White men are passive aggressive

The white guys who act like what is being described above are guys who never grew up. These are the same guys who can't relate seriously to an adult woman. I attended the women's march in January in D.C. There were so many people there you couldn't get close to Constitution Ave. I was delighted to see all of the guys marching right alongside of wives and girlfriends, many pushing strollers.
Unfortunately, the right-wingers and "conservatives" and the Republican Party have brought the image of the infantile white male to the fore, the ones who can't face the fact that they live in the world with people who don't resemble them.
Little girl, I am sorry to tell you this, but everyone at that march was an infant.

Unfortunately for you your anti-white, anti-male childishness is more than offputting to people of actual intelligence.

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.
I don't really talk about white men or white women. I talk about the system of white supremacy and white supremacists and it's the white supremacists who have the most power.

Are whites dumb about racism ? No. They are the experts. They know more about racism than I do. They are the ones who practice it. They are the ones who I'm subjected to. They're cluelessness is an act. I know because I've heard how whites talk about race when there are no black people around, when they think I can't hear them, from behind closed doors. They're very articulate when they're only around whites.

But I look it like imagine a person is unknowingly eating soup made of human flesh and you point out the fact to them, and prove it to them by fishing a finger out of the bowl.

Everyone is going to deny being a knowing cannibal, but many of the people will also accuse you of lieing to them, not because they love eating human flesh but because their psyche won’t allow them to believe what they’ve done

They can go on eating people-soup because they grew fond of the soup before realising what was in it. They don’t want to face that their delicious soup is made of body parts or that they are cannibals so when faced with that “finger in the soup” rather than saying “I’m not a cannibal, I better stop eating this” they instead think “I’m not a cannibal, am I? No, so that person must be wrong about the soup I’m enjoying”. They just can’t face it.

And because they don’t face it they go back for more. And because they live in a society that creates this soup for them they aren’t often questioned on it or if they are questioned enough they come up with their list of knee-jerk defenses (“I never *saw* anyone killed to make my soup” or “it only looks like body parts because you’re paranoid”)

So you have people who are given these excuses along with the soup and when that goes on long enough you get today’s society.

Some know deep down it’s cannibalism but don’t want to admit it to themselves because they like their soup. Some really don’t think it is and know you’re reasons are “silly” because they already have X,Y,Z reasons why it isn’t, then there’s those who haven’t had the fingers pointed out to them yet.

Ever so rarely you find some people who are horrified at what they’ve done but they’ll probably still eat the soup from time to time. Society offers a lot of flavors but left them ill-equiped in identifying body-parts floating around in there but that they can change once they learn to recognize them.

I feel I have just l stretched that soup analogy to its limits
You are in for a VERY rude awakening....

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.
Simply don't give a fuck. But you sure do...so hence the race bait thread.
Enjoy your hollow victory.

It's always a race bait thread when somebody says something about whites. Yet we have thousands of pages and hundreds of threads in this place where whites race bait at will.

The white guys who act like what is being described above are guys who never grew up. These are the same guys who can't relate seriously to an adult woman. I attended the women's march in January in D.C. There were so many people there you couldn't get close to Constitution Ave. I was delighted to see all of the guys marching right alongside of wives and girlfriends, many pushing strollers.
Unfortunately, the right-wingers and "conservatives" and the Republican Party have brought the image of the infantile white male to the fore, the ones who can't face the fact that they live in the world with people who don't resemble them.
Little girl, I am sorry to tell you this, but everyone at that march was an infant.

Unfortunately for you your anti-white, anti-male childishness is more than offputting to people of actual intelligence.

Back that up with something. I am white, I am heterosexual, I am well educated, and I'm well over being a child. The right-wing "conservative" Republican white males do nothing but play identity politics. They invented that game, sorry to say. You can't get your way or get to dominate everyone else just by bragging about your gonads, flashing a superiority complex, and wearing a flag pin on your lapel. The men who attended the march did so to support their partners, their children, and their fellow citizens, and took a stand for positive American values.

It's always a race bait thread when somebody says something about whites. Yet we have thousands of pages and hundreds of threads in this place where whites race bait at will.
Until white people are allowed into the racial conversation as representatives of our own interests, you will continue to lose the argument against any white person advocating for their own interests.

Check your privilege, asshole.

