White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Hey! At least your tissues are white.

His point about white privilege is right on.

All you did was express disagreement and admit that you can't defend your position at all.

You lose.
Nothing like having white victimhood on parade. :71:

His question is valid. WHy are you refusing to answer it?
Because none of these idiots can.

Destroying the dogma of white privilege is what I have been doing since I was a teenager.

So, since last year?
Do you actually think you are funny?

Hey! At least your tissues are white.

All you did was express disagreement and admit that you can't defend your position at all.

You lose.

Destroying the dogma of white privilege is what I have been doing since I was a teenager.

So, since last year?

Lame jab. The question stands.

You lose.

So, since last year?

Only to those with an IQ above 50.

So, since last year?

Republicans don't think you are funny.

So, since last year?

The question still stands. It is a common dishonest tactic by lefties to change the subject of a thread, to the person they are attacking, instead of the actual issue.

Why are you doing that?

Why are you in the thread, if you have no intention of addressing the topic?

The answer is obvious. The only question it, do you have the moral courage to admit it.

So, since last year?

Which proves my point.

Slavery is alive and well in non-white cultures today. Not sure where you are getting the “we were one of the last countries to get rid of slavery”.

I am not looking down on anybody..... I am just calling bullshit on the notion that white males need to be brought down.

How is asking you to be a decent person bringing you down?

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."

I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.
Come on now Even Trump says some of you are good and decent people

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.

Democrats are desperately trying to expand the hate crime law .. they want to arrest on thought or what they think you think.
Thank god for the internet

So, since last year?

Which proves my point.
Democrats wish they had an IQ above 50.

Antifa exposes their retarded nature.

I know you are used to people my age being Antifa affiliated idiots but contrary to what you believe I am the perfect example of a rational, intelligent, learned white millennial. Just as black people throughout the generations became less passive to adjust to what was happening to them, white people who aren't stuck in boomer land are also becoming less passive to deal with the shit Democrats are bringing us.

You live in the white part of Chicago. Move to another area in Chicago and you will have nothing but black bosses. Hell, I live in the "white" part of Louisville and my last boss was a Ghanaian woman whose boss was a black guy. That is the reality for younger white people.

There are all sorts of non-white people in power in any number of fields, get the fuck out of 60s America and learn what it is like today.

Must just kill you to have to work for a non-white. I am surpassed you are able to manage it.
I feel MORE sorry for him now I hear he's in Louisville.

Louisville is a very nice city, I have visited many times.
I've been there a few times myself. NOT impressed. Pretty slummy except for the Frazier Arms Museum.

Democrats are desperately trying to expand the hate crime law .. they want to arrest on thought or what they think you think.
Thank god for the internet

Hate crime is another bullshit tool from the white haters. They can’t even apply the “law” consistently.

How smart is pbtw? Don't worry, he'll tell you.
More intelligent than anyone I am arguing with on this thread and forum, that is for damn sure.
I'm sure you believe that. :71:
Oh I know that.

You idiots aren't even consistent with your positions on a year to year basis because you vomit whatever shit your media overlords told you to say without realizing they told you say the opposite of that the year before.

28D3EECE-D030-4B1D-8259-D8963793CA55.jpeg 79773139-1796-4CFE-8B2B-A54AC48103F5.jpeg Some white power could be brewing

Slavery is alive and well in non-white cultures today. Not sure where you are getting the “we were one of the last countries to get rid of slavery”.

I am not looking down on anybody..... I am just calling bullshit on the notion that white males need to be brought down.

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."

I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich

But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Picking cotton did not build skyscrapers dipshit.

With all due respect. Africa has not even begun to build.

24DA3920-90A8-4C0D-A7AF-EE803065FDF7.jpeg

1.6 % built America lol hahha

Might want to look at this picture

With all due respect. Africa has not even begun to build.
They wouldn't have any infrastructure if it weren't for China and the Afrikaners.

New Topics

Forum List

Back