'I am not a Jew with trembling knees'

Wasn’t Begin a bloodthirsty terrorist?
"Later, the Irgun fought the Arabs during the 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and, as its chief, Begin was described by the British government as the 'leader of the notorious terrorist organisation'.

"It declined him an entry visa to the United Kingdom between 1953 and 1955.

Menachem Begin - Wikipedia

"However, Begin's overtures of friendship eventually paid off and he was granted a visa in 1972, five years prior to becoming prime minister.[4]"

Hilarious. Non-existent 'privileges' are all the rage now with liars and the clueless parrots who ape them. For instance,Slav employees at the Homestead steel mills on average made 10% to 20% less than the black employees did. In New Orleans Fredrick Law Omstead noted it was the Irish who did the dirtiest and most dangerous jobs on the docks and riverboats, and it was Irish and German laborers who built the levees, where some 10,000 of them were buried, covered over where they dropped dead and just left there.

And, we know they fared no better in the North. So much for the 'white privilege' mythology. They died in droves in epidemics and starvation during the winter months when employment was low or non-existent, from the 1820's onward right up to FDR's relief programs.

Here's the difference. If you were a white immigrant, you had assimilated within two generations.
Blacks, not so much.

Here's the difference. If you were a white immigrant, you had assimilated within two generations.
Blacks, not so much.

Rubbish. Big companies were still having to provide English language classes to employees in the 1930's, long after the immigrant waves ended. Like I said, you don't know squat.

Yeah because slaughtering tens of thousands of innocent civilians and destroying all their homes is really defensive, but only if your mind is mush.

It's always hilarious when assorted commies, self-absorbed burb brats, and sociopaths incessantly try to pass themselves off as 'humanitarians n stuff' while defending feral thug rapists and murderers.

It's always hilarious when assorted commies, self-absorbed burb brats, and sociopaths incessantly try to pass themselves off as 'humanitarians n stuff' while defending feral thug rapists and murderers.
You’re not man enough to accept the truth. Pussy!

You'll soon deny you supported genocide. Hypocrite!

Rubbish. Big companies were still having to provide English language classes to employees in the 1930's, long after the immigrant waves ended. Like I said, you don't know squat.

Because there were still immigrants coming in by the boatload as late as the 1920's... Heck, that's when my grandparents got here.

Point was, yes, people called Grandpa Ludwig a "Kraut" and much, much worse. But by the time it got to my dad, he was fully accepted as a white person.

Thanks for making my point.

When you talk like that, you reveal the level of your intellect.In fact you reveal everything. :blues:

If you really think the US is more dangerous for Jews than Palestine is right now, you are deluded.

You guys want to silence the issue, and understandably so. The last thing you want is this conversation-

Americans: Why are we expending blood and treasure propping up Israel?
Zionist" Because, um, er, um, Hitler.
Funditard: Because we need Jews in Palestine so Jesus can come back!
Americans- Do shut up!

If you really think the US is more dangerous for Jews than Palestine is right now, you are deluded.

It’s dangerous for everyone, England including.

And it’s obvious you've never visited Israel, the measures it‘s taken to safeguard its own citizens.

i don’t delude myself concerning the frantic level of your Jew hate.

And it’s obvious you've never visited Israel, the measures it‘s taken to safeguard its own citizens.

What happened on 10/7?

Yes, they keep an iron boot on the necks of the Palestinians, and then wonder why the Palestinians want to kill them.

But someone might hurt your feelings in America or England, and we can't have that.

You spend too much time in cyberspace.

Better than real life confrontations, isn’t it?
People in real life like me.
So it's not an issue.

But you keep avoiding the question, as you do. If ANY other nation acted the way Israel does, they would be subject to at best, massive sanctions, and at worst, a military intervention.

People in real life like me.
So it's not an issue.

But you keep avoiding the question, as you do. If ANY other nation acted the way Israel does, they would be subject to at best, massive sanctions, and at worst, a military intervention.

You don’t ask proper questions.

Who do you think you are?

Forum List

Back