White on White

White on white crime in this country is out of control, white people are murdering each other at a staggering rate. Fully 83% of white victims are murdered by other white people. What is wrong with white people? What kind of animals are they to prey on their own all the time? Don't they have any pride in their community? These people are born violent and they can't be reformed. They are a detriment to our society and a disgrace to this great nation. Fucking savages........they should all be sent back to Europe.

White-on-white murder in America is out of control - Vox

83% wow. Too bad for you its not nearly as significant at black on black violence, because white are murdering each other at a rate of 10× less than blacks are murdering each other.. Nice try, idiot.

83% is very significant figure. I'm sorry you're so sensitive about your violent tendencies.

White on white crime in this country is out of control, white people are murdering each other at a staggering rate. Fully 83% of white victims are murdered by other white people. What is wrong with white people? What kind of animals are they to prey on their own all the time? Don't they have any pride in their community? These people are born violent and they can't be reformed. They are a detriment to our society and a disgrace to this great nation. Fucking savages........they should all be sent back to Europe.

I never trusted those people...

I always get a good laugh listening to assholes like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, or Hannity babble on about black on black crime. Looks like most white murder victims are killed by white folks.

Tom sticks finger down throat, gags, pukes.

Finger? Are you sure it wasn't a dick?

Oh God. Another fag with "I so desperately want to be Tom's bitch" fantasies. What is it with you creeps? Besides, I'm older than 8, so I'm way over the hill for all the stalkers who hang out here.

Older than eight? Really? I think it's nice of your mommy and daddy to let you play with the computer.

83% wow. Too bad for you its not nearly as significant at black on black violence, because white are murdering each other at a rate of 10× less than blacks are murdering each other.. Nice try, idiot.

83% is very significant figure. I'm sorry you're so sensitive about your violent tendencies.
feral like

feral like

These people are animals, we should lock up more of them.

"Nationwide, the black homicide victimization rate in 2011 was 17.51 per 100,000."

I would think one would try to find a solution to that rather than try to post a not so clever statistic about whites..

For all Americans homicide rate is somewhere somewhere around 4.7...

For whites 2.64

Since you brought up the subject a reasonable question to you would be, "Why are Black Americans killing each other at a much higher rate than White Americans?"

"Nationwide, the black homicide victimization rate in 2011 was 17.51 per 100,000."

I would think one would try to find a solution to that rather than try to post a not so clever statistic about whites..

For all Americans homicide rate is somewhere somewhere around 4.7...

For whites 2.64

Since you brought up the subject a reasonable question to you would be, "Why are Black Americans killing each other at a much higher rate than White Americans?"

83 percent vs 93%........looks like you've got a 10% edge on the moral high ground.

I always get a good laugh listening to assholes like Limbaugh

You mean that Limbaugh guy with the $360 million/ten year broadcast contract? You mean that guy? All the commies in radio put together don't command that kind of money, nor do they attract anything close to his volume of loyal fans. Small wonder the pansy left is absolutely livid over his great success. The only way a progressive broadcast entity can be a success is if they're sucking at the tit of the American taxpayer. Pathetic losers. Oh yea, we shouldn't forget to mention that Fox has been the #1 cable news institution, in the world, for at least a decade and a half. Like Rush, they don't steal a cent from American taxpayers.

You mean that Limbaugh guy with the $360 million/ten year broadcast contract? You mean that guy? All the commies in radio put together don't command that kind of money, nor do they attract anything close to his volume of loyal fans. Small wonder the pansy left is absolutely livid over his great success. The only way a progressive broadcast entity can be a success is if they're sucking at the tit of the American taxpayer. Pathetic losers. Oh yea, we shouldn't forget to mention that Fox has been the #1 cable news institution, in the world, for at least a decade and a half. Like Rush, they don't steal a cent from American taxpayers.

Yeah that Rush Limbaugh, the fat lying racist dickhead, there's a guy who really knows his audience. Did you know that studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all?

Just 8 white on white murders a year would be about 83%

Yeah that Rush Limbaugh, the fat lying racist dickhead, there's a guy who really knows his audience. Did you know that studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all?

Oh no! Not the most horrible, most hackneyed cliche in the pansy-left lexicon! Not the "studies show" Mount Everest of bullshit. Not that!!! Egad!! Egad I say!!!

Oh no! Not the most horrible, most hackneyed cliche in the pansy-left lexicon! Not the "studies show" Mount Everest of bullshit. Not that!!! Egad!! Egad I say!!!

Hilarious.

Study Watching No News is Better Than Watching Fox InTheCapital

Did you know studies show that queers who accept Jesus into their degenerate hearts, are 97.4% likely to quit queerdom and to marry 287 lb. toothless trailer park democrat women, with whom they'll have an average of 11 kids? It's the truth, because, ummm, studies show, so there you have it.

Did you know studies show that queers who accept Jesus into their degenerate hearts, are 97.4% likely to quit queerdom and to marry 287 lb. toothless trailer park democrat women, with whom they'll have an average of 11 kids? It's the truth, because, ummm, studies show, so there you have it.

You should accept Jesus then so you can stop yourself from committing these heinous acts.

What liberal outfit did the study? And we all know by now that all of you bigots say that anyone who disagrees with the policies of the Liar in Chief is a racist. You be a sick mofo!

Forum List

Back