Even Woke Medical Facilities In Woke States Know Who Is Male And Who Is Female

I've been calling people "maam" and "sir" based on the gender of their appearance. A few were indifferent, but most gave me a positive non-verbal response. No one has looked unhappy
what do you do when it is a male presenting as a female...and not well. I still go with the my overall instinct... ...'sir'.

Do you actually have a comment on the thread topic or do you just like calling people names?
qGaR8r9.png

Every day one out of 400 people are shot? So are you talking about SF or NYC? And wear all the dresses you want, MAGA man. No one cares until you want to be financially rewarded for who you want to have sex with, MAGA man
LOL. No, I think he is talking about Chicago.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
There's nothing funnier than a man dressed up as a woman in public and "they" have a 5 o'clock shadow.
i love the hair thing and the nails...and its always an epic fail. So far around here, when i address them as sir on my way out...as in....thank you Sir, i get no wale or wail of misusing pronouns...it's coming though.

Target around here is eaten up with it.

Last edited:
what do you do when it is a male presenting as a female...and not well. I still go with the my overall instinct... ...'sir'.

I haven't seen anyone like that, but I would not call them either and I would chalk it up as a loss. Fair question, but I do want to know, I'm not looking to make people angry. But I do not believe Democrats have the right to turn normal communications into their stupid hate speech when clearly no offense is intended

It just occurred to me when scheduling my flu shot that these places really do know the difference between a male and a female. Now, up front, I must confess that I lean right and am from a red state but I'm sure the same holds true in blue states as well. When scheduling my flu shot I was asked a series of woke, politically correct questions, including what was my gender at birth and what gender do I identify as.

I have no doubt that these same woke and politically correct questions are asked even in blue states. It took me a while but I finally realized that when facilities are treating you for medical conditions of all kinds, it is important that they know whether you are really a male or a female, hence why they ask your gender at birth. If you are a man who identifies as a woman and vice versa, why would they ask you your birth gender if you now identify yourself as something else?

Answer: because when they treat you, they need to know if you are really a male or a female because that is important knowledge they need to know for treating you. In other words, even in woke states and woke medical facilities, the fact is you are either a male or a female, not what you now claim to identify as, and that is how they have to treat you, what you are born as, not what you identify as. So, they do know males are males and females are females, whether they admit it or not.
"Don't Assume My Gender" Shirts at Amazon

"Men" "Women" or "Youth"

Amazon product

I haven't seen anyone like that, but I would not call them either and I would chalk it up as a loss. Fair question, but I do want to know, I'm not looking to make people angry. But I do not believe Democrats have the right to turn normal communications into their stupid hate speech when clearly no offense is intended
Reminds me of when Carrie Fisher died and Steve Martin said she was a beautiful woman and all the leftists came out pouncing on him until be broke down and apologized for this transgression.

The whole thing boils down to the fact that the religious right is determined to enforce traditional hierarchies and gender roles through laws.

Forum List

Back