CDZ White Nationalism; what it is, what drives it and how to render it harmless

I don't know how racial discrimination benefits me or anyone in my decidedly WASP family, but I've never been aware of losing out on a promotion or getting into the school of choice for me or anyone in my family. There are plenty of colleges and there are plenty of jobs in the sea, so to speak. If you don't get the promotion you want, go elsewhere. If you don't get into one college, go to another. What's the big deal? I highly doubt most people who "lost" a space at the table for being white actually know that is the reason, anyway. Sure, there have been jobs I didn't bother applying for because it said "Minorities encouraged to apply." Apply somewhere else.
Which has nothing to do with the simple FACT that the law as it currently exists discriminates against whites in a number of ways BY THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

That is simply a FACT whether you care to 'notice it' or not.

I find the nationalism subject interesting. I heard a gentleman named Ben Shapiro make an interesting comment about the old term "american exceptionalism". His point was that "americans" aren't exceptional by being american, the country has been exceptional by virtue of the founding principles that allowed people to reach their potential. Of course the left will see this as racist, patriarchal, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic....
And Ben is correct, of course, in that civic nationalism has been the underlying form of nationalism for the USA from the start.

The problem is that Ben does not agree that white people have any innate right to speak as a group for white interests. Like the reigning strain of conservative would have us all deracinated by default from the womb, Ben is totally AOK with that, but it is somehow essential for blacks to have their group rights respected; WTF, Ben? In fact guys like Ben would probably agree that white people do not even have the right to discuss racial issues whatsoever without being immediately labeled racist.

It was hilarious how Milo baited him by sending him a picture of a black baby when Ben had his child. Ben was all offended, but had Milo used a pic of a red-headed baby or an oriental baby, would he have been offended? If all distinction by race is wrong, an d we should all be racially color blind, then what is the insult in sending him a tweet with the picture of a black baby?

Of course, Ben does indeed have a preference that his child look like him in some respect, and that is exactly what Milo was poking at; the inherent hypocrisy of such conservatives who verbally claim color blindness but privately bristle when compared to blacks.

Ben is your typical cuckservative who cannot take his own prescription for what would solve racial problems in our country.
I have to admit I don't know Ben particularly well. I must say I'm a bit surprised to hear such things, the only times I've heard him speak he impressed me with his level head on most subjects, his citation of his claims and usually laughed at his utter destruction of leftists.

I am curious, I've only heard mention of people trying to get Ben and Milo to debate, are you aware if that has taken place?
Check this out at the 2:00 mark, where Shapiro says that David Duke is horrible fore being a race tribalist, which is not Dukes root problem. Dukes root problem is that he advocates stripping people of their civil rights based on race.

I dont know how whites can defend their own interests in this day of Identity Politics if not able to actually defend their own interests openly. So Ben's prescription is to continue the ongoing disaster for whites that we have had for the last 50 years.

The debate between Ben Shapiro and Milo never happened. Milo claims that he simply did not see or catch the invitation to debate and Ben says that he gave Milo over a week to respond then figured Milo was ducking him.

Shapiro is a Jew hence nothing he says matters because this country wasn't set up for his people but WHITE people. Oh and no Duke doesn't want to strip anyone of any "civil rights"

I don't know how racial discrimination benefits me or anyone in my decidedly WASP family, but I've never been aware of losing out on a promotion or getting into the school of choice for me or anyone in my family. There are plenty of colleges and there are plenty of jobs in the sea, so to speak. If you don't get the promotion you want, go elsewhere. If you don't get into one college, go to another. What's the big deal? I highly doubt most people who "lost" a space at the table for being white actually know that is the reason, anyway. Sure, there have been jobs I didn't bother applying for because it said "Minorities encouraged to apply." Apply somewhere else.
Which has nothing to do with the simple FACT that the law as it currently exists discriminates against whites in a number of ways BY THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

Logic simply escaped some people. If one believes blacks are inherently inferior to whites, then it might follow that they should be given a little extra help to succeed. if one believes they are not inherently inferior, and that there are any number of black people from Obama to Condi Rice to Neil Degrasse Tyson who have been VERY successful, then who cling to this outmoded, 1970's style overreaction?

