White Privilege Is When......

Really? How about English Common Law vs. the Napoleonic Code vs. Serf-owing Authoritarianism vs. Tribal Slave cultures? Are these morally equivalent to you?

I am talking about today in the here and now in my world. Blacks in the US go out of their way to point out how they have their own black culture with black this and that. They want to make sure that we whites know they are different. Then whether you call it race or culture doesn't matter, they own their high violent crime rate.

As far as differing white cultures today, sure, but lets do an experiment. Add up all white cultures and all black cultures and compare. Then we have a racial comparison.

I don't buy into that tribal culture crap. The U.S. has a unique culture of assimilation. The problems we have now is the agenda of splitting everyone into tribes based on race. I'm not participating in that.

well no we don't really assimilate, blacks themselves emphasize that and insist on distinction by race
Dont be mad we are proud to be Black. That is no excuse for you to be racist.

man you are dumb, you just made my point for me
Why am I dumb for supporting your point? I am not emotionally invested in being right like you are. What you just stated was true.

No they cant. They were kept from attending certain colleges. Now in order to make up for white privllege they should get the first slots in institutions of higher learning. The past carries consequences into the future.

So you wont speak out against cronyism in leftists colleges? affirmative action should be bases on economic background not race
You should take that to another thread and or try and focus on the topic of this thread.

White privilege is taught by loosers who need an excuse for failure
White privilege isnt taught. It just occurs. Even white people will tell you this.Yes white losers use it to get ahead though.

no, you said earlier that the white elite take the wealth of the 'white losers', so how do they get ahead?
By being white and not too lazy to go take advantage of the opportunities that are owned by whites.

I am talking about today in the here and now in my world. Blacks in the US go out of their way to point out how they have their own black culture with black this and that. They want to make sure that we whites know they are different. Then whether you call it race or culture doesn't matter, they own their high violent crime rate.

As far as differing white cultures today, sure, but lets do an experiment. Add up all white cultures and all black cultures and compare. Then we have a racial comparison.

I don't buy into that tribal culture crap. The U.S. has a unique culture of assimilation. The problems we have now is the agenda of splitting everyone into tribes based on race. I'm not participating in that.

well no we don't really assimilate, blacks themselves emphasize that and insist on distinction by race

Why am I dumb for supporting your point?
So you wont speak out against cronyism in leftists colleges? affirmative action should be bases on economic background not race
You should take that to another thread and or try and focus on the topic of this thread.

White privilege isnt taught. It just occurs. Even white people will tell you this.Yes white losers use it to get ahead though.

no, you said earlier that the white elite take the wealth of the 'white losers', so how do they get ahead?
By being white and not too lazy to go take advantage of the opportunities that are owned by whites.

how is that 'taking their wealth', as you stated earlier?

Sorry but I didnt give you permission to limit it to today. Thats pretty dumb to limit it to today in order to get a complete picture.

What do you mean by add up all the cultures and compare?

I don't live in the past, that is for morons
No one asked you to do the impossible and live in the past. You were told that looking at the present without looking at the past is the sign of an uneducated person.

I know more about WWII than you do, but Germany in 1939 is nothing like Germany today. If you can't understand that then you are a hopeless moron.
I dont really care if you know more about WW2 than I do. The point is that whites are violent. Stop deflecting. You are not smart enough to get away with it.

White Europeans controlled the world, they colonized Africa, the quest for power started those world wars..Average people, citizens on the streets? Black are more violent, the family as broken down in these areas, these neighborhoods, that's the success of American leftism. I have a service based business. I go into people's homes,. Too many times I see little black children,who can barley talk yet, sitting in front of the T.V. watching stupid ass rap videos..of course not "white" Sesame street

Why am I dumb for supporting your point?

how is that 'taking their wealth', as you stated earlier?
I never stated whites giving other whites preference was taking their wealth. Where did you get that idea?

Sorry but I didnt give you permission to limit it to today. Thats pretty dumb to limit it to today in order to get a complete picture.

What do you mean by add up all the cultures and compare?

No one asked you to do the impossible and live in the past. You were told that looking at the present without looking at the past is the sign of an uneducated person.

I know more about WWII than you do, but Germany in 1939 is nothing like Germany today. If you can't understand that then you are a hopeless moron.
I dont really care if you know more about WW2 than I do. The point is that whites are violent. Stop deflecting. You are not smart enough to get away with it.

White Europeans controlled the world, they colonized Africa, the quest for power started those world wars..Average people, citizens on the streets? Black are more violent, the family as broken down in these areas, these neighborhoods, that's the success of American leftism. I have a service based business. I go into people's homes,. Too many times I see little black children,who can barley talk yet, sitting in front of the T.V. watching stupid ass rap videos..of course not "white" Sesame street
You started off on the right foot but I dont get what that last part had to do with whites being more violent. I agree with you that whites controlled the world via violence but your little anecdote at the end came out of left field. Please explain what it had to do with the point.

You started off on the right foot but I dont get what that last part had to do with whites being more violent. I agree with you that whites controlled the world via violence but your little anecdote at the end came out of left field. Please explain what it had to do with the point.

