White men are passive aggressive

God isnt white. Big difference between believing in God and believing white people love me. We have all kinds of proof whites hate Blacks.

I really don't think that is as much true with anyone under 30 or so .... I know when I was growing up in a 50/50 area, I was terrified of blacks. Not because I thought they were killers or criminals, but because they seemed to have no fear at all.......
How old is Dylan Roof?

True, I guess there are those still being brainwashed by their redneck parents... but much much less. People will also, by nature, hate what they don't understand....

God isnt white. Big difference between believing in God and believing white people love me. We have all kinds of proof whites hate Blacks.

I really don't think that is as much true with anyone under 30 or so .... I know when I was growing up in a 50/50 area, I was terrified of blacks. Not because I thought they were killers or criminals, but because they seemed to have no fear at all.......
How old is Dylan Roof?

True, I guess there are those still being brainwashed by their redneck parents... but much much less. People will also, by nature, hate what they don't understand....
See that may fly back during segregation but not presently. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have experienced Blacks

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.

yeah sure I woke up this morning with a nagging feeling that black people were not going to bow to me anymore :cuckoo: and that I will no longer be able to control other races and blah blah blah because I'm white and its in my DNA.... yeah sure the white race and black race are like ants or honey bees ... we all have a collective sense of what other races are doing... you know this is crap because I have interacted with Black people who have screwed around and pretended to be something they were NOT. so what does that prove?

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.
You mad brah!
tumblr_mfyv5ut2An1raths1o1_400.jpg

How old is Dylan Roof?

See that may fly back during segregation but not presently. You'd have to be living under a rock not to have experienced Blacks

So, why do you think white hate blacks? You must have given thought as to a reason why?

You mad brah!View attachment 167778
Why would anyone but a white racist be mad? She's Black and her genes are dominant. :)

How old is Dylan Roof?

So, why do you think white hate blacks? You must have given thought as to a reason why?
I have two theories.

Too much neanderthal DNA and fear of being bred out of existence.

How old is Dylan Roof?

I have two theories.

Not much you can do about your DNA, but breeding, well, that's in their own hands... interesting theory...

How old is Dylan Roof?

And she's cute too!

How old is Dylan Roof?

I have two theories.

Not much you can do about your DNA, but breeding, well, that's in their own hands... interesting theory...
Even the breeding isnt in their own hands. For white males they cant control white women which is why they are so savage in their attacks on white women that mate with Black men. Its the ultimate betrayal to them personally and to the race from what I gather. Its a deep unforgivable hurt for white males.

How old is Dylan Roof?

And she's cute too!
Most Black women are more than just cute. They are like experiencing beauty with the intensity of a religious experience.

How old is Dylan Roof?

I have two theories.

thats a lot of speculation whether Neanderthal DNA causes violence. Not all white people have the same distribution and the Yoruba , other west Africans, and the Luhya tribe of East Africa have higher doses of that DNA. If you go to Kenya, people will tell you that the Luhya is one of the most peaceful tribes in Kenya.. during the 2007 election violence people from other parts of the country went to Bungoma region to escape the killing.

How old is Dylan Roof?

I have two theories.

thats a lot of speculation whether Neanderthal DNA causes violence. Not all white people have the same distribution and the Yoruba , other west Africans, and the Luhya tribe of East Africa have higher doses of that DNA. If you go to Kenya, people will tell you that the Luhya is one of the most peaceful tribes in Kenya.. during the 2007 election violence people from other parts of the country went to Bungoma region to escape the killing.
No African people have higher doses of neanderthal DNA than whites. I believe its more than just one factor. I think the instinctive fear of being recessive mixed with neanderthal DNA contributes to whites preoccupation with proving they are superior and also with hating Blacks. Just because you hate someone doesnt necessarily mean you will commit violence.

You ever say this to any white man's face, tough guy?

I have said almost the same thing but left out the the other races. The white guy just nodded his head and then turned pink and crimson read.

I have said almost the same thing but left out the the other races. The white guy just nodded his head and then turned pink and crimson read.

How careful were you to pick a much smaller white guy to be a racist prick to?

He believes ALL whites are white supremacist. I do not think I am superior, nor do I try to prove I am.
He mentioned that he has no proof to the contrary so he goes with the belief all are white supremacists. I can understand that. I would think the exact same had not some whites proved they were willing to die for me.
There is no proof of God but people believe

no i just hate blacks like you, unfortunately most think like you, it isn't your skin, it your assinine attitudes and lies
None of my business who you hate you recessive pink monkey. I was just making the point to Molly that whites have a documented history which makes them the last people I would trust not to be racist.
As far as white history, I can truly understand why black people have an issue with trusting whites. As far as whites not trusting blacks, I can see why when you pick up any local newspaper and the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks. That does not mean anyone should distrust an entire race, and I don't know how to fix this.

He believes ALL whites are white supremacist. I do not think I am superior, nor do I try to prove I am.
He mentioned that he has no proof to the contrary so he goes with the belief all are white supremacists. I can understand that. I would think the exact same had not some whites proved they were willing to die for me.
There is no proof of God but people believe

no i just hate blacks like you, unfortunately most think like you, it isn't your skin, it your assinine attitudes and lies
None of my business who you hate you recessive pink monkey. I was just making the point to Molly that whites have a documented history which makes them the last people I would trust not to be racist.

and you have a documented history here of being a primitive liar

I have two theories.

Even the breeding isnt in their own hands. For white males they cant control white women which is why they are so savage in their attacks on white women that mate with Black men. Its the ultimate betrayal to them personally and to the race from what I gather. Its a deep unforgivable hurt for white males.

you still lying about white women and black men?

here monkey, educate yourself Race and Attraction, 2009–2014 – The OkCupid Blog

white men have a much higher rating than black men

I have two theories.

No African people have higher doses of neanderthal DNA than whites. I believe its more than just one factor. I think the instinctive fear of being recessive mixed with neanderthal DNA contributes to whites preoccupation with proving they are superior and also with hating Blacks. Just because you hate someone doesnt necessarily mean you will commit violence.

another documented lie, Sub-sahara blacks have the lowest neanderthal DNA

Neanderthals had larger brains, which is why modern whites have larger cranial volumes and are smarter than blacks

Forum List

Back