The truth of the matter is that the single biggest impediment to black people's success is attitude. Those who value education, work hard and learn to get along with other people will generally succeed. Those who view all these traits as an indication one is an Uncle Tom won't.

It is this very notion that it is the white man keeping the black man down that results in failure because people do not take responsibility for their actions and project such a sense of hostility that nobody will WANT to hire them. This crutch is the very prison that actually keeping blacks down, and it is other blacks creating it .

Logic simply escaped some people. If one believes blacks are inherently inferior to whites, then it might follow that they should be given a little extra help to succeed. if one believes they are not inherently inferior, and that there are any number of black people from Obama to Condi Rice to Neil Degrasse Tyson who have been VERY successful, then who cling to this outmoded, 1970's style overreaction?

The truth of the matter is that the single biggest impediment to black people's success is attitude. Those who value education, work hard and learn to get along with other people will generally succeed. Those who view all these traits as an indication one is an Uncle Tom won't.

It is this very notion that it is the white man keeping the black man down that results in failure because people do not take responsibility for their actions and project such a sense of hostility that nobody will WANT to hire them. This crutch is the very prison that actually keeping blacks down, and it is other blacks creating it .
The notion that working for a successful life in this country is somehow being an Uncle Tom or 'Acting White' is a huge obstacle to black economic ascendance in our nation.

White Nationalism is a broad range of ideas that center along the lines of two concepts: 1) Whites need to be allowed to embrace being white and advocate their own interests (like Samual Francis did) and 2) the core cultural ethnicity that gave us the United States of America is predominately British and when that group is no longer in control the USA will become something not the USA as we know it (the Obama Regime being a small glimpse into the future).

Many prefer the term "racial Realism", which I think is a bit of a different thing altogether. But here it is expressed fairly concisely.
Water-Cooler White Nationalism - American Renaissance
For decades, race realists, paleoconservatives, white nationalists, or white advocates–my preferred term–have known the score. Races are inherently different. These differences make any multiracial society an ungovernable mess. We’d all be better off living separately, or at least acknowledging racial differences and allowing for them in public policy. Open immigration, affirmative action, color-blindness, forced diversity, heavy government spending–all these policies are bound to fail, because equality can’t be legislated.

And, finally: Whites are a bona fide group with the right to associate among themselves in all aspects of life (including governance), to exclude others, and to determine their own destiny.

That last line is particularly interesting as it is simply a common line from Identity Politics used by minorities to demand a separate group of facilities, college dorms, radio stations and other media and prom graduations, etc. The only difference is it is applied to white people too.

The New York Times prefers a rendition that is more comprehensible through the current multicultural filters:
White nationalism, he said, is the belief that national identity should be built around white ethnicity, and that white people should therefore maintain both a demographic majority and dominance of the nation’s culture and public life.

So, like white supremacy, white nationalism places the interests of white people over those of other racial groups. White supremacists and white nationalists both believe that racial discrimination should be incorporated into law and policy.

Some will see the distinction between white nationalism and white supremacy as a semantic sleight of hand. But although many white supremacists are also white nationalists, and vice versa, Professor Kaufmann says the terms are not synonyms: White supremacy is based on a racist belief that white people are innately superior to people of other races; white nationalism is about maintaining political and economic dominance, not just a numerical majority or cultural hegemony.

For a long time, he said, white nationalism was less an ideology than the default presumption of American life. Until quite recently, white Americans could easily see the nation as essentially an extension of their own ethnic group.

But the country’s changing demographics, the civil rights movement and a push for multiculturalism in many quarters mean that white Americans are now confronting the prospect of a nation that is no longer built solely around their own identity
.​

And that last sentence conveys only a partial truth, White Nationalism is also being driven by the lefts indifference toward white interests and equality and has even moved increasingly toward an open hostility and war on whiteness itself.

Here, for example, in this Roland Martin clip (around 3:35) Roland acts incredulous that any whites could think that they are ever the victims of racial discrimination in the work force, despite the facts that make it plain it is real. His disparaging comment hinges on the idea that whites claim that anti-white discrimination is EQUAL to what blacks put up with, which no rational person claims it to be.

