White Privilege Is When......

While a good part of the message may be true, the delivery and terminology is divisive. When you continually tell black kids that white kids are more privileged because they are White, you set up a mindset of resentment that is Not even necessary, there may already be resentment but now you are creating even more to what end?. Likewise you create a complex in white kids by mentally beating them down, telling them they are guilty by race, even if they are good kids who have been taught to be peaceful and inclusive, they are still supposed to believe they are guilty of things they had no control of ... except being born.

An attempt to get the same results using a more positive message could have been used, but given the underlying hatred inside of college campuses, I can see why the "white Privilege"
Hatred against Jews in Europe started long before the 1930s in europe. It started long before as resentment shown in literature at least a 100 years before and throughout europe. It could be the same thing is being done against white people and this is just the beginning.
odd though, It comes at a time we elect a black president twice.

Better to build people up, make them proud of who they are...this blame game is for the weak minded
White people whine when Blacks build their people up so dont feed us this weak bullshit ^^^ and expect us to believe you really feel this way. We already build our people up and thats why a lot of us buck your racist system.. :laugh:

If I thought I was a victim I wouldnt know that all I had to do was outwork you poor whites. Once the shackles come off mentally there aint shit you cave chimps can do to stop brothas like me.

You're too busy creating weak minded threads on "White privilege" You leftist like to keep poor blacks (and whites) poor, that way so can feed them you're weak minded, victimhood cramp...Jews weren't allowed in colleges, Jewish doctors couldn't practice in hospitals, so they opened up their own. Strong families is what works. Not your leftist claptrap, your threads are a joke:slap:

victim2.gif
You forgot a lot of Jews hid that they were Jewish. Plus they were working with a head start. Namely they had a history and cultural foundation not hidden from them. Like most dumbasses you just got caught comparing apples and oranges.
And Jews decided to give up a lot of their Jewishness to fit in. Cut the locks, stop wearing the hats and start acting like white Americans. They certainly did for awhile hide their identity. Today they may be more open about there faith but back then it did stop them from getting opportunities. Being Jewish did close doors.

It's impossible for blacks to hide who they are. Not that they should want to.

But it is ignorant to say they endured it so blacks have no excuse. This guy in my complex 20 years just died. I just found out he was Jewish. A lot easier for jroc when people don't even know the j stands for Jew.
I dont think Blacks or Jews should try to start acting like white americans. They set a horrible example. I have no problem with people being themselves as long as they do their jobs. Whites copy off Blacks all the time anyway on a lot of things so why would we copy them?

You're too busy creating weak minded threads on "White privilege" You leftist like to keep poor blacks (and whites) poor, that way so can feed them you're weak minded, victimhood cramp...Jews weren't allowed in colleges, Jewish doctors couldn't practice in hospitals, so they opened up their own. Strong families is what works. Not your leftist claptrap, your threads are a joke:slap:

victim2.gif
You forgot a lot of Jews hid that they were Jewish. Plus they were working with a head start. Namely they had a history and cultural foundation not hidden from them. Like most dumbasses you just got caught comparing apples and oranges.

Blacks used to have strong families Now we have people like you claiming victimhood.... you're pathetic really
Blacks still have strong families. Scary thing for you cave chimps is that they are growing even stronger.

I'd be happy as hell if they did, more than 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock..The family structure has broken down..But you'd better do something about those white dollies you moron :slap:
I think both of you either come from a one parent home or you are a single parent if I'm not mistaken. And one of you was on welfare.
I was a single parent for awhile.

Better to build people up, make them proud of who they are...this blame game is for the weak minded
White people whine when Blacks build their people up so dont feed us this weak bullshit ^^^ and expect us to believe you really feel this way. We already build our people up and thats why a lot of us buck your racist system.. :laugh:

If I thought I was a victim I wouldnt know that all I had to do was outwork you poor whites. Once the shackles come off mentally there aint shit you cave chimps can do to stop brothas like me.

victim2.gif
And Jews decided to give up a lot of their Jewishness to fit in. Cut the locks, stop wearing the hats and start acting like white Americans. They certainly did for awhile hide their identity. Today they may be more open about there faith but back then it did stop them from getting opportunities. Being Jewish did close doors.

But it is ignorant to say they endured it so blacks have no excuse. This guy in my complex 20 years just died. I just found out he was Jewish. A lot easier for jroc when people don't even know the j stands for Jew.
I dont think Blacks or Jews should try to start acting like white americans. They set a horrible example. I have no problem with people being themselves as long as they do their jobs. Whites copy off Blacks all the time anyway on a lot of things so why would we copy them?
Will Smith knows what I'm talking about. Or denzell. Or Morgan Freeman. Hell even Sam Jackson. They are all blacks who have seemed to white it up just about as much as anyone could ask. You have to realize those guys don't talk black, right? Oh I'm sure they all can talk black but whenever you hear them on interviews or see them in movies they are all copying whites. Wayne Brady is copying whites. Nothing wrong with blacks copying the good stuff we do.

victim2.gif

Will Smith knows what I'm talking about. Or denzell. Or Morgan Freeman. Hell even Sam Jackson. They are all blacks who have seemed to white it up just about as much as anyone could ask. You have to realize those guys don't talk black, right? Oh I'm sure they all can talk black but whenever you hear them on interviews or see them in movies they are all copying whites. Wayne Brady is copying whites. Nothing wrong with blacks copying the good stuff we do.

