White men are passive aggressive

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.

You ever say this to any white man's face, tough guy?
I have said almost the same thing but left out the the other races. The white guy just nodded his head and then turned pink and crimson read.

How careful were you to pick a much smaller white guy to be a racist prick to?
Come to think of it he was actually bigger than me but like most of you he was a soft pink pussy. :)

He mentioned that he has no proof to the contrary so he goes with the belief all are white supremacists. I can understand that. I would think the exact same had not some whites proved they were willing to die for me.
There is no proof of God but people believe
God isnt white. Big difference between believing in God and believing white people love me. We have all kinds of proof whites hate Blacks.

no i just hate blacks like you, unfortunately most think like you, it isn't your skin, it your assinine attitudes and lies
None of my business who you hate you recessive pink monkey. I was just making the point to Molly that whites have a documented history which makes them the last people I would trust not to be racist.
As far as white history, I can truly understand why black people have an issue with trusting whites. As far as whites not trusting blacks, I can see why when you pick up any local newspaper and the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks. That does not mean anyone should distrust an entire race, and I don't know how to fix this.
Whites commit the majority of all crimes period. Why arent whites distrusting of whites?

See that may fly back during segregation but not presently. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have experienced Blacks

So, why do you think white hate blacks? You must have given thought as to a reason why?
I have two theories.

Too much neanderthal DNA and fear of being bred out of existence.

Not much you can do about your DNA, but breeding, well, that's in their own hands... interesting theory...
Even the breeding isnt in their own hands. For white males they cant control white women which is why they are so savage in their attacks on white women that mate with Black men. Its the ultimate betrayal to them personally and to the race from what I gather. Its a deep unforgivable hurt for white males.

you still lying about white women and black men?

here monkey, educate yourself Race and Attraction, 2009–2014 – The OkCupid Blog

white men have a much higher rating than black men
If that was actually scientific why do you white boys get so emotionally traumatized about white women hunting down Black men? You do realize that your mass shooters that attacked Blacks all mention the fact that Black men take their women in their manifestos.

Last edited:
God isnt white. Big difference between believing in God and believing white people love me. We have all kinds of proof whites hate Blacks.

no i just hate blacks like you, unfortunately most think like you, it isn't your skin, it your assinine attitudes and lies
None of my business who you hate you recessive pink monkey. I was just making the point to Molly that whites have a documented history which makes them the last people I would trust not to be racist.
As far as white history, I can truly understand why black people have an issue with trusting whites. As far as whites not trusting blacks, I can see why when you pick up any local newspaper and the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks. That does not mean anyone should distrust an entire race, and I don't know how to fix this.
Whites commit the majority of all crimes period. Why arent whites distrusting of whites?
I distrust any criminals. There are more blacks committing violent crimes though. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas. I can definitely attest to that here.

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.

I have said almost the same thing but left out the the other races. The white guy just nodded his head and then turned pink and crimson read.

Come to think of it he was actually bigger than me but like most of you he was a soft pink pussy. :)

Funny, I've talked to a lot of black guys, and none of them ever say any crazy shit like you claim to.

Do you think that very few black guys are bat shit crazy like you are, or are black guys who agree with you, all cowards who are different in person?

See that may fly back during segregation but not presently. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have experienced Blacks

So, why do you think white hate blacks? You must have given thought as to a reason why?
I have two theories.

thats a lot of speculation whether Neanderthal DNA causes violence. Not all white people have the same distribution and the Yoruba , other west Africans, and the Luhya tribe of East Africa have higher doses of that DNA. If you go to Kenya, people will tell you that the Luhya is one of the most peaceful tribes in Kenya.. during the 2007 election violence people from other parts of the country went to Bungoma region to escape the killing.
No African people have higher doses of neanderthal DNA than whites. I believe its more than just one factor. I think the instinctive fear of being recessive mixed with neanderthal DNA contributes to whites preoccupation with proving they are superior and also with hating Blacks. Just because you hate someone doesnt necessarily mean you will commit violence.

another documented lie, Sub-sahara blacks have the lowest neanderthal DNA

Neanderthals had larger brains, which is why modern whites have larger cranial volumes and are smarter than blacks
I agree. Blacks dont have much DNA. If you were more intelligent you would have realized thats exactly what I said.

Neanderthals had big heads but that space was used by a brain that used that space for visual acuity. Sorry but youre dumb. On the bright side you can see really good. :)

Neanderthals Doomed by Vision-Centered Brains

"
And in fact, Neanderthal skulls suggest that the extinct hominids had elongated regions in the back of their brains, called the "Neanderthal bun," where the visual cortex lies.

"It looks like a Victorian lady's head," Dunbar told LiveScience.

Anatomically modern humans, meanwhile, evolved in Africa, where the bright light required no extra visual processing, leaving humans free to evolve larger frontal lobes."

Funny, I've talked to a lot of black guys, and none of them ever say any crazy shit like you claim to.

Do you think that very few black guys are bat shit crazy like you are, or are black guys who agree with you, all cowards who are different in person?
You already told me you are afraid of Black guys so there is no way youre going to convince me you talked to one Black guy let alone a lot.

