows the difference whites use when placing value..

Spare me the black supremacist, racist shit. Show me some genetic evidence to support your stupidity Fraud:slap:
Its not Black supremacist racist shit. This is taken from your white historians. When you can show me evidence that your own historians are lying then i will show you genetic evidence.

White Europeans controlled the world, they colonized Africa, the quest for power started those world wars..Average people, citizens on the streets? Black are more violent, the family as broken down in these areas, these neighborhoods, that's the success of American leftism. I have a service based business. I go into people's homes,. Too many times I see little black children,who can barley talk yet, sitting in front of the T.V. watching stupid ass rap videos..of course not "white" Sesame street
You started off on the right foot but I dont get what that last part had to do with whites being more violent. I agree with you that whites controlled the world via violence but your little anecdote at the end came out of left field. Please explain what it had to do with the point.

People are people, whites aren't more violent because they're white, neither are blacks, because they are black...We are products of our environment...Expectations are lower in poor neighborhoods, where there is more violence. Most of these are mostly minorities .Like I said, white privilege is simply and excuse for failure.... If you're a strong people you overcome obstacles..Like the Jews did:cool:
It's not an excuse when it's true. Didn't you say you were on welfare growing up? Did you know a black woman for less than a white women even though they had the same number of kids? Now that's white privilege.

Probably a lot easier for a Jew like you to get a small business loan too.

While a good part of the message may be true, the delivery and terminology is divisive. When you continually tell black kids that white kids are more privileged because they are White, you set up a mindset of resentment that is Not even necessary, there may already be resentment but now you are creating even more to what end?. Likewise you create a complex in white kids by mentally beating them down, telling them they are guilty by race, even if they are good kids who have been taught to be peaceful and inclusive, they are still supposed to believe they are guilty of things they had no control of ... except being born.

An attempt to get the same results using a more positive message could have been used, but given the underlying hatred inside of college campuses, I can see why the "white Privilege"
Hatred against Jews in Europe started long before the 1930s in europe. It started long before as resentment shown in literature at least a 100 years before and throughout europe. It could be the same thing is being done against white people and this is just the beginning.
odd though, It comes at a time we elect a black president twice.

Better to build people up, make them proud of who they are...this blame game is for the weak minded
White people whine when Blacks build their people up so dont feed us this weak bullshit ^^^ and expect us to believe you really feel this way. We already build our people up and thats why a lot of us buck your racist system.. :laugh:

If I thought I was a victim I wouldnt know that all I had to do was outwork you poor whites. Once the shackles come off mentally there aint shit you cave chimps can do to stop brothas like me.

I never stated whites giving other whites preference was taking their wealth. Where did you get that idea?
post 181 in this thread you fucking moron, you said they were taking my wealth
They are taking your wealth. I asked where did I say that giving you preference was taking your wealth you dumbass.?

So have I been given white preference or not? If I have, then QED you liar. If not then how come this white guy has no white privilege?

Please detail how they have taken my wealth, I can't wait to hear the stream of illogical bullshit you have on that.

If I thought I was a victim I wouldnt know that all I had to do was outwork you poor whites. Once the shackles come off mentally there aint shit you cave chimps can do to stop brothas like me.

complete BS that blacks outwork whites, affirmative action sees to that.

It's not an excuse when it's true. Didn't you say you were on welfare growing up? Did you know a black woman for less than a white women even though they had the same number of kids? Now that's white privilege.

While a good part of the message may be true, the delivery and terminology is divisive. When you continually tell black kids that white kids are more privileged because they are White, you set up a mindset of resentment that is Not even necessary, there may already be resentment but now you are creating even more to what end?. Likewise you create a complex in white kids by mentally beating them down, telling them they are guilty by race, even if they are good kids who have been taught to be peaceful and inclusive, they are still supposed to believe they are guilty of things they had no control of ... except being born.

An attempt to get the same results using a more positive message could have been used, but given the underlying hatred inside of college campuses, I can see why the "white Privilege"
Hatred against Jews in Europe started long before the 1930s in europe. It started long before as resentment shown in literature at least a 100 years before and throughout europe. It could be the same thing is being done against white people and this is just the beginning.

Better to build people up, make them proud of who they are...this blame game is for the weak minded
White people whine when Blacks build their people up so dont feed us this weak bullshit ^^^ and expect us to believe you really feel this way. We already build our people up and thats why a lot of us buck your racist system.. :laugh:

You're too busy creating weak minded threads on "White privilege" You leftist like to keep poor blacks (and whites) poor, that way so can feed them you're weak minded, victimhood cramp...Jews weren't allowed in colleges, Jewish doctors couldn't practice in hospitals, so they opened up their own. Strong families is what works. Not your leftist claptrap, your threads are a joke:slap:

victim2.gif

You're too busy creating weak minded threads on "White privilege" You leftist like to keep poor blacks (and whites) poor, that way so can feed them you're weak minded, victimhood cramp...Jews weren't allowed in colleges, Jewish doctors couldn't practice in hospitals, so they opened up their own. Strong families is what works. Not your leftist claptrap, your threads are a joke:slap:

victim2.gif
While I'm not going to ignore blacks are actual victims, just as Jews were victimized in the 40's and 50s and 1960's, you are right they have to solve their own problems regardless of who created it.