But it is real and most whites will admit in private that it is equally BAD to be allowed into our judicial and legal system. We know it is there in the form of racial set aside laws for government contracts, the displacement of the 'Reasonable Person' perspective in our courts with a 'reasonable minority' perspective instead, formally giving unearned points on civil service exams, and the disguised quota systems that many businesses and colleges use to discriminate against whites who are very often more qualified than the minorities that get the slot.

The left is not OK with a co-existence with white people either; white people must be undefined, deracinated and eradicated demographically as well. The left openly attacks whites, especially white males as the source of all evil on the planet and accuses whites of planning to commit genocide on blacks, thus justifying a pre-emptive genocide of whites, despite the fact that literally hundreds of thousands of white men died to give black slaves their freedom.

This hostility toward whites gives white people pause, of course, when looking at the coming minority status that white people are supposedly facing. How can whites trust people on the left to look after their interests when the left fights tooth and nail to continue legal discrimination against whites and tolerates and even promotes those on the left who call for open warfare against whites? As this coming minority status looms, of course whites are going to start speaking out in their own defense and look for politicians to do the same. They will do this in a number of ways, but one thing is certain; if the Democratic Party continues to harbor anti-white racism in the name of Multiculturalism then the Democratic Party is doomed for permanent Third Party status.

Now, before one can ask how can White Nationalism be rendered harmless, one might first ask how to eradicate it, but that wont happen. The Identity Politics movement has inadvertently given the White Nationalists their best arguments and legal routes to power. All that has to happen is for the courts and general consensus to change a bit and allow whites a place at the Multicultural dinner table, and with each death of the race guilt ridden WW2 white generation, the inevitability of white resurgence grows apparent to those with their eyes wide open.

After that it is all over because whites are not going to become a minority here in the USA, not ever. The heralded Hispanic Reconquista is not going to happen because 1) as Hispanics achieve success they assimilate into regular white Americans and they vote that way, as the last election demonstrated, and 2) the Robotics Revolution is about to destroy the entry level labor jobs that lower income Hispanics and other immigrants have been depending on to establish a foothold in our country. Whites will stay the majority for the foreseeable future unless the Oligarchs decide to perform a culling of the human herd, which is not good for anyone.

So the White Nationalist movement can only be rendered harmless, and that can be achieved by 1) ending the antiwhite rhetoric from the left and 2) giving white nationalists a seat at the multicultural table to allay their fears. Now the racists on the left that deeply hate whites with a seething rage that they can barely contain and their Marxist allies are not going to be able to do this. They have far too much invested into a perpetual war on whites until whites are extinct and they also dominate academia in the humanities departments, and, given the ties between those departments and the Democratic Party, it will take a lot of work to remold the Democratic Party and its satellite movements into something that the White Nationalists can no longer use to recruit more of their own into their movement.

But if they made acceptance into the ongoing multicultural network dependent on white nationalists changing their goals in two respects, they can make WNs a workable part of their ethnic networks by demanding WNs; 1) End their call for legal discrimination against minorities and 2) stop attacking minorities with various stereotypes and make their pitch along more positive pro-white lines without the anti-other rhetoric, and the other minority groups within the Multicultural network will do the same. Again, this would be very difficult for the Dems to pull off due to their heavy presence of white hating Marxists and Black Nationalists, Gender War Feminists and Hispanic Reconquista groups. But it can be done and needs to be done to save the Democratic Party from disaster. Otherwise, white working class people are not going to be able to trust the left on racial issues ever again, especially after the example of a black President that could not accept his white half of his heritage and only spoke of himself as a black person.

Another broader means of making White Nationalists less harmful to the American political and justice system is to use civic nationalism as a replacement for ethnic nationalism. Now while this is virtually impossible for the Democrats to do, it will be quite harmonious with the Republican party and its various groups. And I think civic nationalism will be ascendant for the next couple of decades in the GOP and it will make them thrive, especially inold former Democrat Rust Belt states.