Back that up with something. I am white, I am heterosexual, I am well educated, and I'm well over being a child. The right-wing "conservative" Republican white males do nothing but play identity politics. They invented that game, sorry to say. You can't get your way or get to dominate everyone else just by bragging about your gonads, flashing a superiority complex, and wearing a flag pin on your lapel. The men who attended the march did so to support their partners, their children, and their fellow citizens, and took a stand for positive American values.
You can’t be a grown up wearing “pussy” hats....

You can’t be a grown up by strawmanning your opponents’ political arguments just so you can preserve your childish “black and white” worldview.

You can’t be a grown up by using double standards to form your ideals.

None of you idiots even remotely resemble anything to do with intelligence. You are nothing but mindless reactionaries who seek to prevent actual equality.

Until white people are allowed into the racial conversation as representatives of our own interests, you will continue to lose the argument against any white person advocating for their own interests.

Why is it that whenever women of all races seek to enter conversations about issues that affect our own interests, we are labeled "feminazis" and refused a voice and intelligent dialogue? The same concept applies. Actually, I'd like to hear what white interests actually are. I've never felt particularly deprived, and I've been very white all my life.

Why is it that whenever women of all races seek to enter conversations about issues that affect our own interests, we are labeled "feminazis" and refused a voice and intelligent dialogue? The same concept applies. Actually, I'd like to hear what white interests actually are. I've never felt particularly deprived, and I've been very white all my life.
You have monopolies on the conversation of gender and sexism as a woman, moron. People literally think “misandry” is a parody of misogyny because of bitches like you, or indeed don’t even know the word exists at all.

You are called “feminazis” because you refuse to hear out men with valid and often irrefutable arguments on behalf of men against both the current legal system and the goals of “feminists” who claim to be fighting for everyone’s rights, all the while you are whining about non-existent “glass ceilings”.

White interests are the same as any other race’s interests.

You can’t be a grown up by strawmanning your opponents’ political arguments just so you can preserve your childish “black and white” worldview.

None of you idiots even remotely resemble anything to do with intelligence. You are nothing but mindless reactionaries who seek to prevent actual equality.

Whose worldview is "black and white"? The "pussy hats," not that everyone was wearing such a hat, were a symbol. Look up the word "symbolism." The right-wingers use double standards all the time, much more than the normal folks do. What sensible political arguments that have not involved attacks on other Americans have been made and properly supported by the right-wingers?

You have monopolies on the conversation of gender and sexism as a woman, moron. People literally think “misandry” is a parody of misogyny because of bitches like you, or indeed don’t even know the word exists at all.

You are called “feminazis” because you refuse to hear out men with valid and often irrefutable arguments on behalf of men against both the current legal system and the goals of “feminists” who claim to be fighting for everyone’s rights, all the while you are whining about non-existent “glass ceilings”.

If we have "monopolies" on such conversations, why are we nvnot being allowed to speak openly and get feedback. If you folks have "valid" or "irrefutable" arguments, where are you stating them? The existence of the "glass ceiling" was established years ago, with men making comments like there should be no women in a certain position, women should not be hired because they might get pregnant, catty comments about women's appearance, etc. I myself once had a conversation with a guy who told me that he would never hire another woman because he hired a woman once and had to fire her. When I asked him how many men he had had to fire, he gave me a number, and I asked him why he was still hiring men. Crickets.

I find the concept of racial interests ridiculous unless one is of a race that has suffered race-based discrimination.

Whose worldview is "black and white"? The "pussy hats," not that everyone was wearing such a hat, were a symbol. Look up the word "symbolism." The right-wingers use double standards all the time, much more than the normal folks do. What sensible political arguments that have not involved attacks on other Americans have been made and properly supported by the right-wingers?
Your worldview is black and white(as is the case for all the reactionary Democrats). It literally boils down to “white men bad, non-white men good”. Your “symbolism” tells the same story.

Right wingers are the only ones who have sensible political arguments and defend the rights of citizens without trampling the rights of others.

Your worldview is black and white(as is the case for all the reactionary Democrats). It literally boils down to “white men bad, non-white men good”. Your “symbolism” tells the same story.

Right wingers are the only ones who have sensible political arguments and defend the rights of citizens without trampling the rights of others.

What "sensible political arguments"? Their arguments consist only of attacks on their fellow Americans and directives to various demographic groups about what these groups "should" do.
In all of my posts, I have never said “white men bad, non-white men good”. As a matter of fact, I have defended them if you would bother to read. Why would I think this when my own dear father stayed with me every day of his life and always had my best interests in mind? My belief that all people are equal does not equate with any wacked-out idea that I believe that white men are "bad." You are illogical.

