White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Hey! At least your tissues are white.
You are doing nothing but proving my point every time you pieces of shit make a post like this.
Absolutely....but your point is not what you think it is. :71:
You are too stupid to understand my point.

Being called too stupid to understand why you're a racist douche bag is not an insult...FYI.
Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.
Awwwwww....and now the true CRC (con-servative republican christian) personality comes out.

The question still stands. It is a common dishonest tactic by lefties to change the subject of a thread, to the person they are attacking, instead of the actual issue.

Why are you doing that?

Why are you in the thread, if you have no intention of addressing the topic?

The answer is obvious. The only question it, do you have the moral courage to admit it.

The whole premise of the thread is that white males in this country are mistreated and abused. That is so patently pathetic that the only appropriate response is to mock it. It is even more pathetic than Christians that claim they are persecuted in this country.

White males make up the majority of the elected members of Congress.

White males make up the the majority of Trump's cabinet.

White males make up the majority of CEO in Fortune 500 companies.

White males earn 25% more than black males, 33% more than Hispanic males, 22% more than white females.

I am a white male, we are not abused, we are not mistreated. Anyone that claims we are is a fucking snowflake and should turn in their man card.

There, is that good enough for you.
Irrelevant nonsense and debunked bullshit is all you have.

Feel free to debunk anything I posted. I will be waiting.
White males don't earn more than anyone dumbass.

Every position in every company with a set wage pays all employees of that position that same wage as long as seniority is not a factor.

But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Picking cotton did not build skyscrapers dipshit.
Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England

Why do you feel the need to minimize the contributions of our white ancestors?
Not minimizing at all.......;;.just giving credit where credit is due and especially to educate some republican dummies who have no clue They like trump, think they did it all themselves
Someone who obviously failed history class every year has no business trying to "educate" anyone on anything.
But you support a fn lame brain that will sue Penn U if they give out his grades BUT he like you have ""BIG"" brains lol

The question still stands. It is a common dishonest tactic by lefties to change the subject of a thread, to the person they are attacking, instead of the actual issue.

Why are you doing that?

The answer is obvious. The only question it, do you have the moral courage to admit it.

The whole premise of the thread is that white males in this country are mistreated and abused. That is so patently pathetic that the only appropriate response is to mock it. It is even more pathetic than Christians that claim they are persecuted in this country.

White males earn 25% more than black males, 33% more than Hispanic males, 22% more than white females.

I am a white male, we are not abused, we are not mistreated. Anyone that claims we are is a fucking snowflake and should turn in their man card.

Not even close because you are lumping all white men together as though they are a hive mind that looks out for it's own.

Plenty of white men out there, who support the policy of discriminating against whites in favor of traditionally disadvantaged groups, to make up for past injustices.

Indeed, it is the Law of the Land, and government policy, despite the white asses sitting in the seats of power.

It is one thing for you to support this, that is something I disagree with you on, and am happy to debate with you.

It is another for you to pretend to not know that.

That is dishonest of you, and NOT a valid position to hold.

Ironically, your behavior, DEMONSTRATES the hostility and bias the OP question has a premise and proves the validity of the question.

Which you should now answer.

From above.

"Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? "

Being called too stupid to understand why you're a racist douche bag is not an insult...FYI.
Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.

way to show off that high intellect! :290968001256257790-final:
The Democrats on this forum are already braindead.

Flipping the switch to make it official won't really change anything.
Keep trying Keep trying Keep trying.....maybe someday you can convince yourself that you are schmart.

Why are you doing that?

Every position in every company with a set wage pays all employees of that position that same wage as long as seniority is not a factor.

What companies have a set wage scale?

I have never experienced it outside of the government.

You are doing nothing but proving my point every time you pieces of shit make a post like this.

Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.
Awwwwww....and now the true CRC (con-servative republican christian) personality comes out.
How many times have I told you idiots that I am not a Christian?

You people are the scum that I occasionally have to wipe off my shoes. Seriously, terminate your meaningless existence.