People are people, whites aren't more violent because they're white, neither are blacks, because they are black...We are products of our environment...Expectations are lower in poor neighborhoods, where there is more violence. Most of these are mostly minorities .Like I said, white privilege is simply and excuse for failure.... If you're a strong people you overcome obstacles..Like the Jews did:cool:

People are people, whites aren't more violent because they're white, neither are blacks, because they are black...We are products of our environment...Expectations are lower in poor neighborhoods, where there is more violence. Most of these are mostly minorities .Like I said, white privilege is simply and excuse for failure.... If you're a strong people you overcome obstacles..Like the Jews did:cool:
Whites and violence is definitely a genetic trait. No other race on the face of the earth has not only been so violent, they have glorified that violence as being some kind of strength. They are like a pack of wild chimps in most regards.

Wake me up when the white Ashkenazi Jews have experienced what Blacks in the US have experienced. Their holocaust not only shows the violence you white misfits are predisposed to, but it shows the difference whites use when placing value..

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.
When I played with dolls (late 60's) all of the dolls were White. It didn't bother me. As a good little Asian, I ended up blowing up everything, including the Barbie Camper, with firecrackers.

I don't know how diverse the selection of dolls is now, but I know firecrackers work as good as they did in the 60's.
The firecrackers were probably made in china.

It's not an excuse when it's true. Didn't you say you were on welfare growing up? Did you know a black woman for less than a white women even though they had the same number of kids? Now that's white privilege.

Probably a lot easier for a Jew like you to get a small business loan too.

I never stated whites giving other whites preference was taking their wealth. Where did you get that idea?
post 181 in this thread you fucking moron, you said they were taking my wealth

I know more about pretty much everything than you do. Blacks are more violent as evidenced by crime rates, and as evidenced in the world today with sub sahara Africa being a giant violent shithole compared to white societies. Whites are simply better at war, if you look at history, that doesn't make us more violent, just better at it when we want to be.

It's not an excuse when it's true. Didn't you say you were on welfare growing up? Did you know a black woman for less than a white women even though they had the same number of kids? Now that's white privilege.

While a good part of the message may be true, the delivery and terminology is divisive. When you continually tell black kids that white kids are more privileged because they are White, you set up a mindset of resentment that is Not even necessary, there may already be resentment but now you are creating even more to what end?. Likewise you create a complex in white kids by mentally beating them down, telling them they are guilty by race, even if they are good kids who have been taught to be peaceful and inclusive, they are still supposed to believe they are guilty of things they had no control of ... except being born.

An attempt to get the same results using a more positive message could have been used, but given the underlying hatred inside of college campuses, I can see why the "white Privilege"
Hatred against Jews in Europe started long before the 1930s in europe. It started long before as resentment shown in literature at least a 100 years before and throughout europe. It could be the same thing is being done against white people and this is just the beginning.
odd though, It comes at a time we elect a black president twice.

I know more about pretty much everything than you do. Blacks are more violent as evidenced by crime rates, and as evidenced in the world today with sub sahara Africa being a giant violent shithole compared to white societies. Whites are simply better at war, if you look at history, that doesn't make us more violent, just better at it when we want to be.

Ive spent a couple months in East Africa, and not with a tour group. Your absolutely correct. people on these boards who continually hate the country they live in have no idea what a fair society we do live in, much of it starting with our rule of law that these other places lack. While the brutal history of white colonization is true there, people also have freedom to treat people as they wish in life. Blaming the white man for their violence often against each other is just a way to enable themselves to do what they want. having said that, there are some really wonderful people there dont get me wrong, but its like the Wild west, so to speak. Warfare is in the DNA of all primates including humans, the fact that people believe one Color is more predisposed, is only proof that tribalism lives on.

Your totally correct, white people were just more successful due to technology and other factors that drove them to colonize

Whites and violence is definitely a genetic trait. No other race on the face of the earth has not only been so violent, they have glorified that violence as being some kind of strength. They are like a pack of wild chimps in most regards.

Wake me up when the white Ashkenazi Jews have experienced what Blacks in the US have experienced. Their holocaust not only shows the violence you white misfits are predisposed to, but it shows the difference whites use when placing value..

Spare me the black supremacist, racist shit. Show me some genetic evidence to support your stupidity Fraud:slap:

While a good part of the message may be true, the delivery and terminology is divisive. When you continually tell black kids that white kids are more privileged because they are White, you set up a mindset of resentment that is Not even necessary, there may already be resentment but now you are creating even more to what end?. Likewise you create a complex in white kids by mentally beating them down, telling them they are guilty by race, even if they are good kids who have been taught to be peaceful and inclusive, they are still supposed to believe they are guilty of things they had no control of ... except being born.

An attempt to get the same results using a more positive message could have been used, but given the underlying hatred inside of college campuses, I can see why the "white Privilege"
Hatred against Jews in Europe started long before the 1930s in europe. It started long before as resentment shown in literature at least a 100 years before and throughout europe. It could be the same thing is being done against white people and this is just the beginning.

Better to build people up, make them proud of who they are...this blame game is for the weak minded

Better to build people up, make them proud of who they are...this blame game is for the weak minded
I agree. Victim mentality. If I were to go into a poor persons home I would empathize with them but I would eventually tell them they got to get over it and move on.

Living in Chicago or Detroit 2016 sucks no doubt but when I watch movies about much worst times in human history. Slaves in the 1700's or Jews in Germany 1940s or how England let the Irish starve in the potato famine or black plague.

My point is, are things really that bad for blacks today in America? If things are bad leave your bad community.

My parents left Europe you can move to a new neighborhood

Exactly, a person does not have to be torn down in order to lift another up.

Forum List

Back