White Privilege Is When......

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

I find that odd considering I had both. And preferred a football to either. But of all the dolls my mother had, the one she kept her whole life was her black baby doll. It was her favorite.

I find that odd considering I had both. And preferred a football to either. But of all the dolls my mother had, the one she kept her whole life was her black baby doll. It was her favorite.

You find it odd she did that or you find it odd the reaction it generated?

White Lives Didnt Matter until Black people started proclaiming Black Lives Matter.
No, you're all screwed up. Black lives didn't matter until some white cops offed a couple of thugs. White lives have always mattered.

White Lives Didnt Matter until Black people started proclaiming Black Lives Matter.
No, you're all screwed up. Black lives didn't matter until some white cops offed a couple of thugs. White lives have always mattered.
Nope. No one every said anything about white lives mattering until Black people said Black lives matters. Its your insecurity complex that causes you to say "me too"

You find it odd she did that or you find it odd the reaction it generated?

I find it odd that the only baby doll that would interest a black child is a black one. I guess white ones are frowned upon. It makes me feel sad for the child. What if she wants a white friend later on? Will that be as wrong as the doll?

Last edited:
White privilege is living in neighborhoods where we don't shoot one another in the streets every day.

Black lives don't matter at all as evidence the daily black on black street carnage in their hoods.

Were you at that party? Was the little girl upset or was it her parents and other adult relatives?
See, as a female, we were raised for centuries on the shit that only MEN could write real literature. We learned how to enjoy it, put ourselves in another's shoes. Should this little girl miss out on Alice in Wonderland or Harriet the Spy because the characters are white? It would be a great loss for the little girl.

That sounds more like the person has Asperger's.

This all sounds like a FIRST WORLD problem to me , I'm willing to bet this kid has a pretty good life. Maybe its time to focus on things that really do matter. IMHO

White privilege is living in neighborhoods where we don't shoot one another in the streets every day.

Black lives don't matter at all as evidence the daily black on black street carnage in their hoods.

Obama's solution for safe neighborhood is hud housing in the burbs. He see inequality. Why should one group have the privilege of safety, when he can make sure no one is safe?

But if the white girl doesn't show up at all (for whatever reason) she's a racist.

Nor does anyone comment when the black kids who were invited to my birthday parties as a kid didn't show up with a gift at all.

Get over it.

Last edited:
You cant blame a guy for trying to give black kids a better role model to play with. Someone has to look out for black kids, since black parents arent.

Forum List

Back