Every last single one of the guys you just mentioned "talk Black" when they are communicating with their people. They understand you have to speak the lingo appropriate for your surroundings. When I am in a business setting I speak regular english. When I am not I speak Ebonics. I certainly dont sound like a white person even when I am speaking regular english That doesnt mean I am copying whites. It means I am speaking regular english which a lot of white people cant do very well. Think of it as a different language. Spanish or Japanese people speak their own language around each other. I could give a damn if a white person was offended because I was speaking Ebonics to another brotha like I have done even in a business setting when not directing my comments at the white person.

Blacks used to have strong families Now we have people like you claiming victimhood.... you're pathetic really
Blacks still have strong families. Scary thing for you cave chimps is that they are growing even stronger.

I'd be happy as hell if they did, more than 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock..The family structure has broken down..But you'd better do something about those white dollies you moron :slap:
I think both of you either come from a one parent home or you are a single parent if I'm not mistaken. And one of you was on welfare.
I was a single parent for awhile.
Like you type/sound or seem more well spoken (white) than LBJ. He needs to polish his speech from what I imagine. You however have copied whites by learning how to talk white. You know what I'm talking about. Yo bra this bitch be trippin. I even know white dudes who must be closing in on 30 and I can't see them speaking intelligently and confidently in an interview. This is something the black community needs to change. And my white friends need to learn too.

victim2.gif

Every last single one of the guys you just mentioned "talk Black" when they are communicating with their people. They understand you have to speak the lingo appropriate for your surroundings. When I am in a business setting I speak regular english. When I am not I speak Ebonics. I certainly dont sound like a white person even when I am speaking regular english That doesnt mean I am copying whites/ It means I am speaking regular english which a lot of white people cant do very well.
True

victim2.gif

Every last single one of the guys you just mentioned "talk Black" when they are communicating with their people. They understand you have to speak the lingo appropriate for your surroundings. When I am in a business setting I speak regular english. When I am not I speak Ebonics. I certainly dont sound like a white person even when I am speaking regular english That doesnt mean I am copying whites. It means I am speaking regular english which a lot of white people cant do very well. Think of it as a different language. Spanish or Japanese people speak their own language around each other. I could give a damn if a white person was offended because I was speaking Ebonics to another brotha like I have done even in a business setting when not directing my comments at the white person.
And every Jew Jews it up when they get around their Jewish friends.

And I can act black. I can copy them. When you speak proper English you are copying us. You just admitted in your natural habitat you speak eubonics.

I want to see that Robert Downey Jr movie again where he's a black guy

And every Jew Jews it up when they get around their Jewish friends.

And I can act black. I can copy them. When you speak proper English you are copying us. You just admitted in your natural habitat you speak eubonics.

I want to see that Robert Downey Jr movie again where he's a black guy
No. I was born in the US so standard english is a language I learned to speak. I'm not copying you. I'm speaking your standard language. Copying would mean i was mimicking without understanding. I know more about english than most white people do.

I never stated whites giving other whites preference was taking their wealth. Where did you get that idea?
post 181 in this thread you fucking moron, you said they were taking my wealth
They are taking your wealth. I asked where did I say that giving you preference was taking your wealth you dumbass.?

So have I been given white preference or not? If I have, then QED you liar. If not then how come this white guy has no white privilege?

Please detail how they have taken my wealth, I can't wait to hear the stream of illogical bullshit you have on that.
Answer my question son. We go no further until you do that.

It is simple, so simple even you can understand. I am white, so do I have white privilege or not? we can go no further unless you answer that.

If I have privilege, then why are they taking my money?

If I don't have privilege then why not? I am a white middle age male

While a good part of the message may be true, the delivery and terminology is divisive. When you continually tell black kids that white kids are more privileged because they are White, you set up a mindset of resentment that is Not even necessary, there may already be resentment but now you are creating even more to what end?. Likewise you create a complex in white kids by mentally beating them down, telling them they are guilty by race, even if they are good kids who have been taught to be peaceful and inclusive, they are still supposed to believe they are guilty of things they had no control of ... except being born.

An attempt to get the same results using a more positive message could have been used, but given the underlying hatred inside of college campuses, I can see why the "white Privilege"
Hatred against Jews in Europe started long before the 1930s in europe. It started long before as resentment shown in literature at least a 100 years before and throughout europe. It could be the same thing is being done against white people and this is just the beginning.
odd though, It comes at a time we elect a black president twice.

victim2.gif
While I'm not going to ignore blacks are actual victims, just as Jews were victimized in the 40's and 50s and 1960's, you are right they have to solve their own problems regardless of who created it.