The coming hard times for the Democrats will leave them with only one choice; engage a moderate white nationalist movement among its other ethnic cultural groups or be the Third Party it seems fated to be anyway.
What is the predominant color here? The helpmates of our incoming President, the power brokers?
tc-759.jpg

What is the predominant color of folks in the Congress?
View attachment 103138

What color are the faces of Silicon Valley leaders?

c27721fc3f1b730cd53f238d5882f51d.jpg

Harvard professors?

100913_nobel_toast_137_605.jpg

Now, Jim, talk to me about how white folk are being systematically removed from the halls of power, stripped of their rights. I could paste images all day, make a mile long post. When you walk on the street, you may see folks of different hues, but when you get to who's in charge..... White dominance has always been and is still the norm.
I just don't really see the white supremacist/nationalist thing as a "thing," because it doesn't reflect reality.
In first picture I saw Asian,Sikh,Jews,And Whites. Harvard-
“White Privilege” or “Jewish Privilege” : The Ultimate Racism in America
Oh and Silicon Valley is mostly Jewish. Zuckerberg,Larry Page and Sergey Brin of Google both jews,several founders of twitter are jewish...got some more I can look them but I can guarantee you most are Jews.

I think the single biggest impediment to black people's success is economic disadvantage, and from that, over generations, has flowed all the majority of evils that bedevil the black community. I live in a very white state now, but I work with the poor a lot, and the issues are the same regardless of the color. One of the strongest indicators of whether you will go to college is if your parents went. Fact. Poor kids get looked down on by teachers and other students from the time they enter kindergarten and learn they're losers from the upturned noses they see all around them. That builds attitude. They move around a lot, have less stability in their lives because of economic pressures on the family. By the time they get old enough to make their own decisions they're convinced they won't amount to anything and nothing is going to improve their lot. I see it all the time. It is not just anecdotal. Sure there are those who "break the mold," but many of the successful black people like Condi etc. had middle class parents who expected her to do well. That is all AA is attempting to do--break the cycle of poverty and lack of education.
I don't think the "Uncle Tom" theory is prevalent at all. The biggest black radical on this board, A, is a huge proponent of education and a successful businessman. It's really about money, Dogmaphobe. The black community was too poor, as a group, for hundreds of years, to rub two nickels together, and it takes its toll in many ways.

I think the single biggest impediment to black people's success is economic disadvantage, and from that, over generations, has flowed all the majority of evils that bedevil the black community. I live in a very white state now, but I work with the poor a lot, and the issues are the same regardless of the color. One of the strongest indicators of whether you will go to college is if your parents went. Fact. Poor kids get looked down on by teachers and other students from the time they enter kindergarten and learn they're losers from the upturned noses they see all around them. That builds attitude. They move around a lot, have less stability in their lives because of economic pressures on the family. By the time they get old enough to make their own decisions they're convinced they won't amount to anything and nothing is going to improve their lot. I see it all the time. It is not just anecdotal. Sure there are those who "break the mold," but many of the successful black people like Condi etc. had middle class parents who expected her to do well. That is all AA is attempting to do--break the cycle of poverty and lack of education.
I don't think the "Uncle Tom" theory is prevalent at all. The biggest black radical on this board, A, is a huge proponent of education and a successful businessman. It's really about money, Dogmaphobe. The black community was too poor, as a group, for hundreds of years, to rub two nickels together, and it takes its toll in many ways.

Since civil rights, the black community has only backtracked as a collective...why is that? because that is not in line with you're theory. Which also is very much anecdotal, especially the looking down at by teachers.

These anecdotal stories are not going to solve the problems the black community is facing. There are actual cause and effect statistics out there pointing to the major problems in the community that no one is paying attention too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Since civil rights, the black community has only backtracked as a collective...why is that? because that is not in line with you're theory. Which also is very much anecdotal, especially the looking down at by teachers.

These anecdotal stories are not going to solve the problems the black community is facing. There are actual cause and effect statistics out there pointing to the major problems in the community that no one is paying attention too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Very simple 2 part explanation but one you will most likely deny. The Black dollar was taken out of the Black community. Civil Rights pretty much gave Blacks the right to eat and spend their money in white owned businesses that didnt want to treat them as equals. That Black dollar was power and represented unity in the Black community.

