The Thug Who Thought He Was A Thug!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, looks like "White Supremacy" showed up!!!

RACE IN AMERICA
TIM?
Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson warns, 'Political correctness brings out worst in blacks'
Published: 21 hours ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/02/Rev.-Jesse-Lee-Peterson_avatar.jpg

Rev.-Jesse-Lee-Peterson_avatar.jpg
JESSE LEE PETERSON
marcus-owens-600.jpg

The racial victimhood racket has taken off.

Marcus Owens, a black 19-year-old University of Iowa student, posted a picture of his bruised face and chipped tooth, claiming he was violently attacked by a group of whites for no reason.

The story went viral. Predictably, black students protested, demanding “justice” and an end to “racism.” They called out the University of Iowa (even though the incident occurred off campus). Law enforcement launched a major investigation. The media descended on Iowa City to get to the bottom of this awful “hate crime.”

Everything unraveled when surveillance video of the altercation revealed the truth.

The video showed that the black “victim” was actually the aggressor – shoving and punching people outside a bar. Owens instigated a brawl that left him bloody. But he lied so he wouldn’t get in trouble. He claimed whites hurled racial epithets and attacked him for being black.

Upon learning that their son falsely slandered the entire community, the parents issued the following statement:

“Marcus Owens and the entire Owens family would like to issue their deepest apologies to Marcus’ friends, the Iowa City community, the University of Iowa, and the Iowa City Police Department for the misunderstandings and anxiety stemming from Marcus’ involvement in a violent incident in downtown Iowa City on May 1.”

Misunderstanding? This was a flat-out lie. This guy should be expelled and should pay restitution to the city and people whose reputations he tried to destroy.

Read more at Racial hoaxes: Who’s really the victim?

"GTP"
sheeple1.jpg

I can't believe people spin yarns if they think it will get them out of trouble?! lol. Such lies told by assholes like Marcus Owens only marginalize people that have been actually assaulted as a result of their race, religion, nationality, etc...

Fuck that guy.

He is the one that did the article correct? And the way I read it he reported the truth. So what the problem.

He is the one that did the article correct? And the way I read it he reported the truth. So what the problem.

I already told you he's a self hating step and fetch negro. I'm only stating the truth, whats the problem?

My problem with him is that he has never seen an issue within the black community that he was FOR. Now I agree that blacks shouldnt agree with anyone just because they are black but dont you find it curious the ONLY Time this guy speaks its wagging his fingers at blacks being a human shield for whites.

100% of the time?

Forum List

Back