The one thing though is that it's easier for you to assimilate. Do you know how many Jews I know that for a long time I didn't even know they were Jewish.

In other words blacks have it harder than Jews.

What sucks for blacks is this. My immigrant father moves here and he is a second class citizens just like blacks who've been here for hundreds of years. Then I am born. So in 1 generation my dad's family is no longer 2nd class citizens but black are?

The fraud who started this thread thinks about Black children and white toy dolls...While black babies get shot... 8 in the last few weeks in Detroit he 's a petty little person really

Suspect arrested in shooting of 2-year old Detroit girl

B99399964Z.1_20160528134901_000_GJ2VA2IS.1-0.jpg

635998531381885458-13256381-1063224113716793-1275281896630306922-n.png

Well they say the girl survived, thats great

The rejection of white dolls are the basics of a strong Black foundation. You build your foundation strong before attempting to erect a sky scraper. An idiot like you would have us build something that fell down in the next strong wind.....or maybe youre not an idiot but not smart enough to convince me to listen to you.

but you said black families are strong already, the 'sky scraper' already exists, you can't understand your own logical inconsistencies, what a moron.

So do I have white privilege or not? afraid to answer?

I never stated whites giving other whites preference was taking their wealth. Where did you get that idea?
post 181 in this thread you fucking moron, you said they were taking my wealth
They are taking your wealth. I asked where did I say that giving you preference was taking your wealth you dumbass.?

So have I been given white preference or not? If I have, then QED you liar. If not then how come this white guy has no white privilege?

Please detail how they have taken my wealth, I can't wait to hear the stream of illogical bullshit you have on that.
Answer my question son. We go no further until you do that.

It is simple, so simple even you can understand. I am white, so do I have white privilege or not? we can go no further unless you answer that.

If I have privilege, then why are they taking my money?

If I don't have privilege then why not? I am a white middle age male
You have lots of white privilege. Do you get pulled over for dwb? Do you not get jobs because you are black?

You have lots of white privilege. Do you get pulled over for dwb? Do you not get jobs because you are black?

First I was trying to show him the retarded nature of his argument, that is that the white elite are simultaneously 'taking my wealth' while giving me privilege. Also asking him for details about how they are taking my wealth, which of course he can't since he is full of shit.

but to answer you directly, no I do not have any privilege. Every job I have ever had was highly competitive but also favored blacks due to EEOC. The problem for blacks is that they simply do not produce very many capable people, that is why they need EEOC in the first place. I worked in tech where there were many Asians, so don't even try to hand me this privilege bullshit.

Black men get profiled because they should get profiled, they commit crimes at many times the rate white men do.

Last edited:

victim2.gif
While I'm not going to ignore blacks are actual victims, just as Jews were victimized in the 40's and 50s and 1960's, you are right they have to solve their own problems regardless of who created it.

The one thing though is that it's easier for you to assimilate. Do you know how many Jews I know that for a long time I didn't even know they were Jewish.

In other words blacks have it harder than Jews.

What sucks for blacks is this. My immigrant father moves here and he is a second class citizens just like blacks who've been here for hundreds of years. Then I am born. So in 1 generation my dad's family is no longer 2nd class citizens but black are?

The fraud who started this thread thinks about Black children and white toy dolls...While black babies get shot... 8 in the last few weeks in Detroit he 's a petty little person really

B99399964Z.1_20160528134901_000_GJ2VA2IS.1-0.jpg

635998531381885458-13256381-1063224113716793-1275281896630306922-n.png

Well they say the girl survived, thats great

Yeah, the poor baby have to go through all that shit, because of this scum. Happens too often here in Detroit and in Chicago. Yes, mainly in the black community. the O.P. would rather focus on stupid shit

True, that it is only half a year....

....and many contenders will apply....

...but, for my money, you may be the hands-down run-away winner in the "Stupidest Post of the Year" contest.
Well Big Thanks To The Biggest Stupidesst Reply.It Was Posted Just For Stupid People;lol Anyway Thank You For You Truth.:banana2:

Perhaps you'd like to make amends to civilization by admitting how tasteless your attempted joke was.

True, that it is only half a year....

....and many contenders will apply....

...but, for my money, you may be the hands-down run-away winner in the "Stupidest Post of the Year" contest.
Well Big Thanks To The Biggest Stupidesst Reply.It Was Posted Just For Stupid People;lol Anyway Thank You For You Truth.:banana2:

Perhaps you'd like to make amends to civilization by admitting how tasteless your attempted joke was.
You just said you happy.This what i mean by being dumb,like it`s true you have only a spirit and no Soul,Truly incredible,and interesting people just not Gods Chosen.Terminate this conversation.plz.

Forum List

Back