The second thing civil rights did is forced racist politicians to devise less obvious means of discriminating. The result of that is shown in the ramped up presence of law enforcement in Black communities since regular whites didnt want to risk getting beat up or killed trying to control Blacks. This led to the war on drugs, the proven racism in the legal system which sent many would be Black fathers to prison, and ultimately the breakdown of the Black family in the poor areas.

Inspite of all that most Black people are successful despite what the media wants you to believe.

I think the single biggest impediment to black people's success is economic disadvantage, and from that, over generations, has flowed all the majority of evils that bedevil the black community.

That is the by product of white racism. I have identified the 3 major impediments to Black people's success.

Lack of knowledge of who we are.

Lack of knowledge regarding who and what the enemy is.

Lack of hope.

This is why I focus on the problem of single, teenage mothers....they are the primary driver of crime in our country......generations of boys, raised by single, teenage mothers with no adult men to teach them how to be men......the people in jail...single teenage mother households.....with criminal and abusive boyfriends and no fathers....

Fix this problem and our crime rate plummets...this is not a race issue, this is a children raising children issue....

I think the single biggest impediment to black people's success is economic disadvantage, and from that, over generations, has flowed all the majority of evils that bedevil the black community.

That is the by product of white racism. I have identified the 3 major impediments to Black people's success.

Lack of hope.

You are wrong. The problem is single, teenage mothers raising generations of children without fathers...who are then easily manipulated by criminals and democrat politicians who exploit them. Then blame whites for all of their problems.

Lack of hope.

You are wrong. The problem is single, teenage mothers raising generations of children without fathers...who are then easily manipulated by criminals and democrat politicians who exploit them. Then blame whites for all of their problems.
You are wrong and not exercising critical thought. If Blacks were successful and family oriented prior to civil rights then you can only start looking at what changed and the motivations behind those changes. Civil Rights took out overt racism. It took out the outdated measures of control. Any intelligent person can see this.

Lack of hope.

You are wrong and not exercising critical thought. If Blacks were successful and family oriented prior to civil rights then you can only start looking at what changed and the motivations behind those changes. Civil Rights took out overt racism. It took out the outdated measures of control. Any intelligent person can see this.

No......the Great Society made it possible to have children without a two parent family......we are now generations into this action and we are seeing the results.....more black families existed before the Great Society than we have today...that is the problem with government welfare that targets families....

Lack of hope.

No......the Great Society made it possible to have children without a two parent family......we are now generations into this action and we are seeing the results.....more black families existed before the Great Society than we have today...that is the problem with government welfare that targets families....
Are you claiming there were no 1 parent households prior to this Great Society? Welfare is only a small part of the issue. Millions of whites are on welfare. BTW what is the Great Society?

Lack of hope.

Are you claiming there were no 1 parent households prior to this Great Society? Welfare is only a small part of the issue. Millions of whites are on welfare. BTW what is the Great Society?

There were more intact black families before the Great Society....out of wedlock births in the black community are up to about 70%...and that is driving the problems they are having...it effects every community...but right now blacks are suffering the most....

Lack of hope.

There were more intact black families before the Great Society....out of wedlock births in the black community are up to about 70%...and that is driving the problems they are having...it effects every community...but right now blacks are suffering the most....
I dont know what part of history the Great Society references. The problem with your false logic is that white communities are also experiencing a rise in out of wedlock births which actually mean diddly squat. Out of wedlock only means you are not married. Has nothing to do with you being there. My oldest daughter was born out of wedlock but she saw me everyday of her life. The absent Black father is a myth for Black men not part of the incarceration cycle. The white created prison industrial complex is another example of white racism in action.

The absent black father myth—debunked by CDC

black-fatherhood.png

I dont know what part of history the Great Society references. The problem with your false logic is that white communities are also experiencing a rise in out of wedlock births which actually mean diddly squat. Out of wedlock only means you are not married. Has nothing to do with you being there. My oldest daughter was born out of wedlock but she saw me everyday of her life.

