White on White

I always get a good laugh listening to assholes like Limbaugh

You mean that Limbaugh guy with the $360 million/ten year broadcast contract? You mean that guy? All the commies in radio put together don't command that kind of money, nor do they attract anything close to his volume of loyal fans. Small wonder the pansy left is absolutely livid over his great success. The only way a progressive broadcast entity can be a success is if they're sucking at the tit of the American taxpayer. Pathetic losers. Oh yea, we shouldn't forget to mention that Fox has been the #1 cable news institution, in the world, for at least a decade and a half. Like Rush, they don't steal a cent from American taxpayers.

Yeah that Rush Limbaugh, the fat lying racist dickhead, there's a guy who really knows his audience. Did you know that studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all?

What liberal outfit did the study? And we all know by now that all of you bigots say that anyone who disagrees with the policies of the Liar in Chief is a racist. You be a sick mofo!

FOX News fans will defend to the death their right to be ignorant.

Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes

You mean that Limbaugh guy with the $360 million/ten year broadcast contract? You mean that guy? All the commies in radio put together don't command that kind of money, nor do they attract anything close to his volume of loyal fans. Small wonder the pansy left is absolutely livid over his great success. The only way a progressive broadcast entity can be a success is if they're sucking at the tit of the American taxpayer. Pathetic losers. Oh yea, we shouldn't forget to mention that Fox has been the #1 cable news institution, in the world, for at least a decade and a half. Like Rush, they don't steal a cent from American taxpayers.

Yeah that Rush Limbaugh, the fat lying racist dickhead, there's a guy who really knows his audience. Did you know that studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all?

What liberal outfit did the study? And we all know by now that all of you bigots say that anyone who disagrees with the policies of the Liar in Chief is a racist. You be a sick mofo!

The Poll you link was done only in New Jersey by a liberal New Jersey college polling group. Only an ignorant pissant would pretend that New Jersey is representative of the entire US. I lived in Jersey for three years, and it was interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

The Poll you link was done only in New Jersey by a liberal New Jersey college polling group. Only an ignorant pissant would pretend that New Jersey is representative of the entire US. I lived in Jersey for three years, and it was interesting to say the least.

I guess you guys a just a little bit too fucking stupid to figure out how to actually refute it.

Fox 8217 s misinformation effect - Salon.com

"Nationwide, the black homicide victimization rate in 2011 was 17.51 per 100,000."

I would think one would try to find a solution to that rather than try to post a not so clever statistic about whites..

For all Americans homicide rate is somewhere somewhere around 4.7...

For whites 2.64

Since you brought up the subject a reasonable question to you would be, "Why are Black Americans killing each other at a much higher rate than White Americans?"

83 percent vs 93%........looks like you've got a 10% edge on the moral high ground.

Do they? If 83% of whites are killing their own race...doesn't that mean that the rest are killing people of other races?

I guess you guys a just a little bit too fucking stupid to figure out how to actually refute it.

Fox 8217 s misinformation effect - Salon.com

Like I said "Chris Mooney is the author of four books, including "The Republican War on Science" (2005). His next book, "The Republican Brain: The Science of Why They Deny Science—and Reality," is due out in April."

Forum List

Back