America is not putting up with racial nonsense from the haters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
  • Banned
Herrera was charged with a hate crime, battery with physical contact, AND simple battery. Judge Bourgeois set bail for $450,000 then noted, "So the record is clear, I believe Americans can hate whomever they want to hate — but you can keep it to yourself...I believe you are a danger. This city has enough problems."

"Little did you know when they brought you here, who'd you be looking at..." the judge said

The good judge sounds a tad racist.

Either outcome would be fine....he is as portrayed and puts an end to BLM excuse industry or he outs himself as a racist...........either way dems lose

"Little did you know when they brought you here, who'd you be looking at..." the judge said

its all how you want to interpret that.....i think he was telling the guy that its kind of ironic that you would be appearing before a black judge....

I interpret it as "I'm your worse nightmare". The judge shouldn't bring his race into it at all and he set himself up to fail by doing so

Only far right nutters like sassy intepret it as "race", when in fact it is ironic the perp ends up in front of a black judge who enforce the law.

its all how you want to interpret that.....i think he was telling the guy that its kind of ironic that you would be appearing before a black judge....

I interpret it as "I'm your worse nightmare". The judge shouldn't bring his race into it at all and he set himself up to fail by doing so
i find it funny....that jerk should not have done what he did....fuck him....

No he shouldn't have but the judge shouldn't have said that. My husband is an attorney and I showed it to him, his exact words were unprofessional and he set himself up for a challenge on any verdict

No he shouldn't have but the judge shouldn't have said that. My husband is an attorney and I showed it to him, his exact words were unprofessional and he set himself up for a challenge on any verdict
Nope, nothing of the sort was said, and, yes, the judge, in light of the accusations, had every right to point out the man's stupidity, as I have to point out your stupidity.

Sassy lies, that is what she does. She has been Ladygunlsinger, EconChick, and Bad Bill. She captured RouteIrish. She briefed the Joint Chiefs. She was a doctoral student in economics. And her postings continually demonstrate she could not have been any of those things.

Jake? Are you telling lies and slandering posters here with no substantiative proof? Reported....(snicker)

Just because she is kicking your ass and pissing you off doesn't give you the right to slander.......get it, pussbag?

Sassy lies, that is what she does. She has been Ladygunlsinger, EconChick, and Bad Bill. She captured RouteIrish. She briefed the Joint Chiefs. She was a doctoral student in economics. And her postings continually demonstrate she could not have been any of those things.

Prove it....or shut the fuck up ya god damn, jackass. I'm going to start reporting this shit as off topic.

Jake? Are you telling lies and slandering posters here with no substantiative proof? Reported....(snicker) Just because she is kicking your ass and pissing you off doesn't give you the right to slander.......get it, pussbag?
Dale, you and she are the punch bags of the Board. You are both here for grins and giggles only. And thank you, because you come through daily just like Sassy.

Prove it....or shut the fuck up ya god damn, jackass. I'm going to start reporting this shit as off topic.
Been proved repeatedly as you well know. Girl, we are not putting up with the racial nonsense from haters, and this includes you.

Jake is a loser.....as soon as he gets shown up, he starts pitching a temper tantrum....typical liberal filth.

Forum List

Back