White Privilege Is When......

It would not matter, look it up yourself, the violent crime rates are much lower in white societies than black ones. Nigeria, Central African republic, and Congo versus Canada, Germany, and Finland. Everyone would rather live in the former 3 eh? study migration patterns, well maybe just study period

You see I try and be educated before I speak, maybe you should give it a shot.

Violent behavior is not caused by RACE - it is caused by culture and values.

what difference does it make if one race has certain culture and values versus another?

Really? How about English Common Law vs. the Napoleonic Code vs. Serf-owing Authoritarianism vs. Tribal Slave cultures? Are these morally equivalent to you?

I am talking about today in the here and now in my world. Blacks in the US go out of their way to point out how they have their own black culture with black this and that. They want to make sure that we whites know they are different. Then whether you call it race or culture doesn't matter, they own their high violent crime rate.

As far as differing white cultures today, sure, but lets do an experiment. Add up all white cultures and all black cultures and compare. Then we have a racial comparison.

I don't buy into that tribal culture crap. The U.S. has a unique culture of assimilation. The problems we have now is the agenda of splitting everyone into tribes based on race. I'm not participating in that.

well no we don't really assimilate, blacks themselves emphasize that and insist on distinction by race

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

"White privilege" is when a white and black student applies for the same collage, with the same grades and test scores, might even have grown up in the same neighborhood, the black student gets in, and the white student does not because of his or her race ....That's "white privilege"
Thats not white privilege. White privilege is when that white student can go to another college and get in because their family graduated from that same college back when Blacks were not allowed.

It would not matter, look it up yourself, the violent crime rates are much lower in white societies than black ones. Nigeria, Central African republic, and Congo versus Canada, Germany, and Finland. Everyone would rather live in the former 3 eh? study migration patterns, well maybe just study period

You see I try and be educated before I speak, maybe you should give it a shot.

what difference does it make if one race has certain culture and values versus another?

Really? How about English Common Law vs. the Napoleonic Code vs. Serf-owing Authoritarianism vs. Tribal Slave cultures? Are these morally equivalent to you?

I am talking about today in the here and now in my world. Blacks in the US go out of their way to point out how they have their own black culture with black this and that. They want to make sure that we whites know they are different. Then whether you call it race or culture doesn't matter, they own their high violent crime rate.

As far as differing white cultures today, sure, but lets do an experiment. Add up all white cultures and all black cultures and compare. Then we have a racial comparison.
Sorry but I didnt give you permission to limit it to today. Thats pretty dumb to limit it to today in order to get a complete picture.

What do you mean by add up all the cultures and compare?

I don't live in the past, that is for morons

I don't buy into that tribal culture crap. The U.S. has a unique culture of assimilation. The problems we have now is the agenda of splitting everyone into tribes based on race. I'm not participating in that.

well no we don't really assimilate, blacks themselves emphasize that and insist on distinction by race

Some, not all. Just as some people over all races buy into tribalism.

The FBI doesnt take into account all whites world wide nor even all the one here in the US. Whites are the most violent parasites to every roam the planet. Your own historians have documented youre animal like tendency for violence. So you need to get more sources than the FBI cave gibbon.

You see I try and be educated before I speak, maybe you should give it a shot. BTW what other 'sources'? your stupid drivel I suppose?
I dont need to look it up. Youre trying to prove to me Blacks are more violent. Thats impossible because whites have documented their violence. Practically everyone knows whites are more violent than anyone.

show me the documents then
Look them up. Start with all the world wars and then go backwards. Better yet read a history book.

I am talking violence today between civilians, nobody cares about WWII when choosing a place to live. Quiz: where did the Syrians want to flee to, a white society or a black one?
You didnt specify that before you started the conversation. Even if you did its dumb as I pointed out. You need to look comprehensively at history to see the effects it has on todays world. Whites breed and cultivate violence on a global scale.

A white person comes to the birthday party of a Black girl and gives her a white doll and books with white characters in them for a birthday present. When you get funny looks you dont know what you did wrong and get upset.

"White privilege" is when a white and black student applies for the same collage, with the same grades and test scores, might even have grown up in the same neighborhood, the black student gets in, and the white student does not because of his or her race ....That's "white privilege"
Thats not white privilege. White privilege is when that white student can go to another college and get in because their family graduated from that same college back when Blacks were not allowed.

Blacks can do the same thing....Maybe you should speak out about the leftist cronyism ...I'm against it.

Sorry but I didnt give you permission to limit it to today. Thats pretty dumb to limit it to today in order to get a complete picture.

No one asked you to do the impossible and live in the past. You were told that looking at the present without looking at the past is the sign of an uneducated person.

Blacks can do the same thing....Maybe you should speak out about the leftist cronyism ...I'm against it.
No they cant. They were kept from attending certain colleges. Now in order to make up for white privllege they should get the first slots in institutions of higher learning. The past carries consequences into the future.

A white girl comes to a mexican fiesta bbq and brings sprite and marshmallow salad :lol:

Marshmallow-Salad.jpg

No they cant. They were kept from attending certain colleges. Now in order to make up for white privllege they should get the first slots in institutions of higher learning. The past carries consequences into the future.

So you wont speak out against cronyism in leftists colleges? affirmative action should be bases on economic background not race

Most I would say, by the way it is emphasized. 5 things to know about black culture now - CNN.com

Dont be mad we are proud to be Black. That is no excuse for you to be racist.

So you wont speak out against cronyism in leftists colleges? affirmative action should be bases on economic background not race
You should take that to another thread and or try and focus on the topic of this thread.

No one asked you to do the impossible and live in the past. You were told that looking at the present without looking at the past is the sign of an uneducated person.

I know more about WWII than you do, but Germany in 1939 is nothing like Germany today. If you can't understand that then you are a hopeless moron.

You should take that to another thread and or try and focus on the topic of this thread.

White privilege is taught by loosers who need an excuse for failure

Most I would say, by the way it is emphasized. 5 things to know about black culture now - CNN.com
The author appears to be lost in white outer space. Someone needs to throw him a life line.

I know more about WWII than you do, but Germany in 1939 is nothing like Germany today. If you can't understand that then you are a hopeless moron.
I dont really care if you know more about WW2 than I do. The point is that whites are violent. Stop deflecting. You are not smart enough to get away with it.

White privilege isnt taught. It just occurs. Even white people will tell you this.Yes white losers use it to get ahead though.

Dont be mad we are proud to be Black. That is no excuse for you to be racist.

man you are dumb, you just made my point for me

White privilege isnt taught. It just occurs. Even white people will tell you this.Yes white losers use it to get ahead though.

no, you said earlier that the white elite take the wealth of the 'white losers', so how do they get ahead?

Forum List

Back