White men are passive aggressive

I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.

You ever say this to any white man's face, tough guy?
I have said almost the same thing but left out the the other races. The white guy just nodded his head and then turned pink and crimson read.

How careful were you to pick a much smaller white guy to be a racist prick
There is no proof of God but people believe
God isnt white. Big difference between believing in God and believing white people love me. We have all kinds of proof whites hate Blacks.

no i just hate blacks like you, unfortunately most think like you, it isn't your skin, it your assinine attitudes and lies
None of my business who you hate you recessive pink monkey. I was just making the point to Molly that whites have a documented history which makes them the last people I would trust not to be racist.
As far as white history, I can truly understand why black people have an issue with trusting whites. As far as whites not trusting blacks, I can see why when you pick up any local newspaper and the majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks. That does not mean anyone should distrust an entire race, and I don't know how to fix this.
Whites commit the majority of all crimes period. Why arent whites distrusting of whites?

In fact they are. I have two white sisters in law, and a white brother in law. They all frequently say, "If you think white people treat black people badly, you should look at how they treat each other".

Actually it's the alt right, white nationalist Trumpers here who speak in terms of "white unity".

The baby boomers and older would pimp out their own mother for a buck......generally speaking.

And here I am, just going to work and minding my own business, not thinking about ruling the world or anything. Am I failing at being white or something? Shiiit.

Maybe, mate, you should spend less time generalizing and more time minding your own business. How's that for passive-aggressive? I can also be plain ol' aggressive, but it's not my general preference.

Last edited:
I've interacted with white men who sort of deliberately play dumb and act out and screw around with people.

You aren't fooling anyone. The reason why you act this way is because you can't be aggressive for real, like you would like. You are sensing the blacks have learned not to bow to you. You are sensing that the other races are gaining numbers and strength. You are sensing the arabs of the middle east will never let you control them. You are sensing china will be the next power.

And I just love it! Everything in this world comes and goes. Your time is coming to an end.
I get what you are saying.

when I see blacks and browns calling each other ****** at work, I get a little annoyed since I have to watch every word I say.

but don't worry, intelligent blacks are leaving you morons in the gutter, to rot.
Blacks dont call each other ******. Thats a word white boys are angry they cant use. Blacks and browns say "nigga" which is a totally different word and meaning.
so if I say; Fuck you nigga

It's ok

But if I say; Fuck you ******

it's not

The level of utter stupidity needed to think like you...
It depends. If youre white you got a major ass kicking coming unless youre speeding off in the opposite direction like most whites do. If youre Black I just laugh and say fuck you nigga right back. You see being Black gives you the right to say it and not be racist. I dont care what white people think of it. Their view point is not on my list of concerns.

White men are passive aggressive.

Black men like to do it on the downlow.

I'd rather be passive aggressive.

when I see blacks and browns calling each other ****** at work, I get a little annoyed since I have to watch every word I say.

but don't worry, intelligent blacks are leaving you morons in the gutter, to rot.
Blacks dont call each other ******. Thats a word white boys are angry they cant use. Blacks and browns say "nigga" which is a totally different word and meaning.

It's ok

it's not

It depends. If youre white you got a major ass kicking coming unless youre speeding off in the opposite direction like most whites do. If youre Black I just laugh and say fuck you nigga right back. You see being Black gives you the right to say it and not be racist. I dont care what white people think of it. Their view point is not on my list of concerns.

the black man and his primitive reflexive violence

And here I am, just going to work and minding my own business, not thinking about ruling the world or anything. Am I failing at being white or something? Shiiit.

Maybe, mate, you should spend less time generalizing and more time minding your own business. How's that for passive-aggressive? I can also be plain ol' aggressive, but it's not my general preference.

The blacks cannot leave the white man alone, they need us too much. I too would rather they just fuck off, but they cannot make their own businesses, neighborhoods, or create their own wealth and technology, so they play this game of 'angry-dependent but superior victim' all the while too dumb to grasp they would not be such whiny assed losers if they could only do shit for themselves.

I still cannot fathom why these ass holes actually sue in court to live in my neighborhood when we clearly do not like each other. Blacks would actually rather live next to me than each other, it is that fucking bad.