I'm your typical Black guy. I will tell you all about your recessive monkey ass and then dare you to say something. :)

I distrust any criminals. There are more blacks committing violent crimes though. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas. I can definitely attest to that here.
If you actually look at the stats Blacks commit more violent crimes against other Blacks. Whites do the same thing and this is reflected no matter where you live. Sorry.

You already told me you are afraid of Black guys so there is no way youre going to convince me you talked to one Black guy let alone a lot.

I'm your typical Black guy. I will tell you all about your recessive monkey ass and then dare you to say something. :)

If you're "typical" then why have I not met any that talk shit like you do in person?

And fwi, this is not race limited. I have not met white liberals that talk shit in person, like they do here online.

If you actually look at the stats Blacks commit more violent crimes against other Blacks. Whites do the same thing and this is reflected no matter where you live. Sorry.

Your demonstration of your inability to understand statistics is noted and held against you.

If you're "typical" then why have I not met any that talk shit like you do in person?

And fwi, this is not race limited. I have not met white liberals that talk shit in person, like they do here online.
Because you are afraid of Black guys. Why else?

What is fwi?

Your demonstration of your inability to understand statistics is noted and held against you.
Not really my concern what you hold against me through the internet. We know you wouldnt be holding anything against me in person. :)

What is fwi?
as close to fyi he could get while shaking...

What is fwi?
I wonder how he is going to claim it was a typo when w is not all that close to y. He must have been shaking in his boots at the mere thought of facing a Black guy. :laugh:

What is fwi?

Your answer makes no sense. ON several levels.

Are you too stupid to understand that, or just a liar?

What is fwi?
I wonder how he is going to claim it was a typo when w is not all that close to y. He must have been shaking in his boots at the mere thought of facing a Black guy. :laugh:
25591723_10215682857890258_7160267638955307856_n.jpg

dear math challenged baboon, blacks commit violent crime at a much higher rate than whites, it is only because white are a much higher percent of the population that while MIGHT commit overall higher numbers. I hesitate discussing such mathematically nuanced things as rates with you being so primitive...

but when it comes to murder, blacks are king in both rate and higher numbers

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

I have two theories.

Not much you can do about your DNA, but breeding, well, that's in their own hands... interesting theory...
Even the breeding isnt in their own hands. For white males they cant control white women which is why they are so savage in their attacks on white women that mate with Black men. Its the ultimate betrayal to them personally and to the race from what I gather. Its a deep unforgivable hurt for white males.

you still lying about white women and black men?

here monkey, educate yourself Race and Attraction, 2009–2014 – The OkCupid Blog

white men have a much higher rating than black men
If that was actually scientific why do you white boys get so emotionally traumatized about white women hunting down Black men? You do realize that your mass shooters that attacked Blacks all mention the fact that Black men take their women in their manifestos.

and you present scientific data? lol you dumb fugging loser

you think in that small primitive mind of yours that because you think something, that makes it true. sure am glad I have that larger neanderthal cranial volume, I have more brains

I have two theories.

thats a lot of speculation whether Neanderthal DNA causes violence. Not all white people have the same distribution and the Yoruba , other west Africans, and the Luhya tribe of East Africa have higher doses of that DNA. If you go to Kenya, people will tell you that the Luhya is one of the most peaceful tribes in Kenya.. during the 2007 election violence people from other parts of the country went to Bungoma region to escape the killing.
No African people have higher doses of neanderthal DNA than whites. I believe its more than just one factor. I think the instinctive fear of being recessive mixed with neanderthal DNA contributes to whites preoccupation with proving they are superior and also with hating Blacks. Just because you hate someone doesnt necessarily mean you will commit violence.

another documented lie, Sub-sahara blacks have the lowest neanderthal DNA

Neanderthals had larger brains, which is why modern whites have larger cranial volumes and are smarter than blacks
I agree. Blacks dont have much DNA. If you were more intelligent you would have realized thats exactly what I said.

Neanderthals had big heads but that space was used by a brain that used that space for visual acuity. Sorry but youre dumb. On the bright side you can see really good. :)

Neanderthals Doomed by Vision-Centered Brains

"
And in fact, Neanderthal skulls suggest that the extinct hominids had elongated regions in the back of their brains, called the "Neanderthal bun," where the visual cortex lies.

"It looks like a Victorian lady's head," Dunbar told LiveScience.

Anatomically modern humans, meanwhile, evolved in Africa, where the bright light required no extra visual processing, leaving humans free to evolve larger frontal lobes."

it was quite clear, you said you have higher neanderthal doses of DNA, your lie is exposed

sorry, but cranial our larger volumes and all testing on intelligence that we do indicates blacks are dumber

It really is fucking unbelievable, you say blacks are smarter yet all evidence around us shows the opposite. You are the one of the lone dumbshits in the universe that says the achievement gap is a lie

I get what you are saying.

when I see blacks and browns calling each other ****** at work, I get a little annoyed since I have to watch every word I say.

but don't worry, intelligent blacks are leaving you morons in the gutter, to rot.
Blacks dont call each other ******. Thats a word white boys are angry they cant use. Blacks and browns say "nigga" which is a totally different word and meaning.
so if I say; Fuck you nigga

It's ok

But if I say; Fuck you ******

it's not

The level of utter stupidity needed to think like you...

Forum List

Back