The one thing though is that it's easier for you to assimilate. Do you know how many Jews I know that for a long time I didn't even know they were Jewish.

In other words blacks have it harder than Jews.

What sucks for blacks is this. My immigrant father moves here and he is a second class citizens just like blacks who've been here for hundreds of years. Then I am born. So in 1 generation my dad's family is no longer 2nd class citizens but black are?

The only thing you know better than me is how to apply hair lice treatment. Whites are more violent as evidenced by history. Thats why everything they touch they fuck up and commit genocide. Of course whites are better at war. Thanks for agreeing with me that whites are more violent.

I said better at war, not that they have more wars. Only an idiot could read my post and think I agreed with you, but I will cut you some slack since black kids have always lagged in reading comprehension here in the USA. Genocide, like Rwanda in the 90's? shall we list the wars in Africa going on today versus the wars in Europe and North America today?

While I'm not going to ignore blacks are actual victims, just as Jews were victimized in the 40's and 50s and 1960's, you are right they have to solve their own problems regardless of who created it.

The one thing though is that it's easier for you to assimilate. Do you know how many Jews I know that for a long time I didn't even know they were Jewish.

What sucks for blacks is this. My immigrant father moves here and he is a second class citizens just like blacks who've been here for hundreds of years. Then I am born. So in 1 generation my dad's family is no longer 2nd class citizens but black are?

Asians look different, but they now make more income, and they don't complain about race like blacks. There is really only one issue here, blacks cannot or will not perform when given opportunity. High school tests, and any test really, show lack of cognitive skills necessary. The achievement gap is constant even when you compare blacks and whites from the same income levels. It is time to recognize this, and stop blaming whites for what is true the world over.

victim2.gif

The fraud who started this thread thinks about Black children and white toy dolls...While black babies get shot... 8 in the last few weeks in Detroit he 's a petty little person really

Suspect arrested in shooting of 2-year old Detroit girl

B99399964Z.1_20160528134901_000_GJ2VA2IS.1-0.jpg

635998531381885458-13256381-1063224113716793-1275281896630306922-n.png

victim2.gif

The fraud who started this thread thinks about Black children and white toy dolls...While black babies get shot... 8 in the last few weeks in Detroit he 's a petty little person really

B99399964Z.1_20160528134901_000_GJ2VA2IS.1-0.jpg

635998531381885458-13256381-1063224113716793-1275281896630306922-n.png

Michigan needs the death penalty. Remember that woman who killed one of her kids and put them in the freezer? Some of the killers in your neighborhood should not be walking around free.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of guy was this guy before he shot that little Baby. Do they love their mothers? Are they monsters all day long or just after the sun goes down.

How many monsters have I seen and didn't even know it?

I never stated whites giving other whites preference was taking their wealth. Where did you get that idea?
post 181 in this thread you fucking moron, you said they were taking my wealth
They are taking your wealth. I asked where did I say that giving you preference was taking your wealth you dumbass.?

So have I been given white preference or not? If I have, then QED you liar. If not then how come this white guy has no white privilege?

Please detail how they have taken my wealth, I can't wait to hear the stream of illogical bullshit you have on that.
Answer my question son. We go no further until you do that.

victim2.gif
You forgot a lot of Jews hid that they were Jewish. Plus they were working with a head start. Namely they had a history and cultural foundation not hidden from them. Like most dumbasses you just got caught comparing apples and oranges.

victim2.gif
You forgot a lot of Jews hid that they were Jewish. Plus they were working with a head start. Namely they had a history and cultural foundation not hidden from them. Like most dumbasses you just got caught comparing apples and oranges.

Blacks used to have strong families Now we have people like you claiming victimhood.... you're pathetic really

victim2.gif

Blacks used to have strong families Now we have people like you claiming victimhood.... you're pathetic really
Blacks still have strong families. Scary thing for you cave chimps is that they are growing even stronger.

victim2.gif

Blacks still have strong families. Scary thing for you cave chimps is that they are growing even stronger.

I'd be happy as hell if they did, more than 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock..The family structure has broken down..But you'd better do something about those white dollies you moron :slap:

victim2.gif

I'd be happy as hell if they did, more than 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock..The family structure has broken down..But you'd better do something about those white dollies you moron :slap:
The rejection of white dolls are the basics of a strong Black foundation. You build your foundation strong before attempting to erect a sky scraper. An idiot like you would have us build something that fell down in the next strong wind.....or maybe youre not an idiot but not smart enough to convince me to listen to you.

victim2.gif
And Jews decided to give up a lot of their Jewishness to fit in. Cut the locks, stop wearing the hats and start acting like white Americans. They certainly did for awhile hide their identity. Today they may be more open about there faith but back then it did stop them from getting opportunities. Being Jewish did close doors.

It's impossible for blacks to hide who they are. Not that they should want to.

But it is ignorant to say they endured it so blacks have no excuse. This guy in my complex 20 years just died. I just found out he was Jewish. A lot easier for jroc when people don't even know the j stands for Jew.

victim2.gif

I think both of you either come from a one parent home or you are a single parent if I'm not mistaken. And one of you was on welfare.

Forum List

Back