Or they were drafted... but never mind. Why do you get a pass because of what other people did that was totally unrelated to the problems we have.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Those jobs are gone, not because some other country stole them, but because they found a machine that can do those jobs better, faster and with higher quality.

When I was growing up, we had an American Made TV set. A Zenith, I think. Tubes burned out on it on a regular basis, and I had to run down to the corner store and test them on a tube tester. The TV repair guy came over on a regular basis.

NOW- In 1990, I bought a Toshiba TV. It didn't burn out until about 2011. I just bought a new one, probably should have chucked out the extra money for a wide screen but I didn't. That one still runs today, but I finally got rid of it this year, not because it stopped working, but because so many shows are in HD, wide screen format you really can't watch them on a regular tv anymore.

But we all look romantically on the "Good old days" of three channels on a TV that didn't work half the time like this was something great.

You see, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why your forbears had those things is because when they got back from WWII, they had a union that made sure they had a good job, and they had a government that had their backs instead of the backs of rich folks. Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

It also helped that at least initially, after the war, everyone else's economies were in ruins and it would take them decades to catch up.

The ironic thing is that it isn't minorities that are "screwing" you. They have it worse than you do. The people who screwed you were other white males with more money and power.
White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.
Hey! At least your tissues are white.

His point about white privilege is right on.

All you did was express disagreement and admit that you can't defend your position at all.

You lose.
Nothing like having white victimhood on parade. :71:

His question is valid. WHy are you refusing to answer it?
Check out the White Knight......:71:

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England

Not minimizing at all.......;;.just giving credit where credit is due and especially to educate some republican dummies who have no clue They like trump, think they did it all themselves

So, you were AGREEING with what left of left said,

"it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit."

But just wanted to add some notice of the contributions of slaves?

Cause that is not what it sounded like.

Why are you doing that?

Literally every big business.

Because none of these idiots can.

Destroying the dogma of white privilege is what I have been doing since I was a teenager.

So, since last year?
Do you actually think you are funny?

Only to those with an IQ above 50.
Republicans don't think you are funny.
You make that sound like a bad thing......when we know what republican senses of humor are........:71:

So, you were AGREEING with what left of left said,

"it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit."

But just wanted to add some notice of the contributions of slaves?

Cause that is not what it sounded like.
Maybe it didn't but when others make the argument so one sided there is no need for a balanced response Others have said it all I was just trying as I said, to give credit where credit was due and where nobody on this board,as far as I know ,have gone

Destroying the dogma of white privilege is what I have been doing since I was a teenager.

So, since last year?

You make that sound like a bad thing......when we know what republican senses of humor are........:71:
Democrats are too stupid to understand humor, which is why there are so many leftist comedians that simply tell you that they are funny so you will give them money as opposed to having to be street bums.

So, since last year?

Why are you doing that?

th

Not even close because you are lumping all white men together as though they are a hive mind that looks out for it's own.

So did the OP, yet you have no problem with it happening. Your bias is strong today.

"Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? "

Nobody is asking anyone to do any fucking thing. Nobody has asked your or any other white dude to change your political or societal beliefs. You are free to have whatever political or societal beliefs you wish to hold.

Nobody is abusing you, nobody is being mean to you. For god's sake, grow a set of balls and quit this whining.

So, since last year?

Which proves my point.
Democrats wish they had an IQ above 50.

Antifa exposes their retarded nature.
Still. trying. so. hard. to. fight. your. lack. of. mental. self. esteem....... :71:

Literally every big business.

you clearly need to move past working at Wendy's and get a real job.

have you never negotiated a salary before accepting a job?

How is asking you to be a decent person bringing you down?

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."

I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.
Come on now Even Trump says some of you are good and decent people

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.

Gee....a genius.....you are comparing slaves picking cotton from the late 1600s to the mid 1800s......to building skyscrapers in the 20th century. A veritable genius! :71:

Forum List

Back