It's ok

it's not

the white man and his timid passive aggressive demeanor unless he has plenty of backup to follow his violent homicidal reflexes. :).

The blacks cannot leave the white man alone, they need us too much. I too would rather they just fuck off, but they cannot make their own businesses, neighborhoods, or create their own wealth and technology, so they play this game of 'angry-dependent but superior victim' all the while too dumb to grasp they would not be such whiny assed losers if they could only do shit for themselves.

I still cannot fathom why these ass holes actually sue in court to live in my neighborhood when we clearly do not like each other. Blacks would actually rather live next to me than each other, it is that fucking bad.
No one wants to live in a trailer park next to you. Stop lying you lice carrying monkey. :laugh:

It's ok

it's not

the white man and his timid passive aggressive demeanor unless he has plenty of backup to follow his violent homicidal reflexes. :).

All crime data proves blacks are more violent and kill at much higher rates. Anything else is a lie, wait- blacks like lies too

No one wants to live in a trailer park next to you. Stop lying you lice carrying monkey. :laugh:

hey dipshit, which race sues to lives in white neighborhoods?

It's ok

it's not

All crime data proves blacks are more violent and kill at much higher rates. Anything else is a lie, wait- blacks like lies too
Whites say a lot of things but their historical documentation leaves no doubt that whites kill at a much higher rate than any other race walking the planet. Wake me when Black people wipe out entire civilizations just cause.

show me one person that has sued to live in a trailer park with you dummy.

It's ok

it's not

Whites say a lot of things but their historical documentation leaves no doubt that whites kill at a much higher rate than any other race walking the planet. Wake me when Black people wipe out entire civilizations just cause.

Historical documentation? this is 2016 you lying dumbfuck, Obama's own government showed blacks are more violent

Oh and blacks fight more than whites, they just lack the technology

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia

If you don't know about forced integration, then you are one fucking stupid baboon, I think I gave you too much credit giving you the intelligence of the pig. Now if you can read anything without moving those fat lying lips of yours, try this

https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Historical documentation? this is 2016 you lying dumbfuck, Obama's own government showed blacks are more violent

Yes historical documentation. Whites have killed more humans on the planet than any other race combined. Sorry white boy. :)

If you don't know about forced integration, then you are one fucking stupid baboon, I think I gave you too much credit giving you the intelligence of the pig. Now if you can read anything without moving those fat lying lips of yours, try this

https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
I know about forced integration you lice carrying monkey. I asked you to prove someone sued to live in a trailer park next to you. :laugh:

I know about forced integration you lice carrying monkey. I asked you to prove someone sued to live in a trailer park next to you. :laugh:

boy blacks sure are stupid, you think you can goad me to revealing my address on an internet forum?

Why don't you guys just re-integrate with the monkeys? I mean they have more in common with you, and you probably would end up liking them more

Yes historical documentation. Whites have killed more humans on the planet than any other race combined. Sorry white boy. :)

sorry black bitch, all US crime data shows blacks are more violent, Obama's own Dept. of Justice published it

so ironic, you just admitted above that you would respond violently to a hearing something you didn't like, now you are trying to show whites are more violent.

wow, check out all the war in africa

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia

boy blacks sure are stupid, you think you can goad me to revealing my address on an internet forum?

Why don't you guys just re-integrate with the monkeys? I mean they have more in common with you, and you probably would end up liking them more
You honkies sure are funny.. What do I want with your trailer park address?

Nope monkey have more in common with you. Monkeys carry lice like you do, they have thin lips like you do, they are hairy like you are and they smell like you do. :)

sorry black bitch, all US crime data shows blacks are more violent, Obama's own Dept. of Justice published it

so ironic, you just admitted above that you would respond violently to a hearing something you didn't like, now you are trying to show whites are more violent.

wow, check out all the war in africa

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia
Sorry white monkey. Whites own documents show they are a savage and hostile race like chimps.

Its in response to disrespect. You white boy are going to get pain for disrespect. You will learn free speech doesnt mean free of consequences. :)

Forum List

Back