You don't understand..we are not talking about actual Fathers....we are talking about communities where teenage girls set up households on their own and raise children with no fathers present........that is the issue......they then bring in boyfriends and baby daddies who are criminals, violent toward the kids, and this goes on generation after generation.....and to pretend this isn't the problem is why you still have the problem.

I dont know what part of history the Great Society references. The problem with your false logic is that white communities are also experiencing a rise in out of wedlock births which actually mean diddly squat. Out of wedlock only means you are not married. Has nothing to do with you being there. My oldest daughter was born out of wedlock but she saw me everyday of her life.

You don't understand..we are not talking about actual Fathers....we are talking about communities where teenage girls set up households on their own and raise children with no fathers present........that is the issue......they then bring in boyfriends and baby daddies who are criminals, violent toward the kids, and this goes on generation after generation.....and to pretend this isn't the problem is why you still have the problem.

Here.....

The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community

A review of the empirical evidence in the professional literature of the social sciences gives policymakers an insight into the root causes of crime. Consider, for instance:

• Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
  • High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers.
  • State-by-state analysis by Heritage scholars indicates that a 10 percent increase in the percentage of children living in single-parent homes leads typically to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime.
  • The rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
  • The type of aggression and hostility demonstrated by a future criminal often is foreshadowed in unusual aggressiveness as early as age five or six.
  • The future criminal tends to be an individual rejected by other children as early as the first grade who goes on to form his own group of friends, often the future delinquent gang.
On the other hand:

• Neighborhoods with a high degree of religious practice are not high-crime neighborhoods.
  • Even in high-crime inner-city neighborhoods, well over 90 percent of children from safe, stable homes do not become delinquents. By contrast only 10 percent of children from unsafe, unstable homes in these neighborhoods avoid crime.
  • Criminals capable of sustaining marriage gradually move away from a life of crime after they get married.
  • The mother's strong affectionate attachment to her child is the child's best buffer against a life of crime.
  • The father's authority and involvement in raising his children are also a great buffer against a life of crime.
The scholarly evidence, in short, suggests that at the heart of the explosion of crime in America is the loss of the capacity of fathers and mothers to be responsible in caring for the children they bring into the world.

I understand all to well as I saw it all around me daily growing up. It was not uncommon for some of my classmates to have fathers in prison on bullshit. I saw fathers get shit planted on them and sent to jail while the cops let the real drug dealers roam free until they needed a big bust. What you are describing didnt just start happening. It was deliberate racism. If you take a look at your logic you'll start scratching your head as to why you think like that. Why would someone getting free stuff start becoming criminals? Your logic makes no sense at all.

Here.....

The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community

A review of the empirical evidence in the professional literature of the social sciences gives policymakers an insight into the root causes of crime. Consider, for instance:

• Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
  • High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers.
  • State-by-state analysis by Heritage scholars indicates that a 10 percent increase in the percentage of children living in single-parent homes leads typically to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime.
  • The rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
  • The type of aggression and hostility demonstrated by a future criminal often is foreshadowed in unusual aggressiveness as early as age five or six.
  • The future criminal tends to be an individual rejected by other children as early as the first grade who goes on to form his own group of friends, often the future delinquent gang.
On the other hand:

• Neighborhoods with a high degree of religious practice are not high-crime neighborhoods.
  • Even in high-crime inner-city neighborhoods, well over 90 percent of children from safe, stable homes do not become delinquents. By contrast only 10 percent of children from unsafe, unstable homes in these neighborhoods avoid crime.
  • Criminals capable of sustaining marriage gradually move away from a life of crime after they get married.
  • The mother's strong affectionate attachment to her child is the child's best buffer against a life of crime.
  • The father's authority and involvement in raising his children are also a great buffer against a life of crime.
The scholarly evidence, in short, suggests that at the heart of the explosion of crime in America is the loss of the capacity of fathers and mothers to be responsible in caring for the children they bring into the world.
Really? I white person telling Black people why their communities were messed up and giving the reason that Black people just started becoming criminals because they got welfare? :laugh:

Forum List

Back