If we have "monopolies" on such conversations, why are we nvnot being allowed to speak openly and get feedback. If you folks have "valid" or "irrefutable" arguments, where are you stating them? The existence of the "glass ceiling" was established years ago, with men making comments like there should be no women in a certain position, women should not be hired because they might get pregnant, catty comments about women's appearance, etc. I myself once had a conversation with a guy who told me that he would never hire another woman because he hired a woman once and had to fire her. When I asked him how many men he had had to fire, he gave me a number, and I asked him why he was still hiring men. Crickets.

I find the concept of racial interests ridiculous unless one is of a race that has suffered race-based discrimination.
Because the “feedback” is made through laws....
How many innocent men’s lives were destroyed by sluts in college who accused them of raping them after a break up fight because of Obama’s(feminists’) “It’s On Us” initiative/guidance? How many men’s sports have been destroyed by title IX?

As for the arguments that men have against the legal system, I am sure you have heard most of them. Child custody laws are stacked against fathers for instance. It shouldn’t take a mother being declared “unfit” as a parent for the father to win a custody battle after a divorce.

Just because a minority of men think women can’t do things and consequently vote against women in power, that doesn’t constitute a “glass ceiling”. There are far more women who will never vote for a man anyway.

Your anecdotes are just like my mother’s. She whines about these hypotheticals and claims she knows a guy who said he won’t pay women as much or won’t hire them because they get pregnant(which is a biological reality btw), but yet she acts like it is no big deal that I am paid the same as a woman for doing demonstrably more work and much more physical work at that.

My diminutive female boss literally says things like “it is nice for men to do all the heavy lifting” in a supposedly professional, anti-discriminatory, egalitarian corporate environment regularly, even after taking over for a male boss who did most of the physical work because his male boss made him, but yet you feminists think it is beyond the pale for a man to simply explain to you that he is forced to treat you differently due to actual biological differences. You really don’t understand how much shit men actually put up with.

How do you define “oppressed” races?

What "sensible political arguments"? Their arguments consist only of attacks on their fellow Americans and directives to various demographic groups about what these groups "should" do.
In all of my posts, I have never said “white men bad, non-white men good”. As a matter of fact, I have defended them if you would bother to read. Why would I think this when my own dear father stayed with me every day of his life and always had my best interests in mind? My belief that all people are equal does not equate with any wacked-out idea that I believe that white men are "bad." You are illogical.
You think that white men that stand up for themselves and their people in a world that has increasingly made it clear that it doesn’t care about our rights is equivalent to being “afraid of those unlike them” and “infantile”.

We are a shrinking global minority, idiot.

We are not privileged.

We are not oppressing anyone.

We are simply trying to make sure white children(which amounts to mostly white girls at this point btw) have a future.

Last edited:

I think I'll (excuse the expression) trump your white men are passive aggressive with black men are lazy and stupid.

See how easy this is?

I agree there are a lot of passive aggressive white men but dont be fooled. Those are just the weak ones looking, hoping, and waiting for a leader that has the balls to do what they want to do. There is a reason they dont come out and do what they want to. They are afraid to bleed. If you notice its really the system/religion of white supremacy that does the damage. Its never the individuals because to be frank they are weak without having some sort of advantage. White boys today wouldnt dare do what they could get away with doing just 5 or 6 decades ago. They have evolved to continue their onslaught against the Black and brown races by other means. They want to keep you in a stupor hoping you will assimilate. Its more mental now.

You sound like the typical uneducated white conservative. No one wins an argument you moron.

You sound like the typical uneducated white conservative. No one wins an argument you moron.
You win the argument when you hone your statements to be absolutely correct, and your opponent has nothing left but personal insults and changing the subject.

You ARE uneducated btw. Everything you say is demonstrably false and laughably racist.

You win the argument when you hone your statements to be absolutely correct, and your opponent has nothing left but personal insults and changing the subject.

You ARE uneducated btw. Everything you say is demonstrably false and laughably racist.
Only morons think they win an argument. As expected you are the typical moron.

You think that white men that stand up for themselves and their people in a world that has increasingly made it clear that it doesn’t care about our rights is equivalent to being “afraid of those unlike them” and “infantile”.

We are a shrinking global minority, idiot.

We are not privileged.

We are not oppressing anyone.

We are simply trying to make sure white children(which amounts to mostly white girls at this point btw) have a future.

And in what world is all this whites losing everything and without a future happening?

Forum List

Back